Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,356 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand (12047 Views)

I Was Shocked When I Saw President Buhari In London- Rochas Okorocha / Adebayo Shittu: I Want To Be Oyo Governor Because 2 Of My Wives Are From Ibadan / I Saw "Ojukwu Bucket" While Walking In The Bush In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Eastactivist: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
asitis752:
I eat anything I like. For the fact that I'm from the southsouth doent mean I shouldnt say things as they are. You guys must be very dull upstairs. The great ppl in every tribe don't even have time for tribalism cos they are too busy with what will benefit their lives

LOL... Must you claim South south.
Who ask you?
Ibadan village boy.
Can you even define Tribalism.

Mtchew, that you are eating groundnut drinking one shot of vodka, eating akara and moi moi with zobo or soya milk in a définite stretch of ample time can even mean eating anything.

Spare us the sermon cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by RockHard: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Eastactivist:

Who ask you?
Ibadan village boy.

Mtchew, that you are eating groundnut drinking one shot of vodka, eating akara and moi moi with zobo or soya milk in a définite stretch of ample tine can even mean eating anything.

Guy, why are you avoiding me? What do you have to say for your brother below? The guy has confessed that recession is responsible for his action yet you are keeping quiet. How many Igbos must be killed in China, Thailand, Inonesia because of recession before you speak up You are a wicked Igboman!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Eastactivist: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
RockHard:

See wetin Recession make your brother do. sad

Recession? Now compare to one of your elders who mistakenly wanna do ritual and make money by mistake but mistake jumped him and he got caught in the act.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by rosebowl01(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
saint7000:
I'm appealing to Nigerian government and relevant agencies to come to the aid of people in Ibadan. People are suffering, no food, no water, children are out of school. Parents have been laid off and unpaid. This recession is destroying lives in Ibadan. What pains me is SW media are hiding this from all of us in pretense that everything is fine. My wife couldn't stop crying as she was traumatized by the suffering. I visited Ibadan 7 times under GEJ, and it was never this bad. What did SWners do to deserve this from Buhari? Buhari...Kilode? As I write this now, my wife has contacted American Red Cross for humanitarian aid for Ibadan people.

This is not a tribal thread as I did not mention any tribe, so any attempt to derail this thread, you will be reported and banned permanently. I'll be uploading pictures

Desperate Eboee a**hole, Thunder will strike you and that your imaginary wife de*d before this month runs out.

18 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Twistaray(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
Eastactivist:

You don't pretend because you didn't have option...
Lol.
Yorubas voted for buhari, and we are alert and observing them with their 97% status expecting to see them eating like kings and other southerners eat crumbs from their table. Catch yah, when you start eating like kings than the reverse we are hearing cos it keeps breaking our heart when this kind of news pops up. grin

O is that it?
You are still pained because GEJ your hero was booted out?
Dude, put ya self together now.

Anyway, just like you said we don't have to pretend as what I provided up there has also proved that the so called " recession" has reached the SE as well.
Weldone!

Isoke cool

By the way, this got me rolling on the floor :
Frustrated Igbo Man Shouts Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!! Jumps Into Lagos Rivers To Commit Suicide
Eya

25 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by RockHard: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Eastactivist:

Recession? Now compare to one of your elders who mistakenly wanna do ritual and make money by mistake but mistake jumped him and he got caught in the act.

You are a shameless toad! We are talking about recession-induced crime, not any random crime. Recession is driving your brethren towards unprecedented drug-trafficking and you are not addressing that instead you are looking for random crime upandan. Maka why?? How many igbos have to die/be executed overseas before you speak up

20 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Eastactivist: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Twistaray:

O is that it?
You are still pained because GEJ your hero was booted out?
Dude, put ya self together now.

Anyway, just like you said we don't have to pretend as what I provided up there has also proved that the so called " recession" has reached the SE as well.
Weldone!

Isoke cool
Lagos is now SE..

Dude I swear you need slap.

3 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Twistaray(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Eastactivist:

Lagos is now SE..

Dude I swear you need slap.

Dude, go on, read these two links/news nah grin

And Yes, just like enugu is now SW cool
Ok,waiting for that slap abeg,and be quick about it..

19 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Eastactivist: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
RockHard:

You are a shameless toad! We are talking about recession-induced crime, not any random crime. Recession is driving your brethren towards unprecedented drug-trafficking and you are not addressing that instead you are looking for random crime upandan. Maka why?? How many igbos have to die/be executed overseas before you speak up

Hunger has always been the portion of your elders.
For them recession is just a word because they are synonymous to recession that's why they can dig graveyards and mutilate mummies for ordinary 10k
What kinda paupers are these nah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Anago5000: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Twistaray:

AFI afonjazz
Anyway,you can pack one side now as,i can see the OP have good intentions. Abeg no spoil the thread for ram smiley

And yes, the so called "recession' is everywhere.
it's a lie. it's biting harder in the waste region of the South. cc:freeglobe

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by asitis752: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=Eastactivist post=52498607]

Who ask you?
Ibadan village boy.

Mtchew, that you are eating groundnut drinking one shot of vodka, eating akara and moi moi with zobo or soya milk in a définite stretch of ample time can even mean eating anything.

[/quote people like you are better ignored. Don't forget to look for stories of people wIth uncommon achievement from your tribe so that you can celebrate them while you spend your time on nairaland and remain useless to your tribe and family

7 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by wristbangle: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
It seems 2017 holds special madness for these deluded IPOB youths.

15 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Eastactivist: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
asitis752:

people like you are better ignored. Don't forget to look for stories of people wIth uncommon achievement from your tribe so that you can celebrate them while you spend your time on nairaland and remain useless to your tribe and family
South south wannabe..
Have you drank your garri today? Hahaha

6 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Stingman: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
RockHard:

See wetin Recession make your brother do. sad

See wetin recession do your people

Recession : Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat

A veterinary doctor, Kunle Adeyemi, warned against excessive consumption of the meat, saying it was “risky and injurious to health” due to rabies content in dog flesh and blood.

"Beautiful" Ikere-Ekiti...pic

6 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Twistaray(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Anago5000:
it's a lie. it's biting harder in the waste region of the South. cc:freeglobe

Prove it.
I have my prove,more than three..but you go ahead first.

Let go there... cool

10 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by orimsamsam(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
asitis752:
You mean this ibadan that I stay? You must be very dull upstairs
lolz me self they wonder ooo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Anago5000: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Twistaray:

Prove it. I have my prove,more than three..but you go ahead first.
Let go there... cool
you no Get talk
Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by orimsamsam(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
OSU must always be osu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Stingman: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
orimsamsam:
OSU must always be osu

...and Ogbeni Afonja must always be Afonja...

4 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Twistaray(m): 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Anago5000:
you no Get talk
But I just asked you to prove you oral stats..
Anyway..I believe that statement is meant for you.

wink
I pity ya cool

8 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by ObinnaIzuora: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Now I believe the Indonesia police that said Iboes are curse to Africa. Many of them here have no shame, since they will still end up in Asian prison or eat their parents. What a tribe

19 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by ObinnaIzuora: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Stingman:

See wetin recession do your people

Recession : Dogs Disappear From Ekiti Streets As Residents Turn To Dog Meat

A veterinary doctor, Kunle Adeyemi, warned against excessive consumption of the meat, saying it was “risky and injurious to health” due to rabies content in dog flesh and blood.

"Beautiful" Ikere-Ekiti...pic

Here is the backward and curse land of these wannabe jew

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by ObinnaIzuora: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
The dustbin of the world

5 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Anago5000: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Twistaray:
But I just asked you to prove you oral stats.. Anyway..I believe that statement is meant for you.
wink I pity ya cool
don't qoute me again
Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Anago5000: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Twistaray:
But I just asked you to prove you oral stats.. Anyway..I believe that statement is meant for you.
wink I pity ya cool
don't qoute me again
Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Twistaray(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Anago5000:
don't qoute me again

Funny, how you went ahead to quote me yet don't want to be quote-d

Hahahahaha grin
Funny dude
Happy new year grin
Winks

6 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by babyfaceafrica: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
This. OP must be an Ipad patient...yeye!!!

8 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by bombfirst: 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
saint7000:
I'm appealing to Nigerian government and relevant agencies to come to the aid of people in Ibadan. People are suffering, no food, no water, children are out of school. Parents have been laid off and unpaid. This recession is destroying lives in Ibadan. What pains me is SW media are hiding this from all of us in pretense that everything is fine. My wife couldn't stop crying as she was traumatized by the suffering. I visited Ibadan 7 times under GEJ, and it was never this bad. What did SWners do to deserve this from Buhari? Buhari...Kilode? As I write this now, my wife has contacted American Red Cross for humanitarian aid for Ibadan people.

This is not a tribal thread as I did not mention any tribe, so any attempt to derail this thread, you will be reported and banned permanently. I'll be uploading pictures
please worry not, cuz Nigerian prophets n prophetess has promised of good things this year

1 Like

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by PDJT: 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Justdulla:

People that used to see free money no longer see free money and u pitying for em. Why not help em if yoh can from your pocket?? must the government do everything for Nigeria?? who you epp recently??
There is recession in the whole of Nigeria, the only people enjoying now are the people that have had private investments or entrepreneurs, its even worse in my own state(the presidents state) but we still keeping our arms folded and hoping. Creating a thread and complaining wouldn't change a dime cos poverty walks on four feet it Nigeria at the moment. Best we can do is develop that entrepreneurship spirit xos Government interventions in Nigeria never solve a ptoblem, they only ameliorate for a while and bang the suffering continues.

Are you Fulani?
Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by orimsamsam(m): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Stingman:

...and Ogbeni Afonja must always be Afonja...

OSU

8 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by babadee1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
saint7000:

And people are not suffering in your own village abi? Or you and your village people are not part of Nigeria again.

6 Likes

Re: Just Got Back From Ibadan Yesterday And This Is What I Saw First Hand by Splashme: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Peroti:
Deluded afonjass race come and tell us how ibadan is doing well
Even their so called billionaire Adenuga that got his money through free oil well from his afonja brother obasanjo couldn't even help his brothers!!

Suffering smiling people!
Idiota people cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Borrow $3 Billion Via Eurobonds In October / INEC Responds To Tinubu’s PVCs Claim, Says Permanent Voter Cards Still Valid / Dimka And Al Mustapha - The .fools Of History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.