Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Do You Miss The Most About Fela Kuti? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Miss The Most About Fela Kuti? (422 Views)

Fela Kuti Spirit In M. Josh- Download Mp3 Song Coro (dagbo) / Which Of These Nigerian Music Groups Do You Miss? / US Naval Force Performs Fela Kuti's "Water E No Get Enemy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Miss The Most About Fela Kuti? by emmanuel596(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
I miss the way he would have sang for GEJ and BUHARI

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Fela Kuti? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
How will still br yabbing Our Corrupt leaders.
My favourite Kuti Track is Overtake Don Overtake Overtake and Beast of No Nation.. The message is deep and talks about bad leadership. Infact they are only secular tracks I listen to

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss The Most About Fela Kuti? by marshalcarter: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
the way him take dey finish una leadersundecided

(1) (Reply)

Female Artist In Owerri / Electric Drumset Acceptability. / Do You Enjoy Listening To Worship Songs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.