Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. (45371 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Greatzeus:

Girl stupid threads are created daily,debatable ones also,this is not one of them,this is real talk girl.
If I were a lady I would be glad reading this,just to learn and move forward. This is not male vs female crap we see on Nairaland, this is real talk,just learn and move on,it doesn't mean you are guilty of what he stated,if you acknowledge them to be right,or are you .
There is always a man to love you for real,yes there is,have you found him yet Or you are still searching
Note I believe in love,I mean sacrifice ,commitment, and also reciprocal, not the delusional, fictitious, telemundo type many girls fantacize about grin
I don't think any sane girl would believe in telemundo crap, all what the op wrote is directed at settling for less or anything, i personally have absolutely nothing to learn from there, it's not inspiring. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beamborla:

Moral decadence and imperfection especially in the context I used it are two different things.

You didn't answer my question. You maintained there is nothing like loving someone for real, in your opinion, it's about identifying the reasons for loving the person and hope it's maintained. The possibility that life can happen and some of the reasons for loving the person disappears can not be overulled. Another is that it's possible to come across another person with the 'reasons' and even more. How do you deal with such situation if the love is not for real.

That is why I wrote about maintaining the condition.

You meet a sex dynamo and he makes your head spin in the bedroom and you say you just love him for real...he is broke,jobless and very arrogant but you say you just love him but in essence it is his koboko that you love then something happens and the koboko stops working and the other crazy stuffs become an issue and you are left with two options...TOLERATE OR LEAVE

Many marriages turn from real desire to tolerance in a short while and when you ask the couple,they call it love.

Can a man still love a lady who does not respect him, cook for him or allow him sx? I guess if there is anything like loving for real then no circumstance ought to tilt the emotional balance.

My advice for you..when a guy says I love you please ask him what he sees in you that makes him "love" u and once he tells you, try to maintain that condition or you stand the risk of being dumped...FACT!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Yoshy: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ladies the earlier you find something doing, the better 4 u girls.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Talking about loving a person for real, is 'love' the most abused word in today's world?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Beamborla(f): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Toks2008:

That is why I wrote about maintaining the condition.

You meet a sex dynamo and he makes your head spin in the bedroom and you say you just love him for real...he is broke,jobless and very arrogant but you say you just love him but in essence it is his koboko that you love then something happens and the koboko stops working and the other crazy stuffs become an issue and you are left with two options...TOLERATE OR LEAVE

Many marriages turn from real desire to tolerance in a short while and when you ask the couple,they call it love.

Can a man still love a lady who does not respect him, cook for him or allow him sx? I guess if there is anything like loving for real then no circumstance ought to tilt the emotional balance.

My advice for you..when a guy says I love you please ask him what he sees in you that makes him "love" u and once he tells you, try to maintain that condition or you stand the risk of being dumped...FACT!

You only keep scratching the surface and going off... Perhaps, you don't understand me.

Have a nice evening
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 6:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beamborla:

You only keep scratching the surface and going off... Perhaps, you don't understand me.

Have a nice evening

What do you want me to write? maybe you should explain yourself better.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 04, 2017
skarlett:

The location is not precise, so yeah I'm somewhere around
Ain't it around Shasha, Akowonjo?
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Xmen149(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2017
misspicy:
Rules rules and rules everywhere.
Your first point is very flawed,if it takes been very careful to make the right decision I will do that,who wants to end up with a dangerous man or worst still a murderer or rapist?

There is no crime in marrying late.
So y'all need to chill on using that phrase as a threat. tongue

I have nothing more to type,this rules have been over flogged especially by Toks,are there no new topics to talk about?
You keep recycling the same sh!t since 2015,I remember giving myself headache cos of your threads,now all I see in them is a joke.

I will pass on this cheesy

its not a crime lady,but there might be some issues attached the body tends to loose elsticity thus child birth my be an issue you can read others up............again positivie thinking/mind atteractes positive things,if you are afraid of the above mentioned then you should study your self over and over the fault might actually be from you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2017
4: if u are not in a serious and commited relationship,Do NOT suffer with a man
relationships begin and end so quickly, there is no sense being there for 1 who isnt serious about u.
Do look out for yer good

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Xmen149(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2017
I think the op nailed it....

bottom line is,its all in the mind,the way you condition your mind (based on what you want) you unconsciously exhibiting it physically and end up attracting same kind of people.((you display camel.t on your wear,show sexy outfit and attract Bleep boys and expect them to take you to alter,your jazz has to be very strong na)...

Again, we cnt get everything we want 100% when it comes to this,just make sure your partners good side is bigger than the bad side and you are good to go
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 04, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Oddly , your post is directed at her and her ilk. She's one time too many admitted , albeit shamelessly, that she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs without categorically stating what tangible thing she'd bring to the relationship. Remember that saying about geriatric folks being uneasy at the mention of dry bones? Well , this is one of such scenarios. Below is one of her numerous leeching posts :

https://www.nairaland.com/3447076/question-female-money-freaks/1#50774102

Hypocrites like her play the gender equality card only when it furthers their selfish agenda.

cheesy grin u stalking her now

If she doesn't put anything financial into the relationship,thats fine 2 an extent.
Its a matter of what she and her partner are comfortable with and agree on.

A woman doesnt necessarily have 2 contribute financially,eg the housewive

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by NaeChris: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2017
Nice write-up. Am impressed. I hope them dey read am.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2017
x240:

Ain't it around Shasha, Akowonjo?

No it isnt, just in Lagos
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 6:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Lalasticlala..I guess this makes sense.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by GodsLastBorn: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
LegalBaby:
all your threads are always against ladies
Mr. A saw fire and decided to use it to cook, boil water, warm himself during cold or winter and other good thing while the naive Mr B saw for and ran away saying its going to burn him. Perception, wisdom affects and helps views. I would have asked you to take something positive out of the thread but already you have locked your mind up and thrown the key inside the lion's den. Good luck .
Op keep 'em coming bro. You can give a kid seedsbut its left for the kif to plant and nurture it or throw it away.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by GodsLastBorn: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Oddly , your post is directed at her and her ilk. She's one time too many admitted , albeit shamelessly, that she wants a man who'd take care of her financial needs without categorically stating what tangible thing she'd bring to the relationship. Remember that saying about geriatric folks being uneasy at the mention of dry bones? Well , this is one of such scenarios. Below is one of her numerous leeching posts :

https://www.nairaland.com/3447076/question-female-money-freaks/1#50774102

Hypocrites like her play the gender equality card only when it furthers their selfish agenda.

[url][/url]
inbelieve you are her handler grin
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by GodsLastBorn: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Greatzeus:

Girl stupid threads are created daily,debatable ones also,this is not one of them,this is real talk girl.
If I were a lady I would be glad reading this,just to learn and move forward. This is not male vs female crap we see on Nairaland, this is real talk,just learn and move on,it doesn't mean you are guilty of what he stated,if you acknowledge them to be right,or are you .
There is always a man to love you for real,yes there is,have you found him yet Or you are still searching
Note I believe in love,I mean sacrifice ,commitment, and also reciprocal, not the delusional, fictitious, telemundo type many girls fantacize about grin
that telemundo and written love scripts get our ladies confused right from the snow white stories and other similar flicks that were written in a way that it most times constitute of fantasies and just few touches of reality in order to stimulate and place the human emotions on a string guitar which they use professionally to play, strum and rock the human mind , emotions or intelligence to it's core to excite it or place it on the state they want. Why? To make sales, to program the human mind, to influence human behaviours. If youve benn observant the media are currently installing homosexuality, lesbianism and other forms of immorality as a norm in our society, the kids are the targets now that in the next 10 years the world will be stinking of azzholes. Have you noticed that since late 2015 almost every movie has two or more homosexual characters in it & its called human programming( its not only computers that can be programmed, human can be programmed too. Have you seen the rate at which we fornicate nowadays and don't even see it as anything? That was 80's & 90's programming), the eyes is the light of the body and we ought to becareful of what we feed it. So they understand what we humans want and mostly female minds and emotions craves and manipulate them with it and the sad part is most females can't differentiate between fantasy and reality anymore.
Toks2008 if only they will understand the gospel you share but most would never because they believe its going to shatter that sweet fantasy of theirs but :-) we can always trust life, he will always teach them the truth later. More taps to you fingers bro. Excuse my typos.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by lajoshua: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
lalasticlala this should be on front page.
Awesome article toks2008. Do you know one of the proofs of the impact of man is the opposition he faces. Let them talk bro just keep doing what you do.
People have eyes they can see. cheers sir
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by jmoore(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Toks2008:

9.If my husband truly loves me,he will never cheat on me:

I know this issue is over-flogged and many ladies will never agree to this fact..."YOUR HUSBAND CAN HAVE EYES FOR ONLY YOU AND IN FACT COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU LEAVE HIM YET CAN STILL CHEAT ON YOU"...sounds stupid I guess but that is just the truth..

Just warn your husband that if he must do let him go far far away from you and must use protection...I always say...only a foolish lady will hinge her marital happiness on her husband's sexual faithfulness to her.

I'm not supporting philandering but this is just how the cookie crumbles.
Any man that loves his wife will never cheat on her!!

Love is a duty, to be faithful to your wife is a duty. If you fail to be faithful to her, then you have failed loving her.

Maybe you have another definition of love.

Being unfaithful is an invitation of danger into the family. If he can't protect the family by being faithful, where then is the love? undecided

Condom will not protect the wife when the mistress is planning to kill the wife so she can take over.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
jmoore:

Love is a duty, to be faithful to your wife is a duty. If you fail to be faithful to her, then you have failed loving her.

Being unfaithful is an invitation of danger into the family. If he can't protect the family by being faithful, where then is the love? undecided

Condom will not protect the wife when the mistress is planning to kill the wife so she can take over.

I honestly share your theory but it remains theory ...in the real world..it's the exact opposite so face reality.

If 8 out of 10 guys cheat on their wives then why the sermon?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
lajoshua:
lalasticlala this should be on front page.
Awesome article toks2008. Do you know one of the proofs of the impact of man is the opposition he faces. Let them talk bro just keep doing what you do.
People have eyes they can see. cheers sir

Lol! as if I care...amazingly most of the ladies who lash out at me are the teenagers and adolescents who don't even know their left from their right..the real mature ones read my threads and send me PM just to thank me for writing insightful stuffs...so please leave all the Telemundo infants..many of them will come back to read my threads when they face reality.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by jmoore(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
Toks2008:

I honestly share your theory but it remains theory ...in the real world..it's the exact opposite so face reality.

If 8 out of 10 guys cheat on their wives then why the sermon?
It shows the evidence that they don't know the meaning of love and don't practice it. Marriage and love ain't the same thing. One can still be married and not in love.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
jmoore:

It shows the evidence that they don't know the meaning of love and don't practice it. Marriage and love ain't the same thing. One can still be married and not in love.

ozo love

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by obontami: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
N.P-Lil'wayne- bĂ­tches love me ft Future & Drake.

I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
Imma ball 'til the day I fall (ball, ball, ball, ball)...

Dope song dope tune grin
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by greatgod2012(f): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
jmoore:

I didn't see this point before. The points were formerly five, I guess the op later added the remaining five.

I also don't agree with this, a man who loves his wife will never cheat on her. If he cheat on her, then, it shows that love isn't genuine and doesn't care about the bad effect of the cheating on his wife and the family in general.

May God help us all.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Goldenheart(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
LegalBaby:
all your threads are always against ladies

grin women earned it
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Dsrooftiles: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2017
ok
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by chuksville(m): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
You Know...

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by babyfaceafrica: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
How can you love someone and cheat on them?...does that even make sense?!!!
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by KevMitnick: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
greatgod2012:

I stated my opinion based on what I've seen among nowadays ladies, without quoting you or any other lady, why couldn't you state your own opinion same way without triggering unnecessary confrontation or reacting as if the post is directed at you
I think the post actually struck a nerve...lol
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by MizzD: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2017
This guy's wife and daughters are in trouble.. Day in day out na so so rules and regulation. undecided undecided

Let women choose and deal with their choices .

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
MizzD:
This guy's wife and daughters are in trouble.. Day in day out na so so rules and regulation. undecided undecided

Let women choose and deal with their choices .

Rotflmao!

This cracked me up...oh my! unto wettin?

Im only catching my fun dropping stuffs on nairaland and you are getting heated up..lol! abeg take am easy o.

My threads are hard nuts to crack tho..i dont write what people love to see because these are realities of life that can only make sense to a certain group of people...no vex!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / 4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.