Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. (45379 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2017
LegalBaby:
all your threads are always against ladies

OBVIOUSLY TOKS2008'S THREADS ARE MOSTLY, MOSTLY ABOUT HOW LADIES CAN MAKE THE BEST CHOICES IN LIFE ACCORDING TO HIS OWN OPINION. HE SURE HAS ONE OF THE VERY BEST THREADS ON NAIRALAND. HONESTLY!

He is without doubt among the few, making the BEST use of social media an invention that should UNITE MANKIND. Unfortunately its used for bigorty, spreading lies, hate speeches...................Toks has been adding VALUE to HUMMANITY.

Kindly tell me what is it "AGAINST" ladies here?
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
LegalBaby:
And the funny thing is that he isn't married himself undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Escabado: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
I thank this writer first , I thank him second and I thank him third. This is the most sensible thing I have ever read in nairaland . Thank you so much
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Melian(f): 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Exactly. I told him this. Check my two comments on page 6.

dangotesmummy:
grin grin

The better for you because your post is so flawed and filled with biases.of course women with low self esteem will fit into your description
meanwhile
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by mctowel01: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

That is why I wrote about maintaining the condition.

You meet a sex dynamo and he makes your head spin in the bedroom and you say you just love him for real...he is broke,jobless and very arrogant but you say you just love him but in essence it is his koboko that you love then something happens and the koboko stops working and the other crazy stuffs become an issue and you are left with two options...TOLERATE OR LEAVE

Many marriages turn from real desire to tolerance in a short while and when you ask the couple,they call it love.

Can a man still love a lady who does not respect him, cook for him or allow him sx? I guess if there is anything like loving for real then no circumstance ought to tilt the emotional balance.

My advice for you..when a guy says I love you please ask him what he sees in you that makes him "love" u and once he tells you, try to maintain that condition or you stand the risk of being dumped...FACT!
You mad a lot of real talk sense. No telemundo. But you failed to point out a fact that more reasons to "love" someone keep developing as the relationship progresses. I ve personally observed this. Whatever reaons a guy tells the lady at first might not be all in future. Events unfold which give a new dimension to the "love" he has for her. An extreme example is assuming the man discovered that the woman went extra miles to seek funds for medical treatment when he was ill or visit him everyday after an accident despite the inconveniences. It can take various forms also and not necessarily relating to medical care. You can't discover these reasons at the beginning of the relationship. Its perhaps why they say couples are to "grow in love". So, you made sense, but its not really as black and white as you put it.
Cheers
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Melian(f): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Go girl!

Amelian:
Op I totally and completely disagree with you on number 1,23,4,7,8 and 9.

My dear I can never marry a man I don't have feeling for.. God forbid

Yes I will be very careful on whom I decide to say *yes *to..
I have no apologises for that..

And yes! I want a man to love me for real.. I don't need fake love.. If your love is fake and I realise? Just scram and get the fucvk off! Am no maga angry

Am financially ok! So. My man must be likewise.. I don't need a leech! Neither does he!

Honestly I cannot suffer with a broke assss man! The true nature of. Man is known when he is comfortable.. And that's fact!

My boo and intending husband truly loves me and we both know we won't cheat on each other. Simple smiley

And he's a cute tall, financially comfortable guy with a hot Mexican look to die for grin, kind of old fashioned like moi cheesy
What more can a lady like me ask for?

And definitely our marriage coming up soon, wil be very beautiful and peaceful, fillied with laughter ,joy and understanding .

We are simply two peas in a pod cheesy

I love you boo boo kiss kiss kiss

So op hate all u like.. Women like me do not fcvking care.. cheesy

Am happy with my choice cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
WORDWORLD:

OBVIOUSLY TOKS2008'S THREADS ARE MOSTLY, MOSTLY ABOUT HOW LADIES CAN MAKE THE BEST CHOICES IN LIFE ACCORDING TO HIS OWN OPINION. HE SURE HAS ONE OF THE VERY BEST THREADS ON NAIRALAND. HONESTLY!

He is without doubt among the few, making the BEST use of social media an invention that should UNITE MANKIND. Unfortunately its used for bigorty, spreading lies, hate speeches...................Toks has been adding VALUE to HUMMANITY.

Kindly tell me what is it "AGAINST" ladies here?

My brother I honestly sit and meticulously check my threads and I try to see the part that is against women but I just couldn't find one sentence.

I think it's about the genes of ladies..they naturally hate the truth but have great affinity for lies.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
mctowel01:

You mad a lot of real talk sense. No telemundo. But you failed to point out a fact that more reasons to "love" someone keep developing as the relationship progresses. I ve personally observed this. Whatever reaons a guy tells the lady at first might not be all in future. Events unfold which give a new dimension to the "love" he has for her. An extreme example is assuming the man discovered that the woman went extra miles to seek funds for medical treatment when he was ill or visit him everyday after an accident despite the inconveniences. It can take various forms also and not necessarily relating to medical care. You can't discover these reasons at the beginning of the relationship. Its perhaps why they say couples are to "grow in love". So, you made sense, but its not really as black and white as you put it.
Cheers

GOD bless you for this..

I was discussing with a naira land friend lady39 about a cousin of mine who traveled to the states and got married to a lady...

This lady was instrumental to the guy's success in correcting a health issue he has lived with for years...the guy still calls me regularly to reaffirm that nothing can ever make him leave that lady...

Just as you wrote,it was the move of that lady that prompted an undying love from my cousin.

People don't just love for a reason...ask anyone who strongly loves another and you will realize that there must have been a compelling reason for that..but many people will just not agree.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

My brother I honestly sit and meticulously check my threads and I try to see the part that is against women but I just couldn't find one sentence.

I think it's about the genes of ladies..they naturally hate the truth but have great affinity for lies.

Ladies are more akin to MATERIALISM so one of the factors why the love LIES. To be honest you are doing a great job on NL. Without doubt there are ladies as few as they may be on NL who see you as a teacher and who have gained from your POSITIVE THREADS.

To LOVE LIES is a really terrible DISEASE...............but then do men have to tell lies all because its loved by women!? ALOT OF MEN DO.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Tino86(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
dingbang:
she is 28 towards 29 yet unmarried, she has constantly been dating guys who have broken her heart all because of her selfish desires and her mindset on guys being the sole provider . she is hellbent on money and that is the genesis of her problem
Bros well done sir, ur blurnt comment is killing me with laughter . all these hungry, insatiable ladies will never seize to amaze me. They are all busy looking for already made men. They should go marry their father's age mate, cos men of such age bracket are already made. Useless girls every where that wouldn't want to build a bright future with hardworking young men.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Ladies are more akin to MATERIALISM so one of the factors why the love LIES. To be honest you are doing a great job on NL. Without doubt there are ladies as few as they may be on NL who see you as a teacher and who have gained from your POSITIVE THREADS.

To LOVE LIES is a really terrible DISEASE...............but then do men have to tell lies all because its loved by women!? ALOT OF MEN DO.

That I will never do.. I prefer to tell you the truth and face the consequence rather than tell lies.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by oluwalewis(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
makydebbie:
If I can afford it, fine. If I can't, I'll go ahead with what I have. Its not about the ceremony.

I think i've found myself a cheerleader knwin that u ll accept me for who I am
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

That I will never do.. I prefer to tell you the truth and face the consequence rather than tell lies.

It speaks in your writings that you could not be one of such DISEASED SOULS. Truth leads to prosperity and only those who choose a life of SELF RESPONSIBILITY do not tell lies. Keep up the good works.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
WORDWORLD:

It speaks in your writings that you could not be one of such DISEASED SOULS. Truth leads to prosperity and only those who choose a life of SELF RESPONSIBILITY do not tell lies. Keep up the good works.

Thanks bro

God will help us all.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by makydebbie(f): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
oluwalewis:

I think i've found myself a cheerleader knwin that u ll accept me for who I am
Lol...
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by mctowel01: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Toks2008:

GOD bless you for this..

I was discussing with a naira land friend lady39 about a cousin of mine who traveled to the states and got married to a lady...

This lady was instrumental to the guy's success in correcting a health issue he has lived with for years...the guy still calls me regularly to reaffirm that nothing can ever make him leave that lady...

Just as you wrote,it was the move of that lady that prompted an undying love from my cousin.

People don't just love for a reason...ask anyone who strongly loves another and you will realize that there must have been a compelling reason for that..but many people will just not agree.
Yeah.. there must be a reason and it was hard for me to accept it initially. But I think it makes perfect sense under the foundations of trust, companionship, care..etc than the telemundo idea of love. its also good for such reasons to increase to make the relationship stronger.
Btw, your threads have been very insightful. Life has a way of teaching the stubborn.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Codedrock(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
greatgod2012:

No wonder!

How could I have known that? No wonder she personalized my comment, whereas I was only stating my observation.

And that I started my opinion doesn't mean that I support what the op wrote in totality, but just an avenue to educate my fellow ladies that a lady who want a man to be completely responsible for all her financial needs cannot earn so much respect from such a man.
It's so sad we have too many people like Dollyjoy that are actually proud of being dependent. Funny thing is they start claiming feminist when they have no idea what that actually means.

Actually went through some dollyjoy 's posts and all I could do is shake my head.

greatgod2012 do not mind her, a lot of people are just too stuck to the way they were raised never want to improve and do better, some don't think enough while some are just lazy.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by oluwalewis(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol...

we need to start making our weddin plans cos I can't wait to av my boo by my side
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Tino86(m): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
A job well done Mr. Toks2008, u are truly an insightful writer. I can't go thru these thread without appreciating you. You honestly sent serious warning shivers down the spines of those against this thread. You could tell from their insultive responds, cos they had to fight their inner cinscience where truth lies.I just hope this thread will go a long way to positively affect the crude telemundu mentality of most women of today. A lot of young purposeful men, with average paid job that willing to settle down are finding it difficult because of influence of social media on women of today. I still appreciate viewers of this thread who supported the op's opinion with constructive arguments and submissions. And to the aggrieved viewers, whom are mostly ladies, I advised you remove sentiments and quest for materialism and read through the thread again and pick some helpful tips and make your love life, an envy of your peers.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Tino86(m): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
A job well done Mr. Toks2008, u are truly an insightful writer. I can't go thru these thread without appreciating you. You honestly sent serious warning shivers down the spines of those against this thread. You could tell from their insultive response, cos they had to fight with their inner conscience where the truth lies.I just hope this thread will go a long way to positively affect the crude telemundu mentality of most women of today. A lot of young purposeful men, with average paid job that willing to settle down are finding it difficult because of influence of social media on women of today. I still appreciate viewers of this thread who supported the op's opinion with constructive arguments and submissions. And to the aggrieved viewers, whom are mostly ladies, I advised you remove sentiments and quest for materialism and read through the thread again and pick some helpful tips and make your love life, an envy of your peers.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by whizqueen(f): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
legalwealth:
whizqueen and La dyF ... Come and see rules oooo grin grin grin grin grin
I don write am down for my jotter grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Teespice(f): 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
same old recycled and over flogged article.
this is 2017, step up your game and be creative haba.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Tino86:
A job well done Mr. Toks2008, u are truly an insightful writer. I can't go thru these thread without appreciating you. You honestly sent serious warning shivers down the spines of those against this thread. You could tell from their insultive responds, cos they had to fight their inner cinscience where truth lies.I just hope this thread will go a long way to positively affect the crude telemundu mentality of most women of today. A lot of young purposeful men, with average paid job that willing to settle down are finding it difficult because of influence of social media on women of today. I still appreciate viewers of this thread who supported the op's opinion with constructive arguments and submissions. And to the aggrieved viewers, whom are mostly ladies, I advised you remove sentiments and quest for materialism and read through the thread again and pick some helpful tips and make your love life, an envy of your peers.

I appreciate bro.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by thesuave10(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
makydebbie:
If I can afford it, fine. If I can't, I'll go ahead with what I have. Its not about the ceremony.

Hehe Ghana style grin
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by joeruano1: 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
LegalBaby:
+
Do you know how bad you sound? So you found nothing helpful in his post. So much negative energy on Nairaland. Always looking for the downside. No wonder Ben Carson said haters will see you walking on water and say it's because you can't swim. Fly wey nor hear word they follow dead body enter where?
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
Beamborla:

It is the first all right, but it can not hold a relationship.

..yah.. I agreed with you sexual appealing can temporary hold a relationship but personal character and humility does the magic

that is why it's said that eyes are deceitful..most times men that marries beautiful women suffers a lot in the marriage, they struggle every day to make it work
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by makydebbie(f): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
oluwalewis:

we need to start making our weddin plans cos I can't wait to av my boo by my side
I'm married.smiley
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by kayprince: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
LegalBaby:
is not about against ladies d fact is that d mindset of most naija ladies
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by oluwalewis(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm married.smiley
embarassed
makydebbie:
I'm married.smiley

I need a doctor to fix my broken heart
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by olanrewajulolly(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
Please there is a difference between real life and Telemundo. .you can not have all you want in one man and if you think you have then kudos to you. Many ladies cheat on their hubbies or fiance because they can't help comparing...

Tade is good in bed but not rich enough...Richard spoils me with money but very boring in bed and Seun is so caring but.... so you run to Richard to get money,you remember Tade when you feel like having a good time and Seun comes to mind if you want to feel loved..YOU ARE A SORRY CASE.

Just go for a man that has the average qualities and settle down...no man has it all.
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by dangotesmummy: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
Sunglow:
They say he is divorced.
abajo naa.no wonder. grin
Re: 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. by oluwalewis(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm married.smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.