Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler (83921 Views)

Life Of A Naija Hustler ; Lemonade Or Agbalumo, Just Make Juice. / Musings Of A Heartbroken Girl Part 2 / The Tears Of An Hustler Based On True Life Story (my Experience In Lagos)by JAYB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by AlamienDagash(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
WOW WOW WOW WOW

thats what am talkin bout time to PAYBACK
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafranBushBoy: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Before the next update drops, I would love to use this opportunity to invite all those staying in Lagos to attend the Nairaland pool Easter pool party!!

Come make we gbedu small. cheesy

See more details here!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3715594/nairalanders-official-pool-party-announcement#55137700 wink

I will be there sha!!
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by prisiliveth: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ifecoded:
Guy why? Why nah?? Come update nah, wetin happen? I go vex spoil ma phone o..

Oya update now now now.
base on logistics abeg use am sow seed.
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Before the next update drops, I would love to use this opportunity to invite all those staying in Lagos to attend the Nairaland pool Easter pool party!!

Come make we gbedu small. cheesy

See more details here!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3715594/nairalanders-official-pool-party-announcement#55137700 wink

I will be there sha!!

i go like meet you ooo bush

but i no dey around now. but wait ooo. if i invite u to a dinner maybe when im back....... hope u will honour it?
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by YeSJacky(m): 5:40am On Apr 12, 2017
[center]My Man. I luv ur work of art and ur line up of words. I luv ur timely suspense and ur choice of simple tenses. I'm in luv wit this very piece of art. I must confess. YOU ARE A LEGEND. But seriously, your slow update is discouraging a lot of people to commend your commendable thought. So nwannem. Com'n lets do this. And FEED ME MORE.[/center]
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafranBushBoy: 10:34am On Apr 12, 2017
“It’s been a while Sir?” I said to him spanking and knocking his head*****

“Are you the driver?” I asked the other man who was looking relatively unknown. He nodded his head positively in fear. I looked at the other man who was lying in the middle with his face downwards and dragged his head up a little bit.

“It’s been a long while” I said to him spanking and knocking his head.

“You remember me?” I asked him. He remained shy and didn’t utter a single word. His head was still bent downwards. I used the metallic part to hit his head and he gave out a very loud cry.

“Calm down Bro” Chopbellefull said to me. I nodded my head in agreement.

“I guess you are Mr Paul. The wicked man who doesn’t say much” I asked him again. He still didn’t want to talk and I kicked his head with the sole of my boot. I left him and went straight to the other gentleman who was lying beside Madam Grace. I dragged him on the floor and ordered my guy to carry Oga paul who was almost unconscious to the car.

“Please don’t touch my son I beg you” Madam Grace cried out as soon as I dragged the boy closer. I didn’t see much of his physique, but I guess he was a young man in his early twenties.

“Hahahahaha” I laughed out loudly. “So you have a compassionate heart about your own child, but you can use other people’s children?” I asked her as I used a nearby stick to flog her bumbum.

She groaned mildly under my instruction not to shout or else I blow off her head. The young boy was shivering but it never affected my emotional state at that time.

“Hey buddy, say bye to your stupid mother” I said to the boy as raised his neck up a little bit. Madam Grace was already sobbing so hard and loud likewise her son. I adjusted my pistol, tightened my finger around the revolver and about to pull the trigger before a bullet like a flash landed on our car.

“The police, the police” I shouted as I quickly dragged the little boy inside the car and ordered our driver to get moving Asap. The taxi man quickly reversed his steering and mad way immediately. They continued to open fire on us, but we had no ammunition to return back fire so we speed off. Our driver drove like a real badass as we raced down the lonely road.

The shot at our glass and it shattered immediately.

“Jesus, Jesus!!” Chopbellefull kept shouting.

“Watch out!! Watch out!!” I shouted as our driver swerved past a dangote lorry plying that road.

“You should have ended that stuff since and we get out of there” My other guy said with fear in his voice.

“Just shut-up man and don’t disturb the driver” I shouted back at him.

“Right! Right! Right!” I repeated to the driver

“Bro just relax, I don do this thing before” He said

“Wow” I responded with my head still bent.

“All these police men dey learn work for this kain car wey I don drive all my life” The taxi driver bragged as he continued to maneuver a lot of bends. In no time, we were approaching a police check-point in front of us. They flashed their light at us and ordered us to slow down. Our driver started to slow down…

“What are you doing?” I barked at him

“Chairman, I don tell you make you calm down… no be today I do this kain thing abeg” He responded with a mean look towards me.

He slowed down a bit as soon as he got to the check-point and within a twinkling of an eye, he zoomed of past them. He knocked down a policeman in the process and the rest of them dived and headed for different directions.

He raced so hard and when I turned back, I couldn’t see the trail of the policemen behind us again. He continued to race down and few minutes later, we were at a popular place at Obalende.

“Wetin be your account number?” I asked the driver. He took his time to scroll through his phone and brought out the account number. I used the popular mobile transfer and sent about 400k to his account.

“Jesus” The driver shouted “This thing plenty na” He said

“Enjoy brother!” I said to him. He helped us to locate another taxi that would take such a risk for us, and few minutes later we had changed our car and was on our road to Chopbellefull’s house. On the road, we encountered a little forest, and we branched inside of it.

I brought down Oga Paul down from the car and laid him on the floor. I brought out my wallet alongside the pictures of Wind and Mylestone and showed him to his face with the help of a touchlight.

“You remember them?” I asked him. He looked at the picture and tears rolled down his eyes. His mouth was tied, so he couldn’t shout. He was trying to say something, so I untied him.

He said a lot of things and all I did was pay attention as I brought my phone closer to his mouth.

“Who are you talking about now?” I asked him “I mean her full name” I specified

“Mrs Grace Njoku” He said.

“She did all these?” I asked?

“Yes” He said with tears. He was about to say someother words, and I quickly shut my phone down.

“Don’t kill me please” He cried

“I won’t” I said with a smile. I dragged him and went closer to the car. I went to the boot and brought out a rope that was in the taxi man’s car. I tied up his hands and legs before I finally tied him to the back to the car and he was rolling on the floor. Tears rolled down his eyes and he shook his head in sorrow.

“Start the car” I instructed the driver. The driver hurriedly complied and ignited the car and off we went with full speed. We went a long way before we parked and I untied his already unconscious body off the back of the car and pushed him onto a speeding lorry that was approaching us. His head made a loud sound as it was burst open as soon as the lorry climbed over his head. His brains and other particles filled up the road.

“Let’s move” I alerted the driver and we were on our way to Chopbellefull’s house.

“What next?” Chopbellefull asked when we finally arrived his house.

“You will soon get to know” I replied him and the other guys who were already so sober!!

To Be Continued.

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafranBushBoy: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2017
YeSJacky:
[center]My Man. I luv ur work of art and ur line up of words. I luv ur timely suspense and ur choice of simple tenses. I'm in luv wit this very piece of art. I must confess. YOU ARE A LEGEND. But seriously, your slow update is discouraging a lot of people to commend your commendable thought. So nwannem. Com'n lets do this. And FEED ME MORE.[/center]

I appreciate bro. Sometimes I use my break periods at work to type. smiley, and I come back late at night.

Please bear with me wink.
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafranBushBoy: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2017
Drabeey:

i go like meet you ooo bush

but i no dey around now. but wait ooo. if i invite u to a dinner maybe when im back....... hope u will honour it?

Yea for sure bro. smiley!!

Yo mah niggur!!
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafranBushBoy: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2017
http://topwritersden.com/diary-of-a-heartbroken-hustler-2/33/.

How will it finally end? The sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the children!! angry

Just before the last episode!!

Stay glued!!

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
you get mind ooo...abeg no kill that boy na
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by waluga(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2017
guy yuh go daju for real life oooo
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by talk2saintify(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2017
choi yhu mean oooo!!!

Madam Grace

See yhur Life??

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Yea for sure bro. smiley!!
Yo mah niggur!!
comfam
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Adesina12: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
What a genius biafranbushboy!
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3552607/diary-heartbroken-hustler

welcome bro... start with that story
paduatee
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by wind10(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2017
U shouldn't hv kee dat Boy.....

I always hate dis say: the sin of a fada shall be upon der children. Why not each person carry der cross
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by smartkester(m): 8:24am On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=wind10 post=55524677]U shouldn't hv kee dat Boy.....

I always hate dis say: the sin of a fada shall be upon der children. Why not each person carry

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by YeSJacky(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I appreciate bro. Sometimes I use my break periods at work to type. smiley, and I come back late at night.

Please bear with me wink.

No slight problem Bro I'm at it
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by albacete(m): 11:44am On Apr 13, 2017
E needirim update.
Biafranbushboy where art thou with thy update?
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Seunfunmi18(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
@biafranbushboy

Nice story bruh
Can't wait for the next episode.
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Mukhtar20(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
Her son most die too, because she kill innocent people
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafranBushBoy: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2017
As I am about to drop the last episode... cheesy.. If you have read the episode on the blog...

Predict how the story will end and stand a chance to win..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

See the last episode on the blog soon!!
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
As I am about to drop the last episode... cheesy.. If you have read the episode on the blog...

Predict how the story will end and stand a chance to win..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

madam grace son died

madam grace poisoned herself

the protagonist got arrested
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by smartkester(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2017
Drabeey:

madam grace son died

madam grace poisoned herself

the protagonist got arrested
how can i see it on the blog..??
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by bignwa(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2017
Bush ab
eg update fast cool
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Francischuxx(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2017
I don't believe he'll kill the boy. But madam grace will pay dearly for it.

He may use the son to set madam grace up... Madam gracr will come with armed force and the scene will be blown...
The son may be hit in th process and " you know nah"...
He'll kill madam grace and he'll be arested anf charged to court...
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by Francischuxx(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Ooooor...
Madam grace son will be made to stand against madam grace.
But he will not be killed.
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by ChopBellefull(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Biafra nwanne.. Hw ds easter go b na... We supoz hangout o... Mk we chop life.. Pm me mok we reason brov
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafranBushBoy: 12:21am On Apr 15, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Biafra nwanne.. Hw ds easter go b na... We supoz hangout o... Mk we chop life.. Pm me mok we reason brov

Add me.. 09086050663. (Whatsapp)
Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafranBushBoy: 2:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
I bundled the boy into the house and tied him to a chair with help from my guy as Chopbellefull assisted in settling the driver and paying him off. We finally got him tied-up to a chair with his eyes still blindfolded.
Everyone breathed a huge sigh of relief as we finally got home. Just as I was about to adjust and sit on a seat, Chopbellefull draggedme out into another room.
“Why didn’t you kill her?” He yelled lightly. I gazed around the room without a single excuse to give to give.
“Now you have compounded our woes and we are all going to be in this mess together” He said while holding to my shirt.
“We are not, I am the only person that will be in whatever I have to create” I told him.
“Okay, so what next?” Chopbellefull asked.

I have about 5 million in my account, you are gonna split it into three. You take two million, the other guy takes two million, and you leave the one for you” I explained to him.
“They will arrest us in the bank” Chopbellefull explained.
“They won’t, I have an insider top level manager that will help fix things as possible. I will call him and write a cheque for the amount I mentioned now.” I explained. He looked relieved and nodded his head positively to my suggestion. There was a long time silence between us before he finally broke it.
“So what do we do with the money?”
“You guys should move outside the country. There are agents that could help you work out visas to countries like Dubai, South Africa and many other lowkey countries with ease”
“Okay, nice but what about you?” He asked
“I still have unfinished business to settle” I said as I was about to move out of the room. He dragged me back and held on to my shirt.
“Bro, you have to let it go. You should forgive that woman and forget” Chopbellefull said. I smiled deeply and held on to his shoulder while looking him in the eyes
“Madam Grace never forgets and also I don’t forgive. I have started the killings, and I need to end it” I said
“You are gonna die in this” Chopbellefull stressed
“Okay, so I die. There is no big deal in dying.” I said with anger as I stormed out of the room. I headed straight to the room where the young man was kept. I introduced myself to him with a thunderous slap to his face.
He moaned in pains and wriggled his body voraciously.
I finally removed his blindfold. I blasted the rays of a bright torchlight straight down his eyes and he bent his head trying to avoid the rays.
“If you make any sound, you will be gone in less than 60seconds” I reminded him. He struggled so hard to hold on to his cries as tears continued to flow from his eyes uncontrollably.
“I guess you are innocent right?” I asked him. He nodded even before I finished the question. I quietly went to where my wallet was, switched on the light and brought it closer to him.
“I want to show you something” I said as I searched my wallet for some pictures. I finally found them and showed it to him.
“You see this guy?” I said as I pointed to the picture. He nodded positively.
“You see this other one?” I pointed at another. He still nodded.
“I hope you can see all these?” I said as I pointed to other two pictures in my possession including that of Jenny, “They are all innocent” I said to him as tears dripped down his face.
“These people I showed you all have something in common. They were all innocent, but they all died because of one person” I explained gently to him.
“You know who?” I asked.
He shook his head negatively as tears continued to roll down his cheek.
“Your Mum” I said. He was shocked and that was when the tempo of his cries rose up.
“Shhhiiii” I muttered while demonstrating with my finger placed across my lips. “Don’t do it or you will be forgotten within seconds”
“You see this girl?” I said to him while I pointed at Jenny’s picture. “She was the only child, your mum tricked me and I killed her. When she died, her mum couldn’t bear the pains and after few months, I heard she died too. Her father became so sick from being left all alone in this world and died after few days too.”
“Let me ask you; is your life more precious than theirs?” I asked in anger as tears filled up my eyes. I stood up in a flash and located the wooden stick in the room while lashing it on the side of his face with anger. He screamed but wasn’t loud as his mouth remained tied. The resulting cut was horrible as blood gushed from the wound that was created immediately.
“You, your mother will pay for the sins committed against humanity.” I said to him.
“Let me show you again. You see these two guys?” I showed him Myles and Wind’s picture “They were also innocent, yet your mum made them to die for nothing.” I said with anger.
“You wana die like them?” I asked him. He nodded his head negatively out of fear. “Good!” I said.
“Are you the only child?” I asked. He nodded his head positively.
“Great. You will make a call to your mother, beg her to pay so that we can release you and you won’t die. Is that clear?” I asked in plain terms. He nodded his head once again and I looked at his body language and he was willing to do anything.
I left the room and went to meet with the other guys in the room.
“It is time bro” I said to Chopbellefull. We quickly routed the sim through a VPN and created a secured call transmission.
“Where is it reading?” I asked him
“California” He said
“Perfect!” I collected the phone and went straight to meet with the youngman. I was on my way and realized I was yet to complete the puzzle. I took out the phone and dialed a number immediately.
“Hello bro, you will be receiving some amount of cash, you will help me with the clearance” I said to him
“What category?” He asked
“Duress” I replied.
“I guess it will be my last one” He asked
“Hefty sum, pick and run” I replied.
“I always gat your back bro” He said.
I immediately went straight to the room where the boy was and untied just one of his hands. His body was already soaked with blood and he was becoming so weak.
“You will call your mum and ask her to transfer the sum of 100million to an account that will be forwarded to her. Tell her that if she doesn’t do it, this will be your last conversation with her” I explained and handed the phone over to him. He dialed the number and placed it on his ears.
“Hello mummy” He said with a weak voice
“I am not fine please I don’t want to die” He paused for a while before he continued
“Mummy please don’t call the police, they will kill me immediately” He said as he busted into cry immediately
“No mummy please….” He continued to sob. The mum was telling him a lot of things on the phone as he continued to sob.
“He promised not to harm me if you pay in 100 million into his account” The boy said amidst tears.
“Yes please just sell the entire cars and anything you have mummy please, I don’t want to die” He continued to sob. I immediately went to him and collected the phone and terminated the call.
*****9:30 AM, the next morning******
Chopbellefull had already forwarded the account number to the number the young man called last night and had gotten his baggage prepared and was about to leave the country. He went straight to Marina branch of my bank and met with my banker friend who was to help him clear the cheque.
******11:00 AM*******
He arrived home with the lump sum of money and we divided it accordingly. I thanked the other guy, and we hugged each other dearly.
“I will miss you” He said to me. I smiled and bade him goodbye as he left the house.
“Can’t you leave all these, let’s leave this country and find a better life outside this country where nobody can trace us?” Chopbellefull asked with tears in his eyes.
I smiled and gave him a hug. “I will join you soon” I whispered to him.
“But after he pays in the money, hope you won’t kill the little boy again?” He asked
I smiled but it wasn’t from the heart. “Do you read your bible?” I asked him
“Yes!” He said
“Okay, let me remind you a verse you might have forgotten” I said to him…
“And the sins of the fathers shall be visited on the children.” “I will not kill him” I said
“Just like you told the other man you killed right?” Chopbellefull argued
“Did I kill him? A lorry killed him” I said.
“Where are you heading too?” I asked him
“Cameroon” He said.
“Erovoir” I said to him. He hugged me and packed his luggage out of the house to his known destination.
****Phone Ringing******
“Hello bro, the money just dropped. I have cleared it and it is safe for withdrawal now” My friend on phone.
“How much?” I asked
“80 mill” He responded.
“Nice! You know what I asked you to do with it?” I asked him
“Yes” He responded
“Do it” I told him.
I strolled back to the room where the boy was tied up. I removed his blindfold and handed him over a phone.
“Your mummy loves you, and you will have to go and wait for your mother somewhere” I explained to him
“Where?” He asked with a gentle innocent voice.
“Somewhere where there are no worries and problems. Where the street are made of gold and you never grow old. Where nobody harasses you and make you do things you never wished for. A place where night never comes” I said with a smile.
Tears filled his eyes as he sobbed uncontrollable.
“Take that phone and tell your mother to come pick you. Tell her that she shouldn’t come with any police because that will make me change my mind.” I said to him. He quickly collected the phone happily and dialed his mother’s number. He said everything I asked him to say and there was smile on his face.
“Aiight boy, it is time to go home” I said to him.
“My mother’s home?” He asked
“No dear, your father’s home” I said
“My father is dead!” He explained.
I smiled… just then;
“Noooo… pleaseeee”
To be Continued…!!

Re: Diary Of A Heartbroken Hustler by BiafranBushBoy: 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Then the last Episode here smiley

http://topwritersden.com/diary-of-a-heartbroken-hustler-2/34/

To all my followers... Thanks so much. As I prepare more stories to write... do well to continue visiting www.topwritersden.com for exciting stories.

Over to continue "MISSION SAMBISA"

and to sexuality section to drop the next one titled "Long Distance Sex"

Your reviews are welcomed wink. Happy easter in advance!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home ( Short Story) - Classcaptain / Chimamanda Adichie & Husband Ivara Esege (photos) / A Client From Hell

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67