Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. (45389 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by gurunlocker: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
N.P-Lil'wayne- bĂ­tches love me ft Future & Drake.

I'm on that good kush and alcohol
I got some down bitches I can call
I don't know what I would do without y'all
Imma ball 'til the day I fall (ball, ball, ball, ball)...

Dude remind me of my song.... make I go change my ringtone
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Thobiy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
misspicy:
Rules rules and rules everywhere.
Your first point is very flawed,if it takes been very careful to make the right decision I will do that,who wants to end up with a dangerous man or worst still a murderer or rapist?

There is no crime in marrying late.
So y'all need to chill on using that phrase as a threat. tongue

I have nothing more to type,this rules have been over flogged especially by Toks,are there no new topics to talk about?
You keep recycling the same sh!t since 2015,I remember giving myself headache cos of your threads,now all I see in them is a joke.

I will pass on this cheesy
The op is just saying his opinions, one is left with making choices
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by chuksville(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
Woman: Close Your Eyes, What Are U Lookin At?
Man: Am Just On My Own And She Came And Started Twerkin On My Laps... Is It My Fault That I Gave A Fvck?

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by PRESHRUNYI(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
dollyjoy:
Going by your nairaland gender you are a female hence might be guilty of one or two mentalities listed by the op. The fact that someone's own varies from yours doesn't give you any right to ask stvpid questions.

We are all,at one stage or the other guilty of those things op listed. Nobody should come here to form any nonsense abegi.
you r right dear
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by KingGeorgey(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
misspicy:
Rules rules and rules everywhere.
Your first point is very flawed,if it takes been very careful to make the right decision I will do that,who wants to end up with a dangerous man or worst still a murderer or rapist?

There is no crime in marrying late.
So y'all need to chill on using that phrase as a threat. tongue

I have nothing more to type,this rules have been over flogged especially by Toks,are there no new topics to talk about?
You keep recycling the same sh!t since 2015,I remember giving myself headache cos of your threads,now all I see in them is a joke.

I will pass on this cheesy
Meaning.... U don't give a f*ck grin
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by adedayoa2(f): 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
makydebbie:
No 5 annoys me the most. And most times, they want big wedding to spite their peers.
their peers go follow them drink garri?
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
Actually a few fair points though mostly just the OP whining about women having standards and trying to almost hector them into settling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by dangotesmummy: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2017
Toks2008 the thrash talker.always typing lorry loads of b.s

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Vick4rill(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
greatgod2012:

I stated my opinion based on what I've seen among nowadays ladies, without quoting you or any other lady, why couldn't you state your own opinion same way without triggering unnecessary confrontation or reacting as if the post is directed at you
she is guilty of it.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Toks2008 the thrash talker.always typing lorry loads of b.s

I can bet my left testicles on it that you did not read a paragraph...i know your type

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by dangotesmummy: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
Toks2008 the retarded wannabe chauvinist. What do you have to say.please shock me with something reasonable

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by akigbemaru: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Women!
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by dangotesmummy: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Toks2008:

I can bet my left testicles on it that you did not read a paragraph...i know your type
I read EVERYTHING. From the beginning to the end and the lesson I learnt from your post is that no woman has a right to have standards or desires on what she wants in a man

She has to settle for less or just take whatever baggage just to earn the almighty Mrs title wink

Of course I know your type too.btw are you Even married yourself? What gives you the moral right or justification to be giving women advise on what to do to earn a Mrs title

Your case is like someone still writing waec and giving undergraduates advise on how to graduate when he hasn't Even entered the school first to see how it is

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
Beamborla:

If you ask me, going after a lady because you find her sexually appealing is not even love in the first place. That's lust.

When people talk about being loved for real, they are referring to the ability of the person to see all their imperfections and accept it. They are referring to the ability of the person to see beyond their physical appearance and be aware of other treasures embedded in them.

Truth is, you'd always come across people who posses that which you find attractive in your partner and even more. You'd meet people better than your partner, people who meet your standards, who have qualites you never knew you'd find attractive. If it's all about your submission, what should one do when that happens?

sexual appealing is the first consideration for men when proposing to a lady, love starts existing when you find both of you compatible

if you are a man can you propose to a lady who is not sexual appealing to you

How would you develop the feelings and love when she not sexually appealing
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Toks2008 the retarded wannabe chauvinist. What do you have to say.please shock me with something reasonable

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
carmag:

sexual appealing is the first consideration for every man when proposing to a lady love start existing when you find both of you compatible

if you are a man can you propose to a lady who is not sexual appealing to you

How would you develop the feelings and love when when she not sexually appealing

Abeg help me ask am.

They say outward beauty dont matter and i marry a lady wey no get wettin dey turn me on for body...ok after marriage i go begin close my eyes wen i dey do that thing and begin imagine another lady..abeg no be madness be that?

I would rather go for a lady that pleases my eyes sexually and tolerate her imperfections rather than go for a "good natured" lady that does not give me a hrd on even when she is nude.

In my world..whatever pleases the eyes will definitely please the soul..FACT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by dangotesmummy: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=Toks2008 post=52598115][/quote] I thought as much grin cheesy grin

Goodnight wimp. I'm still looking for a Bleep to give grin
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I read EVERYTHING. From the beginning to the end and the lesson I learnt from your post is that no woman has a right to have standards or desires on what she wants in a man

She has to settle for less or just take whatever baggage just to earn the almighty Mrs title wink

Of course I know your type too[b].btw are you Even married yourself? What gives you the moral right or justification to be giving women advise on what to do to earn a Mrs title[/b]

Your case is like someone still writing waec and giving undergraduates advise on how to graduate when he hasn't Even entered the school first to see how it is

Once again

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Marsnizz: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
very good and humble opinion
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by egbabiekperemo1: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
Toks2008:
I will be as blunt as i can in addressing these ignorant notions some Nigerian ladies have towards marriage.

1.Being too careful about her choice of man:

OK I understand you are the type that is so scared of venturing into marriage so you want to be very careful in choosing that man you will likely spend your life with..but I'm sorry to be the carrier of BAD NEWS..."No matter how careful you may be,every marriage is filled with uncertainties...even if you marry an angel,he could turn to a demon so just take the risk and be ready to confront any uncertainty you find else you may remain scared and single for a very long time.
Infact the more careful you are the greater the possibility of making a mistake.

2.I want a man who will love me for real:

I'm very vast in English language but when it comes to this sentence,the more I try to understand the more confused I get..."love you for real" like seriously!

You better get this fact now,if loving you for real means loving you with your imperfections then i might agree to an extent else...NO MAN CAN LOVE YOU FOR REAL except that real is substituted for many things like love you for your curves,intelligence,manners.....so stop using this ackward sentence and try to develop something a man can desire you for...no man wants a woman for nothing.

3.Wanting a made guy or financially OK guy:

I honestly have nothing against this except the fact that being financially OK is relative and we don't ever get to know the definition of "being financially ok"

But then I kinda wonder why ladies fail to understand that most guys in their late 20s and early 30s are still trying to find their feet which means a lady who wants a made guy is inadventedly saying she wants a married man or sugar daddy because most made men in Nigeria are in their mid or late 30s and in their 40s and would have been married.

However,the few younger ones who are made can not have more than one wife.

Ladies should try to be financially independent so that they can be disciplined enough to start a life with a guy rather than struggling with several ladies to be with a "made" guy or ending up as a side chic of a made guy.

4.I can not suffer with a man because he could dump me latter:

This is one of the dumbest notion many Naija ladies have and anytime I hear a lady says this I just give her that stupid look of a looser.

Are you doing any guy a favor by dating him when he is broke? For Petes sake you have every right to walk away from any affair if you dim fit and staying with a struggling guy is your choice and not a favor. ..if he latter becomes rich and he dumps you,just walk away rather than use those words to blackmail him.

5.My wedding will be the talk of the town:

I totally agree that a grand wedding is the dream of most ladies and I also share in this dream but the question is this; "Is it a do or die to have a grand wedding"?
What is wrong in having an intro and registry wedding and latter plan for the grand one when the funds are there?

Don't be deceived. ..8 out of 10 grand weddings in Nigeria are sponsored.

I think this is one area many ladies are destroying their lives because a guy will do you like a wife and enjoy all the wify benefit while telling you he is not ready for a grand wedding and you will continue to foolishly play along until he dumps your overused ass for a younger lady when he is finally ready...biko receive sense.

6.GOD has not confirmed him or my Pastor said he is not the one:

Like seriously! OK get this straight. ..it is good to listen to the word of GOD or to follow your pastor's advice but hello! when it comes to choosing a spouse GOD has clearly made it our duty to look for a spouse and he will gladly give us his favor ...Proverbs 18:22:
"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD".

The best you can do is to pray to God that a good guy finds you and when next a prophet or pastor tells you a certain guy is not for you...simply ask him with humility to tell you who your man is..his name,house address,complexion....

7.I can't marry a man I have no feelings for:

Your feeling is very important when choosing a man but pray he also has feelings for you else you will end up in tears no matter how deep your feelings for him is.

This is a hard nut for many ladies but the sincere fact is that your feelings is not as important as the guy's feeling towards you.

Getting married to a man may be hinged on your feelings but staying married to him is primarily dependent on how he feels towards you.

8.Marriage is a beautiful and wonderful institution:

I'm so sorry to tell you another bad news...."marriage is very turbulent and you will feel like running out"

At the intial stage it will seem like its so beautiful and made in heaven but that is the initial gragra stage. But when the reality stage sets in you will come to know the true picture of marriage but the good news is that you can make yours always beautiful if you can learn to tolerate, forgive,forgive and forgive because only two forgivers can make a beautiful marriage.

9.If my husband truly loves me,he will never cheat on me:

I know this issue is over-flogged and many ladies will never agree to this fact..."YOUR HUSBAND CAN HAVE EYES FOR ONLY YOU AND IN FACT COMMIT SUICIDE IF YOU LEAVE HIM YET CAN STILL CHEAT ON YOU"...sounds stupid I guess but that is just the truth..

Just warn your husband that if he must do let him go far far away from you and must use protection...I always say...only a foolish lady will hinge her marital happiness on her husband's sexual faithfulness to her.

I'm not supporting philandering but this is just how the cookie crumbles.

10.I want a tall cute rich romantic sexy....

Habba sister just negodu there...only you one...please there is a difference between real life and Telemundo. .you can not have all you want in one man and if you think you have then kudos to you. Many ladies cheat on their hubbies or fiance because they can't help comparing...

Tade is good in bed but not rich enough...Richard spoils me with money but very boring in bed and Seun is so caring but.... so you run to Richard to get money,you remember Tade when you feel like having a good time and Seun comes to mind if you want to feel loved..YOU ARE A SORRY CASE.

Just go for a man that has the average qualities and settle down...no man has it all.

As long as a lady is ready to face these facts then she will definitely have no problem in her marriage but if you find yourself totally uncomfortable with one or more of the points listed above, i will advice you remain single until you are mature enough to accept them.

My humble opinion

U self, when r u getting married? At 40 something u neve marry? Mr marriage counselor wannabe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by dangotesmummy: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin
Toks2008:

Once again
grin

The better for you because your post is so flawed and filled with biases.of course women with low self esteem will fit into your description
meanwhile

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by legalwealth(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2017
whizqueen and LadyF ... Come and see rules oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by dangotesmummy: 12:02am On Jan 07, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

U self, when r u getting married? At 40 something u neve marry? Mr marriage counselor wannabe
don't mind it grin

Meanwhile with all the insults it receives on a daily basis that won't stop it from still typing balderdash

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

Abeg help me ask am.

They say outward beauty dont matter and i marry a lady wey no get wettin dey turn me on for body...ok after marriage i go begin close my eyes wen i dey do that thing and begin imagine another lady..abeg no be madness be that?

I would rather go for a lady that pleases my eyes sexually and tolerate her imperfections rather than go for a "good natured" lady that does not give me a hrd on even when she is nude.

In my world..whatever pleases the eyes will definitely please the soul..FACT!

Who told them love is something you can just manufacture,

it develops by feelings

feelings also develops by sexual appealing

love develops through compatibility
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by dangotesmummy: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Hmnn

I'm sorry for those paying attention to that thing. If you're careful in trying to earn a degree get a job or start a buisness and someone is telling you not to be too careful in choosing a partner. Sorry is your name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Abeg translate that your moniker....
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by chayoski: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2017
Abeg people saying all sorts of things about this post should try to save their mb and not comment. Yes it is recycled then please don't read,,, you'll should know that it is very difficult to come up with a write up,,, the bible speaks about love and forgiveness in different ways so why can't the op speak about relationships in different ways also,,, besides you read similar post in 2015 does not stop another eye from seeing and reading it in 2017... All you've mentioned op is very true. Also people should understand that there re 2 ways to things it may not be totally true but with statistics the true side wins so abeg biko ejo in any language you understand please stop tryna frustrate the effort of talented beings. thanks!
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by fkdmods: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
Going by your nairaland gender you are a female hence might be guilty of one or two mentalities listed by the op. The fact that someone's own varies from yours doesn't give you any right to ask stvpid questions.

We are all,at one stage or the other guilty of those things op listed. Nobody should come here to form any nonsense abegi.

Well said. I wonder why women like to hate on themselves when they should stick together since in Nigeria, men treat them as second class citizens. Smh.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2017
legalwealth:
whizqueen and LadyF ... Come and see rules oooo grin grin grin grin grin

Which one be rules?

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 12:18am On Jan 07, 2017
chayoski:
Abeg people saying all sorts of things about this post should try to save their mb and not comment. Yes it is recycled then please don't read,,, you'll should know that it is very difficult to come up with a write up,,, the bible speaks about love and forgiveness in different ways so why can't the op speak about relationships in different ways also,,, besides you read similar post in 2015 does not stop another eye from seeing and reading it in 2017... All you've mentioned op is very true. Also people should understand that there re 2 ways to things it may not be totally true but with statistics the true side wins so abeg biko ejo in any language you understand please stop tryna frustrate the effort to talented beings. thanks!

Na you get their time...

I'm a freelance writer and what I write is my opinion no matter how silly it may sound but when you see someone who seem to be educated ranting,cursing and getting hyper over an opinionated view then that person needs a psychological evaluation...

Thanks all the same
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by thesuave10(m): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2017
1bkaye:
Actually a few fair points though mostly just the OP whining about women having standards and trying to almost hector them into settling

Howdy Ibkaye..howve you been? cheesy
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 07, 2017
thesuave10:

Howdy Ibkaye..howve you been? cheesy
Not bad thanks, yourself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai / Things Men Must Know In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.