Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (8508 Views)

Is This A Beauty Contest? - Northern Girls / 18-year Old Beautiful Girl Marries Dog In India (pictures & Video) / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 21, 2009
With the authorization of the forum administrator Seun and of the supermoderator Mukina, I am here to announce the OFFICIAL contest for The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland 2009/2010.

If you wish to contest for the this edition of MBGN, please post your details to the following address:

[size=15pt]mbgnofficialcontest@gmail.com[/size]

Details must include:
Nairaland username
Not less than 2 pictures: at least one of your face and 1 of your entire body.
A brief description of yourself
A quote of wisdom

This competition is opened to EVERY FEMALE NAIRALAND MEMBER and all members who post their picture will have the possibility to contest for the first selection. A series of other threads will be created as the number of the contestants reduces until we reach the final battle among the the 4 MBGN (Most beautiful Girls on Nairaland)

NO MEMBER SHOULD POST THEIR PICTURES ON THIS THREAD. EVERY PARTICIPANT MUST SEND THEIR DETAILS TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS. IF A MEMBER POSTS HER PICTURES HERE AND NOT TO THE ADDRESS, SHE WON'T HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO CONTEST. I REPEAT, EVERY CANDIDATE MUST SEND THEIR DETAILS TO THE E-MAIL ADDRESS ONLY.

Join and have fun! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2009
Members vote. But every girl here is free to contest. She sends her picture and every member gets to vote for their favorites. We want to be as democratic and fair as possible.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by koolchicco: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2009
How do we know those are their pics really?

Some worwo women like  T/R/U/A. . lipsrsealed would put their Friends pics up. undecided
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by spikedcylinder: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2009
What are the prizes?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2009
How do you know in a normal Nigerian contest the girls are actually from the State they are representing?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2009
And how are we going to see their pictures in the first place? are the pix going to be posted on this thread or what?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2009
They can represent any state as long as they are a nairalander, but what about number of post? they should have at least a minimum number of post before they are qualified to contest. what do ya think? undecided undecided
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What are the prizes?

Surprise surprise!! wink
honeric01:

And how are we going to see their pictures in the first place? are the pix going to be posted on this thread or what?

You won't get to see the contestants until the contest is on. No pictures will be posted here. Any members who wants to be part of it must send their pictures to the e-mail address.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by koolchicco: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2009
honeric01:

They can represent any state as long as they are a nairalander, but[b] what about number of post?[/b] they should have at least a minimum number of post before they are qualified to contest. what do ya think? undecided undecided

Its a beauty Contest!
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

You won't get to see the contestants until the contest is on. No pictures will be posted here. Any members who wants to be part of it must send their pictures to the e-mail address.

so who are the ones to vote? if members on this forum can't see their pix, how then are we going to vote for the right beauty?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2009
@ honeric

As long as they were born with a face and a body they can contest. And this contest is opened to every member of any nationality, stature and size.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by koolchicco: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2009
spikedcylinder:

What are the prizes?

I over heard Micheline and Muki saying that the winner will go home with Ibime and Mr. Brash. cheesy

How nice?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by MissyB1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

No pictures will be posted here.
Even while the contest is on?
How then do we see the faces of those we're voting for?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2009
koolchicco:

Its a beauty Contest!

Beauty contest for Nairalanders, we don't want all these unknown user names springing up overnight, we need to know that they are "real" members before they are counted as qualified or am i wrong here?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by saintolaf(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2009
how much is the POT
I MEAN THE PRIZE MONEY?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2009
honeric01:

so who are the ones to vote? if members on this forum can't see their pix, how then are we going to vote for the right beauty?

Uhm listen. Now we are getting the candidates. When we reach a reasonable number, we'll start the competition and every member will get to see the girls and cast their votes.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2009
saint olaf:

how much is the POT
I MEAN THE PRIZE MONEY?

You wan tell your girl to participate? Abeg convince am. It is going to be fun. smiley smiley
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2009
Missy B:

Just as i have been longing to know.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

Uhm listen. Now we are getting the candidates. When we reach a reasonable number, we'll start the competition and every member will get to see the girls and cast their votes.

How? that's what i want to know, is it too much to ask?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2009
Missy B:

This thread was created just to inform members of this contest. It is an informative thread. This is not the contest thread and as the title already suggests, we are using this thread to attract candidates to present their participation e-mail.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by koolchicco: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2009
honeric01:

Beauty contest for Nairalanders, we don't want all these unknown user names springing up overnight,  we need to know that they are "real" members before they are counted as qualified or a[b]m i wrong here?[/b]

You have a point there but dont tell me u gonna vote for some new/strange names wen u see 'em?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

This thread was created just to inform members of this contest. It is an informative thread. This is not the contest thread and as the title already suggests, we are using this thread to attract candidates to present their participation e-mail.

koolchicco:

You have a point there but dont tell me u gonna vote for some new/strange names wen u see 'em?

i might know, but what about others?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by MissyB1(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

I see!! smiley
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2009
good am expecting my top 10 https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-313577.0.html to participate tongue
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2009
If you can convince people to take part, that'll be nice.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by koolchicco: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2009
honeric01:

i might know, but what about others?

hmm. . .When we get to the bridge then we will know how to cross over. undecided What can I say?
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
how about the guys? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
I am not interested in contests for guys! tongue
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2009
michelin89:

I am not interested in contests for guys! tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by shesi(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2009
honeric01, are you daft? what is so difficult to understand abt this. she is  collecting the pictures now. when entry is over, she will open a new thread and post the contestants and their pics there so members can vote. what is so bleeping difficult to understand abt this.

and for what its worth i hate beauty contests. they are archaic, meaningless and counter productive. young girls should be encouraged to spend more time developing their minds not their bodies.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
Come on. This is something that is done once in a year. Besides once a member has posted her pictures, she can go and contribute meaningfully to interesting and mind challenging topics.
Re: Contest For The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland by honeric01(m): 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2009
shesi:

honeric01, are you daft? what is so difficult to understand abt this. she is  collecting the pictures now. when entry is over, she will open a new thread and post the contestants and their pics there so members can vote. what is so bleeping difficult to understand abt this.

and for what its worth i hate beauty contests. they are archaic, meaningless and counter productive. young girls should be encouraged to spend more time developing their minds not their bodies.

And you are the one with brain right? was i the only person that asked the question i asked? you want attention right? too bad, i can't begin insult throwing with you, anyways, if you hate beauty contest, then what are you looking for here and why did you have to comment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Pidgin To Become A Formal Language / The Liars Are At Work, Trying To Confuse Us Of Our History, Wake Up!!! / Are There Igbo Names In The South East Not Understood By All South Easterners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.