Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here (44114 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy / My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by toprealman: 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
During courtship, be as stingy as possible. In fact if possible, make sure you guys split the bills.
Test, retest and finally test her financial management abilities. If she scales through....with other tests though, pop the question.
Take pre-wedding pics **winks** and upload online for busybody NLanders to feast on. The story will end like this...and they lived happily ever after.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
zolapeperenpe:

So u sef see am!!
https://www.nairaland.com/3117231/what-wrong-me
https://www.nairaland.com/3244340/what-perfect-gift-fiancee-birthday
https://www.nairaland.com/3321714/why-deep-lust-what-overcome
https://www.nairaland.com/3360389/should-disclose-salary-raise-fiancee
https://www.nairaland.com/3449060/cancel-wedding
https://www.nairaland.com/3424838/how-know-finacee-virgin/1
https://www.nairaland.com/3552196/wife-driving-me-crazy-getting

Dear OP,
You are a wuss! The only life challenges you've been having has always been your 'wife'. Even the day you touched her private part,you had to come to NL and ask people how to overcome the 'lust'.
Pls you people should read thru his previous posts and stop wasting your time advising him on what to do.
Give OP 3weeks break,he will still come back and ask NLders '' Help! My wife Kissed me on a sunday morning,how do i use such mouth to pray in the presence of GOd!!!

Gosh! All these small small boys getting married ds days sef haff taya me! Mtshew

Nairaland is a place ur identity is anonymous.

So let say i like to come on nairaland, to rant about my personal affairs is it a crime?
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by JayJustus(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
you are an overcomer you will overcome Nigerian girls hehehehehehe
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by kjhova(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
overcomer123:

not really abeg, a typical example is during the xmas break i suggested we spend the holidays in obudu or a La Campagne Tropicana, she says no we shd go to the US, me that i knw hw costly the flight ticket is and the dollars cost for hotel, for a break less than 2 weeks.
Those are the kind of issues i face, me myself i like to enjoy but this her own is just somethin else
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by olumide4christ: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
DrogoG:

You see where I marked bold? That's the root of her behavior.

Most common mistakes some men make is that they use money to get a woman they want to marry. You can use money to get a woman for one night stand but NOT the one you hope to marry!

When you use money to get a woman, you may not know if the woman is in the relationship for the money or not! And some women hardly go backwards in lifestyle. When you start spending a lot of money on her from the very beginning, that's the life style she will continue expecting in the relationship. When you stop spending, problem starts.

Even if you're a billionaire NEVER start a relationship expensively if you really want a woman who will love you for who you're and not for the material stuff she stands to gain from you. Let the woman know the real you not your money.

SIR..YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD...THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TOLD MANY SINGLES INTENDING TO MARRY!!

THAT'S WHERE THE OP MADE A BIG MISTAKE!! WHILE I WAS COURTING MY WIFE, I ENSURED THAT SHE ACCEPTED ME FOR WHOM I WAS, NOT FOR WHAT I HAD & I THANK GOD THAT 5 YEARS AFTER, SHE IS STILL VERY CONSIDERATE WHEN THERE IS MONEY & NO MONEY, SHE IS NOT LAVISH IN SPENDING & EVEN HELPS OUT FINANCIALLY WHEN REQUIRED, THOUGH I EARN FAR MORE THAN HER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by NemzySeries(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
no matter aw spirit filled u are itz not everything u share wit a woman especially on areas shez got huge weakness......she shd av an idea of ur financial strength but not xact figures & sumtimes get want u want 4 d family & let it appear as a surprise ......success to ur marriage bro
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Op I read through your previous posts and you wanted to call off the wedding. The deed was done and you now have regrets. All the red flags were there, but you passed them. If you are going to leave the marriage, now is the time. Do not wait until you have brought children. If you haven't done the church wedding yet, you can move on.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by maysimsimple(m): 12:37am On Jan 04, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Yes I am abroad, so it is much easier to leave your husband's home due to financial opportunities. But I know it is not so at home. From 2011 you were living well with your wife, but in 2016 she packed out of your home. I imagine, it was hard for your wife to make the decision. She saw a new husband in 2016. Her loving husband of many years turned wicked. She woke up to a man who was unkind, ungiving, and hard hearted. Imagine you are a dog and your owner gives you plentiful food every day. One day the owner throws you a bone. The owner no longer pets your head and chats, but walks away with a mumble. Initially you think there is a mistake, but as weeks go on, you know that something terrible has taken place. Your wife thought her life was in danger, so she went to the protection of her family. I also see you are quite the flirt of NL by all the ladies you follow. God is not pleased with you. You better jget your wife before it's too late.

I wish u well. Maybe u can tell their fortunes where u are ma'am. Her life was never in danger in her matrimonial home. Please again dont say things u dont know about me. i'm not d uncultured type. I'm not a flirt. Social media
Network is annoynymous, anybody can pretend n say whatever they like, Use any pics. And never ever say God is not pleased with me. Bcoz u Dont know my story so shut ur mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by princessayesha(f): 12:42am On Jan 04, 2017
Divorce is not an option though...all the best
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by olumide4christ: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2017
I have 2 or 3 points to make on this issue;

POINT NO.1

[b]I have said it time and again that courtship period is so important to the success of any marriage that it should not be rushed and it should be well utilized. Some people have said in time past that they would only have a 3-months courtship before marriage since age-wise, time was not on their side. 3 months courtship can never be adequate for a successful marriage becos there would be little or no time for the couple to discuss vital/critical issues about their future which could affect the success of the marriage such as the issue that the OP has raised. I believe that if the OP had had a courtship of at least 1 year in which he discussed vital issues with his spouse and studied her to find out some peculiar traits about her, he would have discovered this particular trait and others in her and tried correcting them and if the lady was not bug, then he would have decided if he wanted to continue with the relationship or just break up with her (a broken courtship is always better than a broken marriage)[/b]

These things are very practical...they worked for me...I actually would intentionally ask my wife-to-be some questions which would give me some idea of the kind of person she was and where there was need for corrections/adjustments, we would go over it and resolve it. I also gave her the opportunity to do vice-versa. It worked out at the end of the day. Some people spend all their courtship period going to eateries the beach, the cinema, etc just for the fun of it without giving quality time to discussing their future and knowing their spouse better.

POINT NO. 2

A lot of people marry a particular person for the wrong reasons..like someone said in this thread...because the lady has a fine face, big breasts and backside or because the man has money or is muscular, etc and not because of their inner qualities or traits. However, it should be known that it is not the outward characteristics that keep a marriage, but the inner qualities..as we can see in the OP's case. The bible emphasizes this in many places like Prov. 31:30 (favour is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman that fears the Lord shall be praised)..infact I urge every serious man/woman who desires a good partner/marriage to read the whole of Proverbs 30 where it talks about the virtuous woman..you can't go wrong if you decide to emulate what the bible says there..also consider 1Peter 3:1-7 where the bible talks about the inner qualities..these passages and many more helped me in making a right choice of a marriage partner
Come think of it...how long does one spend in intercourse enjoying these physical attributes of a woman/man compared with relating with his/her inner character on a daily or weekly basis..there simply is no basis for comparison. This, we should concentrate more on the inner qualities rather than otherwise.

OP, MY CORRECTIVE REMEDY FOR YOU IS - you need to put your foot down a lot more; more talking with your wife to make her see reason and more importantly, pray that God touches her (if you have a genuine relationship with God)

IT IS WELL!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 04, 2017
maysimsimple:

I wish u well. Maybe u can tell their fortunes where u are ma'am. Her life was never in danger in her matrimonial home. Please again dont say things u dont know about me. i'm not d uncultured type. I'm not a flirt. Social media
Network is annoynymous, anybody can pretend n say whatever they like, Use any pics. And never ever say God is not pleased with me. Bcoz u Dont know my story so shut ur mouth.

You have become so angry, you cannot see the error in your thinking. I will take not take panadol for your headache.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by DrogoG(m): 1:11am On Jan 04, 2017
nairamaniac:

Herein lies the problem: some girls are just so hawt that their beauty inspires u to give them the best things of life while toasting them or dating them, especially if u can afford it.

U got attracted to her due to several expansive things u saw on her. Brazilian hair, Italian shoes and all that.

You would have to meet up and maintain all u saw in her. Not even caring if its from runs or aristos she gets all u see in her.

Truth is, this your fomular of being prudent during toasting or dating also depends on the beauty and standard of the babe.

Any woman (whether beautiful or ugly or rich or poor) who really loves you, won't stress you out to buy her Gucci bag or diamond ring. That's a fact!

Any woman who wants to live large on your money with total disregard for your feelings, doesn't love you!
If you toast a woman you hope to marry with money, she'll love the money first and then "love" you only for spending a lot on her. I'm sure that's not the kind of love you want in your marriage

If you meet a woman you hope to have a long relationship with, spend far less in the beginning and focus more in knowing each other. You can spend on her the way you want only after you're sure she really loves you and she's the one.

Remember, a woman who would still love you without money, does not need money to know or love you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:03am On Jan 04, 2017
Xaddy:
People should exercise patience with the IDGAF Crew. They will still go the way the ENDTIME CREW, the NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION Crew, etc went.

Please be patient with us...

As I am a PROUD Member!!!!.

PS:
i used to be the financial secretary of the 'I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT THUNDER WILL FIRE YOU' CREW, BUT NOW OUR GROUP DON DISBAND, ABEG FORM STILL REMAIN FOR THAT UNA IDGAF CREW? I WAN JOIN.

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Sunnypar(m): 3:09am On Jan 04, 2017
overcomer123:

Bros i don try talk to her oh,
whenever i do now she see me like am giving some hardd talks and all and just try to mock me.

When we started i used to expose her to how much I had and all and plans to maybe get a land and all and maybe start bulding, but i dont think she is matured to handled some of these things. And i guess cos she knows of the money available this is why she just goes for the most expensive and all and just acts lavish.

I had to lie to her that i was scammed of several of millions through MMM to make her forget about the available cash.

Just imagine the rubbish i have to go through.

See me see whahala , me and my own wife again.

You the cause of your problem, you gave a woman an inch she wants a mile.
It time to adjust.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Sunnypar(m): 3:16am On Jan 04, 2017
daretodiffer:
The OP could really be a miser who thinks himself not and his wife could really be the spendthrift in the relationship. Either way, it is not our business. You have families and friends....Consult them!
What! Is this cknkng from you?
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Sunnypar(m): 3:17am On Jan 04, 2017
Joavid:
I wonder where men find this kind of women, honestly shocked

women are known to be prudent spenders and money managers.

How on earth did op end up with a woman who has no plans for the future and just wants to spend ?

how kwanu
Retired olosho on the street! Marriage drunk girls
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Sunnypar(m): 3:19am On Jan 04, 2017
Bizibi:
hmmm,I'm in one and I just recently noticed the red flags,j want to end the 4 month relationship.
I hate headaches
end that sh!t right away! All those pocked sucking demons
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Sunnypar(m): 3:21am On Jan 04, 2017
ebby9z:
Women Ehn. Still had a word with my girl about this kinda issue some days ago when she was telling me to buy this buy that despite explaining things to her. This is someone I'm dating, can't imagine if married.
I'm on this thread to learn. Marriage is one helluva scary institution especially if divorce is a no no for you. If I'm gonna get married, divorce isn't gonna be an option.
do t be quick to say that! He who wears the shoes knows where it pinches
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Sunnypar(m): 3:30am On Jan 04, 2017
eRex:
There is always several ways to kill a rat.
I had something similar. When dialogue and common reasoning failed
What I did:
Withdrew all the cash.. went on leave and we both Blew the cash to infinity. Then we came to Zero.. Lesson learnt the hard way.. then the eyes of her understanding started opening.
For the next one month we respected money well.
If you abuse it, it will disgrace u
This worked for an uncle of mine infact the woman scrutinises everything he buys in the house

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by bayelsaowei(m): 5:30am On Jan 04, 2017
nwaanambra1:
sit her down again and tell her that those days you use to buy her expensive things - was campaign!

now you have won the election by marrying her - the campaign is over and its time to face reality!

and the reality is - you guys have to live withing your means or u will end up with serious recession in the family! cheesy

you can use this reference to drive home your point!

REFERENCE: Nigerian Election 2015 - and the reality on ground now? Dollar almost N500 to the dollar - Electricity? 2hours per 48 hours!. cheesy grin
you no serious at all...
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by ogawisdom(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2017
overcomer123:
How do couples with different spending patterns cope

my partner is driving me crazy, we have been fighting about everything that has to do with money, she is kinda of lavish and i am prudent. It is really frustrating, she sees me as a miser. She has this idea the higher the cost the more quality, but i know this is not necessary the case. at least from experience, i know how people inflate prices , i try to spend on actual value. I have sat her down and explained to her. How we should nt waste, she promises to change but next thing she is back to the basics.

I also think i may be partially responsible for this, during our courtship, i use to lavish her with very expensive gifts. which to me shd nt be a crime, I wasnt spending beyond my means and there is nothing wrong in giving your woman some exclusive treats once in a while what now bothers me is she expects the cinderella story will continue forever.

There was a day the argument got so intense, she began to say very uncool stuff, on hw she know i hate spending on her and always complain. i really felt hurt. She never looks at the big picture, it is always the most expensive stuff she wants, whenever we do anything.

Our counseling was rushed and proper attention wasnt given to finances and all, everyone just believes she is a well behaved girl. We just got married, I really dont know how i missed this earlier during courtship, but it really causing alot of whahala in our home. The funny part is most of this so called expenses are usually to be solely footed by me. My wife has not for one day called me to say she too will contribute this amount for this or that. I dont complain, or expect, where i have problem is when i decide to pay and she complains it is nt good enough. Am sure if her money was involved she would understand what i mean.

Currently i earn more than her, i found a temporary solution which is to keep her out of the financial decisions, Whenever. i want to buy stuff for the house I dont consult her anymore, i just go and buy the stuff and return home showing her i bought it, instead of the normal asking her which is better and she picks and we begin to fight and argue. This is temporal and actually not the best but what can i do? The fights are just getting to me.

When we started i used to expose her to how much I had and all and plans to maybe get a land and all and maybe start bulding. She knows how much i earn and all. but i dont think she is matured to handled some of these things. And i guess cos she knows of the money available (my saivngs) this is why she just goes for the most expensive and all and just acts lavish.

I had to lie to her that i was scammed of several of millions through MMM to make her forget about the available cash.

Is anyone dating a partner with an opposite spending habit.

Can you share and let me learn how you overcame this problem.

U can only reset this if she kws hw had it is to earn money, let her work
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Reptyle(m): 8:19am On Jan 04, 2017
Bring her back into the family financial planning...but this time have a real discussion. Draw up a financial plan and discuss the details with her. I am sure if she is made aware of how you intend to spread the money to ensure you get by as a family while also planning for the future, you will get her buy in.

Secondly, if she has a job, please insist that she contributes her quota to the common purse both in the recurrent and capital expenditure aspect and in the "saving for a rainy day" also. That sense of inclusiveness could go a long way in forcing her back to reality and curbing her "wastefulness".

It doesn't look to me like your wife is a bad woman. She's probably still caught up in the euphoria of a whirlwind period of courtship and been married to an upwardly mobile young man. Do not give up on her and avoid acting from a position of frustration and anger at her current behaviour.

She is still the woman you fell in love with and married. What you saw is still in her. See it as your duty to ensure you add value to her by helping her overcome her excesses and you will be the better for it. Also realise that you are also not perfect so open up yourself up to improvement.

A good marriage is so because a lot of work went into it. Roll up your sleeves and get to work bringing out the best in your wife. Take charge of your home!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by adconline(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2017
Give her some financial responsibilities like paying cable bills, Gas and electrical bills. You should not solely take on the while responsibility to yourself. That's why men die before women.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by KAYD007(m): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=maysimsimple post=52503100][/quote]
my guy, ignore that lady!
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by maysimsimple(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2017
Already done that bro... She's reasoning irrationally, from her comments I'll know bird of same feathers... U know d rest bro.. Panadol for my headache. Imagine, when am not d op....

te author=KAYD007 post=52515998]

my guy, ignore that lady![/quote]
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by sherozy(m): 9:57am On Jan 04, 2017
bro try get her pregnant. then she would know how it feels to care for one another. she will have a good spending habbit.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by vislabraye(m): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2017
overcomer123:

my partner is driving me crazy, we have been fighting about everything that has to do with money, she is kinda of lavish and i am prudent. It is really frustrating, she sees me as a miser. She has this idea the higher the cost the more quality, but i know this is not necessary the case. at least from experience, i know how people inflate prices , i try to spend on actual value. I have sat her down and explained to her. How we should nt waste, she promises to change but next thing she is back to the basics.

I also think i may be partially responsible for this, during our courtship, i use to lavish her with very expensive gifts. which to me shd nt be a crime, I wasnt spending beyond my means and there is nothing wrong in giving your woman some exclusive treats once in a while what now bothers me is she expects the cinderella story will continue forever.

There was a day the argument got so intense, she began to say very uncool stuff, on hw she know i hate spending on her and always complain. i really felt hurt. She never looks at the big picture, it is always the most expensive stuff she wants, whenever we do anything.

Our counseling was rushed and proper attention wasnt given to finances and all, everyone just believes she is a well behaved girl. We just got married, I really dont know how i missed this earlier during courtship, but it really causing alot of whahala in our home. The funny part is most of this so called expenses are usually to be solely footed by me. My wife has not for one day called me to say she too will contribute this amount for this or that. I dont complain, or expect, where i have problem is when i decide to pay and she complains it is nt good enough. Am sure if her money was involved she would understand what i mean.

Currently i earn more than her, i found a temporary solution which is to keep her out of the financial decisions, Whenever. i want to buy stuff for the house I dont consult her anymore, i just go and buy the stuff and return home showing her i bought it, instead of the normal asking her which is better and she picks and we begin to fight and argue. This is temporal and actually not the best but what can i do? The fights are just getting to me.

When we started i used to expose her to how much I had and all and plans to maybe get a land and all and maybe start bulding. She knows how much i earn and all. but i dont think she is matured to handled some of these things. And i guess cos she knows of the money available (my saivngs) this is why she just goes for the most expensive and all and just acts lavish.

Is that how she spends the money she WORKS for ? If she spends her hard earned money the way she wishes, that shouldn't be a problem. But if it's only your money spends like something out of fashion, then something is wrong with her. angry .

Allow her to spend the money she works for and work on a strict budget with her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by olushowunm(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2017
overcomer123:

Oga Op.. First thing to do in this case is to call her and discuss what you both want to spend per month. After fixing it, let her know she will be contributing 40% of the money. So by first day of the month you will give her your own part. Let her spend it the way she wants. Even on the budget, you can draw money for fuel for car and generator. So this way you will know your wife is a better manager of resources. If your mmm story is working, then stick to this plan I advised you because it's what I calls "Structural Adjustment Program"...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by our9ja: 11:16am On Jan 04, 2017
My Broda move ahead oh or in fact change formation.either 442 or 343 which corently chelsea formation either act soon
because you wont enjoy what is called Marriage ... But if the money don't be stingy oh come dey form akagom for her let her spend it
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by GodsLastBorn: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
DonaTee:

@op u av to calm down a little. Try to make a mental pix or calculation of the basic important spending u guys make in a month. By this I mean feeding.

also calculate wat u spend on luxury.

Table it n show her.

Ask her how she thinks d money will flow when d kids start coming.

Ask her how u guys would b able to build ur own house n houses for rent

ask her jow u guys would b able to hav health n emergency savings

ask her how u guys can b able to create plan B businesses

ask het how u both can fund vacations.

When she answer finish wether gud or bad pls remind her dat timea are hard. And tell her
1. how much u ll b giving her for house upkeep.
2. How much u ll b giving her as pocket money (just a tease...like awuff)

3. Her salary is for her upkeep n hair.
But during festivities n birthday n anniversary u go dey giv am money as it pleases u.

verily I say unto u, soon she may get advice abt stopping u from buying foodstuffs n such.
Dat na her department n apriko is allowed.
Even my hubby knws I do apiriko in market list n he uses it to tease me.
When we started some times he ll withold things frm me. After throwing tantrum I ll couple myself. Yrs down he told me he was testing n training me on how to forfeit during lack. Im grateful for dat.

But seriously be firm in ur financial management if not na she go first tell u how u dey lazy wen ur mates r hustling.

sorry for boring long post
This is one of the reasons I find marriage appalling, to find someone on same or even higher logical reasoning so that we can avoid all these unnecessary drama.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by GodsLastBorn: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Genea:
lolx, u r very smart ooo grin cheesy
you and coldfeet are very funny based on naivety. Why would a loaded guy come here, an online forum to seek such nonsense as " letting the females know he's loaded"? And the worse part is that you even encouraged coldfeet smh. In similar discourse pls you can try not to comment if what you want to post makes no sense or helps the op, thanks.
@Op
You are the architect of your problem, Never ever let your partner know how much you have, salary until she proves herself and even after she proved herself you still don't let her know about 50 or 40% of your financial status. This advice have saved a lot of wise men. That's what saved an uncle of mine after his wife divorced him and he's grateful to God that he did so and more but that's a story for another day.
You guys are newly married and you're supposed to have a separate account (set up a trustfund)where you are to be saving money for your future children's education to avoid hbp of how to pay schools fees in future and to ensure they get good education and another account where you can save up money for rainy days, unforseen circumstances, projects and more. Life is all about good plans and execution so it really drives me crazy that your wife is doing this, it pisses me off that in such economic situation that a human being with brains will be lavishing anothers savings ( you gave her the right to do so) based on the excuse that she's a wife?! Not that she's Babangida's or Abacha's daughter. This has to stop and it depends on you, you better man up and be ready for the temptations she's going to throw at you, nagging, silent treatment, emotional blackmail and more but but never let her manipulate you and use wisdom, don't engage her but study her. Her personality will determine how far you will have to go before she learns because now its no more a discussion issue, sometimes women are like children. Some kids, you talk to them and the understand and follow the instructions while some other kids you have to use action to a certain degree before the understand you.
Sorry to say this, your wife doesn't respect you or your opinion and getting it back will take some sacrifice which I don't think you're ready to do from your mindset. Find your càhónes/balls before you completely loose it.
Re: My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here by Genea(f): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
you and coldfeet are very funny based on naivety. Why would a loaded guy come here, an online forum to seek such nonsense as " letting the females know he's loaded"? And the worse part is that you even encouraged coldfeet smh. In similar discourse pls you can try not to comment if what you want to post makes no sense or helps the op, thanks.
@Op
You are the architect of your problem, Never ever let your partner know how much you have, salary until she proves herself and even after she proved herself you still don't let her know about 80% of your financial status. This advice have saved a lot of wise men. That's what saved an uncle of mine after his wife divorced him and he's grateful to God and more but that's a story for another day.
You guys are newly married and you're supposed to have a separate account (set up a trustfund)where you are to be saving money for your future children's education to avoid hbp of how to pay schools fees in furue and ensure they get good education and other account where you can save up money for rainy days, unforseen circumstances, projects and more. Life is all about good plans and execution so it really drives me crazy that your wife is doing this, it pisses me off that in such economic situation that a human being with brains will be lavishing anothers savings based on the excuse that she's a wife?! Not that she's Babangida's or Abachas daughter. This has to stop and it depends on you, you better man up and be ready for the temptations she's going to throw at you, nagging office more but use wisdom, don't engage her and study her. Her personality will determine how far you will have to go before she learns because now its no more a discussion issue.
hullo!! Don't quote me again... Tnx smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture : See Why This Bride is Special! / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.