Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) (20344 Views)

Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband And 2 Children Before Hanging Herself / I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father Who Abused 12yr- / Pastor's Wife Commits Suicide In Ondo By Hanging Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Mrfixitxtech: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
A 12 year old girl named Katelyn Nichole Davis hanged herself on December 30th and live streamed the suicide. She was from Silver Creek, Polk County, Georgia, a student at Cedartown Middle School, and lived with her mother. If you're interested in watching the horrific video, go here

http://www.miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/12-year-old-kaitlyn-livestream-suicide-hanging-liveme-app.mp4?id=0

2 Likes

Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by mengho(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Shes dead.......those who love her grieve for a bit, then move on and as for us its just another day on nairaland and miscopys blog cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by walearoy(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
mengho:
Shes dead.......those who love her grieve for a bit, then move on and as for us its just another day on nairaland and miscopys blog cheesy

true
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mugu....

What a waste of sperm....

5 Likes

Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
What in the world would make her thing that her life worths nothing? They way I value and lovvve my life eh
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
The devil is her Model grin

1 Like

Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Drdreyy: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2017
dovelike:
What in the world would make her thing that her life worths nothing? They way I value and lovvve my life eh

Don't say that, this world is an unfair, cruel and mean place. Let's just pray we don't experience the extremely bad side of life.

Alot of things can make one contemplate suicide during the course of his/her life, without proper counseling such as rejection, terminal illnesses, prolonged/repeated frustration or failure, poverty etc. that lady must have experienced one of the aforementioned.

So don't say she doesn't value her life, everyone values his/her life. The extreme pain/frustration attached to the transition between life and death is enough to scare anyone away from committing suicide. And that is what is still keeping alot of people alive.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2017
wat a case, 12yr old committing suicide? wat is this world turning to? devil you be bastard of a thousand Fathers

1 Like

Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Meringue: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2017
mengho:

This one is just a waste of space on this earth
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by mayyorr01(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2017
Eeyah that's sad though.... but why she killed herself?
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by GodsLastBorn: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2017
dovelike:
lol hahaha you're very funny and I love your spirit. Well there are challenges, trials, temptations and tribulations in this life but one must pray to God to have the grace to protect their mind and the will to move on and to keep on keeping on.
Your type no go fit commit suicide even if hell fall for ground or them carry war enter your state hahahahaha. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
lol hahaha you're very funny and I love your spirit. Well there are challenges, trials, temptations and tribulations in this life but one must pray to God to have the grace to protect their mind and the will to move on and to keep on keeping on.
Your type no go fit commit suicide even if hell fall for ground or them carry war enter your state hahahahaha. Keep it up.
I am telling you. E no dey even enter this my ear.
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by AlphikkaTech: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Rest in peace.............

1 Like

Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
SLEEP WELL ......

1 Like

Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Drdreyy:

Don't say that, this world is an unfair, cruel and mean place. Let's just pray we don't experience the extremely bad side of life.

Alot of things can make one contemplate suicide during the course of his/her life, without proper counseling such as rejection, terminal illnesses, prolonged/repeated frustration or failure, poverty etc. that lady must have experienced one of the aforementioned.

So don't say she doesn't value her life, everyone values his/her life. The extreme pain/frustration attached to the transition between life and death is enough to scare anyone away from committing suicide. And that is what is still keeping alot of people alive.
U have a STRONG POINT.
I already know u are a professional.
MOST cases of depression and Bipolar disorders end up in suicide if not managed properly.

Beware of INTROVERTS....
They nurse some weird Ambitions, that if one hears can cause 3rd world war.
NIGERIA as a case study now experiences SUICIDE ATTACKS more often than before.
This is as a result of the untoward hardship the Nigerian Government has brought upon its populace over a long period of time.
When I was growing up, people used to say "nothing can make a BLACK MAN kill himself"....

But now BLACK MEN don't only kill themselves, they drag others alongside to their graves.

I don't need a Prophet to tell me that there will be a REVOLUTION in Nigeria soon.

1 Like

Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
dovelike:

I am telling you. E no dey even enter this my ear.
buh u go still die one day sha, anyhow
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Martinez19(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Drdreyy:

true talk dare. Certain situations in life can make you do things you never thought you would do.
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Martinez19(m): 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
EVILFOREST:

U have a STRONG POINT.
I already know u are a professional.
MOST cases of depression and Bipolar disorders end up in suicide if not managed properly.

Beware of INTROVERTS....
They nurse some weird Ambitions, that if one hears can cause 3rd world war.
NIGERIA as a case study now experiences SUICIDE ATTACKS more often than before.
This is as a result of the untoward hardship the Nigerian Government has brought upon its populace over a long period of time.
When I was growing up, people used to say "nothing can make a BLACK MAN kill himself"....

But now BLACK MEN don't only kill themselves, they drag others alongside to their graves.

I don't need a Prophet to tell me that there will be a REVOLUTION in Nigeria soon.
In that revolution, poor people will drop religion and kill rich people like they no send. Revolution loading....... grin
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Mugu....

What a waste of sperm....

I know you think she's a coward, as people like to think of suicide victims. Personally, I don't regard victims of suicide as cowards.

Inflicting bodily harm on one's self is a strong decision which is not easy to take, much less ending one's life. Committing one's mind to suicide requires sheer bravery. There are people whose situations are probably worse than her's (well, this is subjective), and have completely lost all hope, but they are still hanging to life, because they just can't bring themselves to terminate their life.

They are living beings without the essence of life. Empty shells. Inability to commit the big sin is what's still keeping them alive else they would be dead already.
I mean it's the natural instinct. Humans fight to prevent harm rather than embracing it. I can't deliberately cut myself with blade, but I could allow another person do the job.

I'm not supporting suicide, not saying it's a good thing, but we should quit castigating victims of suicide because we subjectively believe their cause for the action they took is meaningless.

1 Like

Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
This is really sad. May her soul find solace.
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by laribari(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
I'm really broken right now after watching that video. From a Christian point of view, where will she go after taking her life? HELL!!

It's not worth it and that is what breaks my heart the most. If suicide is a solution to our trials on earth, the whole church would have by now gone if it leads to heaven (life of no trails)
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by ignis: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Only God knows why she decided to terminate her life. No one knows the condition and experience she must have been going through. Please let's desist from judging and condemning her.
All we should say is may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by ignis: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
laribari:
I'm really broken right now after watching that video. From a Christian point of view, where will she go after taking her life? HELL!!
Sir, from christian point of view, where will an insane or mentally deranged person go if he/she commits suicide?
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by doctimonyeka(m): 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
NinjaX:

I know you think she's a coward, as people like to think of suicide victims. Personally, I don't regard victims of suicide as cowards.

Inflicting bodily harm on one's self is a strong decision which is not easy to take, much less ending one's life. Committing one's mind to suicide requires sheer bravery. There are people whose situations are probably worse than her's (well, this is subjective), and have completely lost all hope, but they are still hanging to life, because they just can't bring themselves to terminate their life.

They are living beings without the essence of life. Empty shells. Inability to commit the big sin is what's still keeping them alive else they would be dead already.
I mean it's the natural instinct. Humans fight to prevent harm rather than embracing it. I can't deliberately cut myself with blade, but I could allow another person do the job.

I'm not supporting suicide, not saying it's a good thing, but we should quit castigating victims of suicide because we subjectively believe their cause for the action they took is meaningless.
wat is wrong is wrong...... Simple
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by SolexxBarry(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Only cowards commit suicide

1 Like

Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Emmaxmusic(m): 4:24am On Jan 05, 2017
hmmmmmmmmm NAWA ooooo
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 05, 2017
What did she want, she was only 12
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by achibabes: 6:27am On Jan 05, 2017
Celebration in Kwara as residents received alert of Buhari’s N5000 stipend

Kwara affirms installment of N5000 stipend

I don’t know if you are thinking what am thinking? When did people make the registration for this Buhari’s #5000 stipend that some are receiving alert and we are not.

There is joy among recipients of the N5000 federal government stipend in Kwara taking after affirmation of payment of the fund.

The federal government had declared the payment of N5000 to poor individuals in the nation which was a piece of the battle of the All Progressives Congress and canvassed in the 2016 budget.

CLICK TO READ:http://www.spyreporters.com/celebration-kwara-residents-received-alert-buharis-n5000-stipend/
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by ajepako(f): 6:46am On Jan 05, 2017
Such a pretty girl...

So tragic..
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by sats: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
One word - twisted
Re: 12yr Old Girl Commits Suicide By Hanging Herself And Live Streams It (video) by laribari(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
ignis:

Sir, from christian point of view, where will an insane or mentally deranged person go if he/she commits suicide?

Bros, I don't know what you are getting at but I will answer you.

Obviously, an insane person or mentally ill person is not consciously aware of his actions as he is not in control and you can't hold him responsible. The question is what brought about that madness in the first place? God only judges people on the things they do with their senses and their conscience being intact but once you are mad, you are totally under an influence so that is diff, except the madness is as follows result of what the person did which has to be self inflated. Madness is a demonic spirit and only evil actions (dark energy) can cause it.

Th situation depends... God will not judge the mad man's action because I is not aware. Even government worldwide cannot jail a mad man for any crime, so Jesus if your wicked fathers can do good things, how much more God. If men a wise enuf not to jail (judge) a mad man, why will God who is wiser?

It's like holding down someone who I innocent and have him drunk forcefully and set him out in the street, then something happens and he dies due to his drunk state (influence). God won't judge him with drinking but the judgment that determines where he/she goes boils down to what kind of life he lived prior to suituation.

In a nut shell, where the insane man who commits suicide goes is down to the life he lived before his life paused. Once you are mad, u are no longer there (paused life), its like being dead. So the judgment will now be what killed you? What got you mad? If It's your action then you will be judged but if it's not your fault and that it was diabolically inflated, then you won't be held account of that madness. Whether you commit suicide as a mad person matters less becos u already died (by sef or someone) being mad.

God is a righteous judge and His judgment is not cast on stones, it depends on factors!

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Fake Dettol Producers Arrested In Lagos - Photos / Ese Abduction: Yunusa Remanded, Admits Impregnating Ese. / Little girl rescued from pit toilet in Osun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.