Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Heartbroken. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Heartbroken. (2639 Views)

My Wife Has Left Me. Heartbroken / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken. by shugasofttouch: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
crackhaus:

Have you even sat down to think about why he's choosing her over you?

Trust me, when it comes down to making a selection of a partner for men who are lucky enough to have choices, we almost always go for the one that gives us the least stress, not the one we love most.
It's usually females who choose life-partners based on a feeble emotion called love.

Search yourself, at least for the next guy you meet.
I'm not perfect n mistakes are bound to happen. Those in marriage do not have perfect spouses, dey learn to be more tolerant n patient,dey learn to b honest, love, pray communicate n above all understand each other. So wuh u jst said is baseless pls.
Re: Heartbroken. by thorpido(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
shugasofttouch:
no we stayed separately all through.
If a man chooses another lady while dating you,it just means that man is not the best for you.
It may be hard since you've been with him for many years but count your losses and move on.It's better he shows himself as unstable now and you know rather than when you must have married him.

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. by njiasi30(f): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
shugasofttouch:
I'm not perfect n mistakes are bound to happen. Those in marriage do not have perfect spouses, dey learn to be more tolerant n patient,dey learn to b honest, love, pray communicate n above all understand each other. So wuh u jst said is baseless pls.
My dear, u just ve to b calm. I know u re going tru alot of pains but dont allow ppls comment to add to it. U brought ur story online, so expect anything nt everyone will b on ur side. Try 2 ignore...and if u must reply dem just say OK, thanks bc some ppl re here to provoke u. U need to b nice, 2 keep d gd comments flowing...

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. by Smhart1(f): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sweetheart you just have to be calm for yourself, I may not have walked I your shoes before but I'm sure I have walked in something similar. You don't need to beg him all you need do is find other things that make you happy and are time consuming.Only if he is not yours will he not come back for you. Biko 6 years is no joke.
Re: Heartbroken. by agrovick(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2017
Wahala dey o...
You just gotta forge ahead
Re: Heartbroken. by Aoky: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
I sympathize with you ... I'm sorry that your fiance has appeared asshole.
Re: Heartbroken. by crackhaus: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
shugasofttouch:
Okay na.

Keep sulking then, instead of moving on.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken. by jashar(f): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
undecided

Shouldn't you be throwing a party /parade that your eye clear before you enter one chance?

undecided

Ayam not understand cry

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken. by PresVA: 9:38am On Jan 08, 2017
ElDeeVee:

Alright...Good luck to you
good luck to you too smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me For A Flimsy Reason. / Fertile Men Wanted! Job Description: Get My Wife Pregnant! / What Do I Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.