Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) (44559 Views)

Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & A Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Decale: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Genea(f): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beautiful

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by donfemo(m): 7:51pm On Jan 03, 2017

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
She is beautiful.
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Can do anything for that lady who would hold ps4 pad with me. Mehn, that's a big turn on for me; if she come sabi soccer; I just just come.
you no fit stand me for ps4 let alone for pitch..I will so embarrass you ehn.

2 Likes

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Kaxmytex(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
a lady holding a gamepad....

dat'z cool
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kellibae:
I dnt give a bleeeeeeeeeeeep
aunt Kellie you sef don follow join. SMH

1 Like

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

So all these while you were just chopping magas?
nah. I friend zone. I don't chop magas
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by MVLOX(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
I so love the videogame pix... Am so using it wen it comes to my turn
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Kellibae(f): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
sisipelebe:
aunt Kellie you sef don follow join. SMH

lol.join. what drearie? cheesy
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Angelinastto(f): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
COdeGenesis:

U just want us to see your pic and click like. Shame on u
common!
Be nice.
if you look well you will see that i created the topic not long ago and have updated that pic for like three days now.
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kellibae:

lol.join. what drearie? cheesy
I don't give a......

1 Like

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by bartho77(m): 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hehehe

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by poshybae: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Seat Osewa. Is it possible to introduce an Avenue for Singles to hook up in Nairaland? Do something new this New Year, 2016 ( Bad Year) destroyed many relationships. Do a MINGLE dateline, or Slot! My thoughts though!!!
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by mamagee3(f): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
kiss kiss kiss
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by DEWKID(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kellibae:
i didnt get any reply sad
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by wittyt98(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
this part!! ... a lady that knows how to play video games

1 Like

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Tjohnnay: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dat got ppl talking

Una never tire to dey talk

Dm must increase dis tariff plan, i want make dm increase all tariff plan

Make ppl nor dey talk abt ppl pre wedding photos undecided
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Kellibae(f): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
DEWKID:

i didnt get any reply sad

Im sorry. Hvnt visited
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Kellibae(f): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
sisipelebe:
I don't give a......

Hmm is dat a problem?
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by helovesme(f): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
wittyt98:
this part!! ... a lady that knows how to play video games

Word !!!! grin

Talk about wife material 100 yards. cool
An excellent way to bond, unwind and relax with hubby.

1 Like

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kellibae:
lol me too,let's reserve our bleep till i propose 2 u dear grin
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Kellibae(f): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
konjishild:

lol me too,let's reserve our bleep till i propose 2 u dear grin

not that Bleep grin
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by okowande(f): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Luv d kitchen n the last pic. Am so crazy about beautiful kitchen
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin[color=#000099][/color]
Laveda:
cheesy
Playing video games together, so beautiful.
HML to them. kiss
DAT could b us dear,we could do better
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by jimenyo: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Men,if l must confess,this is one of the best pre wedding pics l have seen on nairaland!
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by DEWKID(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kellibae:

Im sorry. Hvnt visited
oh am glad u remembered me
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Sammypope4all(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
sisipelebe:
you no fit stand me for ps4 let alone for pitch..I will so embarrass you ehn.

Just checked you out and it seems I/we are in luck. Am in gidi too so.....let's fix a match and upload the video here afterwards.

1 Like

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by Kellibae(f): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
DEWKID:

oh am glad u remembered me

Lol.. yea i do

1 Like

Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
nah. I friend zone. I don't chop magas

Should I believe you? grin
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by TashaGirl: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
xynerise:

Should I believe you? grin
Biko do angry
Re: See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) by xynerise: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
TashaGirl:
Biko do angry

OK, I believe you grin

How are you today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.