Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (80929 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Pwettyella(f): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
chardyni:

Why?
because of ur Son
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by mikolo80: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
wonukwuru:
I am adult married to a lady of 35years. We have been married since 2007. God has blessed us with 3 wonderful children( 2 boys and 1 girl). Before we got married, i agreed with my wife that i only want to have 2 kids ( I wouldnt mind if they just boys or girls. That means, Im not particular of the sex of the kids). My wife is a B.sc Accounting graduate, while myself, I am a Chartered Accountant, with a well paid job. My wife had a 3rd class degree. On several occassions, i have told her to go back to school for Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in order to upgrade, but she plainly told me that she cannot go back to school again. When i asked her why, she told me that her brain cannot withstand any academic stree again. I also suggested to her, since you studied accounting in the university, why not enroll for ICAN program? When i said that to her, she told me that she could not go for PGD, is it ICAN that she can do? I have been thinking, what will i do for her to be like others.

Luckly, was transferred to Benin. I went with my family to Benin. We stayed over 4years in Benin. While we were in Benin, I told my wife to go and enroll for a 6months diploma programm in computer (because she is not computer literate). I paid over N110,000 for the 6months programme. My wife only went for the programme for 1month and stopped. She refused to complete the program. When I asked her, she told me that she will go back after she had "put to bed"( Then she was pregnant). Guys, its over two years now and the baby is even in pre-nursery school, yet my wife has not reminded me of going back to complete the programme.

Last year, she asked me to open a store for her, that she want to go into trading. When I asked her the nature of the business, she said, she wants to deal on selling rice, beans, yams, groundnut oil, etc. I now suggested that it will not be a problem, but she has to look for somebody who is already in the business so as to understudy the person for atleast 1month. She refused, saying that without her understudying anybody, that she can still make it. I told her that my reason of suggesting to her to understudy somebody was that, i wanted her to be selling in wholesale. My plan was to give like N1.5million. I told her, i cannot just release N1.5million to her for a business that she did not learn. I told her that N1.5million is not a small money. Brethren, that was why up til now, i have not opened the business for her.

My children's school fees is over N650,00 per term for the 3 kids. I provide for feeding. My wife does not want to do anything as to assist me in the family. I give her money for her hair, cream, bathing soap, panties and clothing. Im really getting tired. My salary does not carry the family again because of too much expenses.

Another problem now is, my wife's dressing is nothing to write home about. She dresses as if she is in her late 60s. I have complained to her on several occasion that i dont like the way she dresses, but each time i bring up the issue, she will get angry. People around, have meeting my sisters to tell them that my wife does not dress well as somebody that has gone to the university. Even in my house, my wife only tires wrapper. Nothing in her again attracts me to her. Infact, for the past 3 months, i have not slept with her. I sleep in the parlour while she sleeps in the bed room.

Else, i forget, my wife delibrately "took in" again since July last year. This is after we agreed that the 3 kids that we already have is enough. Her method is, each time i remind her of what to do as to be assisting me in the family, she will delibrately "take in".

My wife, went to the university but she cannot speak simple and correct english. She cannot write application letter. She cannot teach my kids who are in primary 2 and 5 respectively. I pay a lesson teacher N30,000 monthly for my kids but my wife is at home doing nothing. Since we got married, my wife has not sent me text message on her phone more than 3times. The ones that she sent, my brothers, there are lots of gramatical blunders. When i confronted her with the text message, she could not say anything. I was checking for some documents in my room last week, and i came across an application that my wife wrote to submit to a private school where she wants to teach. When i saw the letter, believe me, my brothers, one of my kids that is in primary 5 cannot write such rubbish.

What i thought she was before i married her, is not what she is. I cannot take her out for an occassion because she may embarrase me by her conduct in the public. I need a divorce but the problem now is, i did i court wedding with her. What should i do? Im confused.
you no see all this when you marry her. Which kin mumu talk be all this
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by chardyni(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pwettyella:
because of ur Son
My son will still be schooled without her.
Also if I remarry i expect the new wife to take care of my son.
So all parties should win.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by JustOzito(f): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
Fourwinds:
pretender may be...no wonder a lot of girls want ready made....lazy as..shole

y are you pained? allow the op to answer pls
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by chibuzorAbia: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
BEFORE I FORGET!

OP you may not know it now but you already have signed a contract with POVERTY!

3 live children and one on the way......yet you are not loaded with 6 zero bank balance. Have you bought land? You live in your own house? You can feed and educate the 4 kids if your job suddenly goes?

And yet you are coming Yaaaaa! full honey pot. Divorce cannot solve your problem bro! Your contract is almost signed sealed and delivered o!
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by fayded(m): 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
lofty900:
If I were in ur shoes, I won't marry such woman in the first place. Probably u married her when there was nothing and now that things are going well u want something better. My brother manage her o. Goodluck Jonathan is managing his own.

hahahahahhahahaha..lwkmd..brother..dt last sentence off me kpata kpata
maximum respect..bro..nice one dia..probably d funniest comment I've read here

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
fayded:

hahahahahhahahaha..lwkmd..brother..dt last sentence off me kpata kpata
maximum respect..bro..nice one dia..probably d funniest comment I've read here
Thanks grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Lagban(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
berrye:

With all your sense, you are still looking for solution on naira land.

Gerrahia
lol.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by dultmax(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
My dear.... You can't have it all... Please I want you to know that that woman despite all her externalties gave you
1. Life.... You may think you have a life before you married her but... Ask people with good job and a wrong woman..
2. Children.... They are the beauty of life... It may seem you have your own plan but I swear... You will be happy at the end of d day
3.Health...you didn't complain about the health of her children... Rather they are brilliant kids
4.loyal....u did not complain she's being unfaithful to you...

I can continue counting..... She is not just your type but she is a key to your success....

She is not an angel... So embrace her and find a way to fix her

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Fourwinds: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
JustOzito:

y are you pained? allow the op to answer pls
I mean pretender yet they claim to know God so much by md number times they visit church or mosque....

nothing looks so beautiful like presenting urself exactly what u are.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Pwettyella(f): 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
chardyni:

My son will still be schooled without her.
Also if I remarry i expect the new wife to take care of my son.
So all parties should win.
Ok ooo, I wish u bst of luck
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by iukpe: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
mikolo80:
you no see all this when you marry her. Which kin mumu talk be all this
When someone has made a mistake it can be described in Naija as mumu tins. Mumu action leads to mistakes. But can he get remedy?
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by JustOzito(f): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=Fourwinds post=52532600]I mean pretender yet they claim to know God so much by md number times they visit church or mosque....

nothing looks so beautiful like presenting urself exactly what u are.[/quote
yes I can't help but agree with you, although it is not gender specific. that's why we must pray for discerning spirit.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by drealj: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
maxti:
i confuse pass u bro.
most funniest comment on nairaland I have come across.3 gbosa for u.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by eyinjuege: 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
chardyni:
Divorce her and take the kids.

That is the only simple solution.

That way you save yourself the murder charge.

Go to court and explain that she is endangering the health and wellbeing of your children.

How is she endangering the health and wellbeing of her children?
Because she doesn't speak good English? Or because her dress sense is wack?

On another note, everyone seems to assume the wife is unintelligent because she doesn't speak well, or finished with a third class. There are some people with really poor grades in school who change courses and start shining through. She may have just studied the wrong course for whatever reason.
I wouldn't even want to go through the challenges house wives face, especially if the children are not yet in high school. They do face their own challenges that many husbands would rather face a tsunami than stay home alone with the kids for one week.
I don't think anyone should stay in an unhappy marriage,
but, I don't think the OPs woes would be gone after a divorce. You are stuck with this woman for life through your four children whether you both remarry or not.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by chibuzorAbia: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
dultmax:
My dear.... You can't have it all... Please I want you to know that that woman despite all her externalties gave you
1. Life.... You may think you have a life before you married her but... Ask people with good job and a wrong woman..
2. [b]Children.... They are the beauty of life...[\b] It may seem you have your own plan but I swear... You will be happy at the end of d day
3.Health...you didn't complain about the health of her children... Rather they are brilliant kids
4.loyal....u did not complain she's being unfaithful to you...

I can continue counting..... She is not just your type but she is a key to your success....

She is not an angel... So embrace her and find a way to fix her

Check your brain, not in this day and age. Especially when you have more than your resources can maintain properly.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by wonukwuru(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
ThierryJay:

Hey Toks, you and many other nairalanders are making generalizations and superficial simplistic assumptions without proper analysis of the facts presented by the Op.

I agree with you that the situation does not warrant divorce as it can be resolved. However, saying that it's largely the Ops fault may be a little narrow-minded.

The key issue to the Op is that his wife is intellectually inhibited and not motivated to improve herself. To this end, the Op desires some sort of continuous improvement in his wife to personally enjoy the marriage. There is no rule or law in marriage that stipulates that the interests of a particular family are important while those of another are mundane. Consequently, wanting your spouse to improve in a certain area is not condemnable by any standards.

In essence, the personal elements that the Op considers vital to a successful marriage may be different from yours or others. You cannot however limit or condition the Ops familial happiness within the context of your own personal preferences. That would be parochial.

By buying brighter grammar for her and pledging 1.5m for her business, the Op has actually taken concrete steps to enable her improve, but marriage is a two-way sacrifice. The wife should not be comfortable in being unprogressive, even in her own areas of interest. And her excuse cannot be child-bearing and cooking skills as some are insinuating!

The Op desires to enjoy his spouse and not "endure" or "manage" the lifelong situation as many Nigerian families are currently doing. Indeed I know of a few families in the Op's situation where the husband does not see an issue with his wife's actual or relative illiteracy or lack of ambition; and others whose marriages are threatened as a result or others who simply manage the situation by deriving satisfaction from external quarters. Saying his wife should be left stagnating is not healthy for the family development, especially when the husband and the kids are progressing.

In summary, the Op should be more diplomatic in dealing with her and try to win her over before actively participating in the developmental initiatives they both agree on. I agree with you on the dressing. However, the Op is right to insist that she learn under an experienced dealer to increase the chances of success at her intended trade. There is a reason why feasibility studies are done even if it is tomatoes you want to sell. Moreover, the Op is simply adding value to her from his own knowledge of financial management.

All the best Op.

ThierryJay, God bless you.

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Origin(f): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
uboma:

I usually do not meddle in the affairs of others but your story is first, amusing and secondly, I see you as the problem here.

Noted, your wife isn't sound academically and she is afraid to fail again, no wonder she turned down the opportunity of running a PGD and the IT course.
As the husband, you should assist her instead of bringing her down both in private and in public. You mentioned stumbling on a Cover Letter she once wrote to apply for a teacher in a school. This effort alone shows that she is willing to do something on her own but afraid of her limitations. Instead of criticizing the Cover Letter and pointing out the blunders, why not have a private chat with her away from the children and assist her to rewrite the Cover Letter. Correct her with love and you will see the improvement your wife will make.

As for hanging your boots, have you discussed with your wife about going for Family Planning? She doesn't like the use of Condoms, there are safe implants for women which she may be willing to take if she is aware. Visit the nearest Family Planning unit in a Govt. hospital with your wife for the options suitable for both of you.

All the best to you

Sorry to digress:
Actually there at safe family planning procedures for men. It is entirely inconsiderate to expect women to do this for her family. Men should please explore the options open to them for family planning.

Wife go suffer childbirth. Suffer family planning join. I beg o.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by mikolo80: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
iukpe:

When someone has made a mistake it can be described in Naija as mumu tins. Mumu action leads to mistakes. But can he get remedy?
he should go on his knees and beg her to arrange herself or he should beat her into shape
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by uboma(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Origin:

Sorry to digress:
Actually there at safe family planning procedures for men. It is entirely inconsiderate to expect women to do this for her family. Men should please explore the options open to them for family planning.

Wife go suffer childbirth. Suffer family planning join. I beg o.

lol.

Your point is duly noted Ma'am.
Happy New Year.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Kobicove(m): 12:27am On Jan 05, 2017
I believe you saw the signs when you were courting but you delibrately ignored them undecided
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Raymond4kc: 1:03am On Jan 05, 2017
THE SCHOOL CALLED MARRIAGE

Marriage is the only school where you get the Certificate before you start.
It's also a school where you will never graduate.
It's a school without a break or a free period.
It's a school where no one is allowed to drop out.
It's a school you will have to attend every day of your life.
It's a school where there is no sick leave or holidays.
It's a school founded by God:

1.On the foundation of love.
2.The walls are made out of trust.
3.The door made out of acceptance.
4.The windows made out of understanding
5.The furniture made out of blessings
6.The roof made out of faith.
Be reminded that you are just a student not the principal.
God is the only Principal.
Even in times of storms, don't be unwise and run outside.
Keep in mind that, this school is the safest place to be.
Never go to sleep before completing your
assignments for the day.
Never forget the C-word...Communicate.
Communicate with your classmate and with the Principal.
If you find out something in your classmate (spouse) that you do not appreciate,
Remember your classmate is also just a student not a graduate,
God is not finished with him/her yet.
So take it as a challenge and work on it together.
Do not forget to study the Holy Book (the main textbook of this school).
Start each day with a sacred assembly and end it the same way.
Sometimes you will feel like not attending classes, yet you have to.
When tempted to quit find courage and continue.
Some tests and exams may be tough but remember,
the Principal knows how much you can bear and yet
it's a school better than any other.
It's one of the best schools on earth;
joy, peace, and happiness accompany each lesson of the day.

Different subjects are offered in this school, yet love is the major subject.
After all the years of theorizing about it, now you have a chance to practice it.
To be loved is a good thing, but to love is the greatest privilege of them all.
Marriage is a place of love, so love your spouse.
More grace from God.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 05, 2017
I think i know this op personally.
you reside in the eastern part of nigeria, if yes, then you added some salt to the story, to make it sweet.

i pray you are not who i think you are.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Theorytor: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2017
My broda is like all this gurls now are the same.... beauty without brain full every where. Buy your wife Porsche panamera now she will post on Instagram without thinking the problem that comes with it. All they wanted is pre-wedding fotos, honey moon, spend money and still tell you you are not trying at all... So many Bsc graduate holders in Nigeria doesnt even know what they read in school, and they lack COMMON SENSE. So my broda na everywhere d thing dey o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Theorytor: 6:58am On Jan 05, 2017
Kobicove:
I believe you saw the signs when you were courting but you delibrately ignored them undecided

I believe he saw d signs but he ignored it... Love can make u overlook sometins but d minute dat love wear out a little, u get pissed.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by bejeria101(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2017
LordReed:

She delibrately took in because you deliberately put your sperm into her abi did she steal the sperm? Or are you accusing her of cheating?

Bros i tire o!
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by wonukwuru(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
huntax:
Op, it is clear you don't love this woman, because if you did, u would not care about her dressing or diction.

Im indeed surprised that you said this. How can you say that, if i truly love her, i will not complain about her dressing or diction? If i may ask, what part of the country are you from? Or do you want me to believe that you just want to comment because you can write? So, you will like your wife to be dressing like "Merry Amaka"? My dear, your dressing goes a long way to tell people how they will address you. If you are the type that dont dress well, personally i dress well. For your information, I have a class.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by wonukwuru(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Theorytor:
My broda is like all this gurls now are the same.... beauty without brain full every where. Buy your wife Porsche panamera now she will post on Instagram without thinking the problem that comes with it. All they wanted is pre-wedding fotos, honey moon, spend money and still tell you you are not trying at all... So many Bsc graduate holders in Nigeria doesnt even know what they read in school, and they lack COMMON SENSE. So my broda na everywhere d thing dey o.

I know that, but its very surprising that a graduate cannot teach a primary 2 and primary 5 pupils. Even when the textbooks contains lots of solved examples. If she is an average student, i will understand. But the truth is that she is below average. Somebody that cannot write a formal and an informal letter, cannot send text message with a simple and correct english and does not even know her "safe period". In this era, a graduate cannot or does not know how to use the computer, does not know what Facebook, Whatsapp, etc is all about. I begin to imagine if the person is in this part of the world. Im complaining, and some persons are telling me that if i truly love her, i should over look all her faults. What kind of love are they talking about? A situation i will tell her to remove the clothe she is wearing and wear another one, and she ignores me. If its you, can you take such? I bought a car for her last year, she will also expect me to fuel the car for on every two days. She is expected to use the car to take my kids to school and bring them back, but she will use the car to run round the whole town and expects me to fuel it and my own car. If she was working or doing business, is she not the person to fuel the car? Must i be the one to do everything? My building project has stopped for over a year because no money to continue. We are still living in a rented apartment. The lady that you call your wife will not want to do anything to assist in the up-keep of the family. Of a truth, i married her when i have not gotten a job but she was not the person that contributed to my getting a job. We were dating when i was writting my professional exams (ICAN), if was reasonable and ready to learn, will she not have joined me seeing that we studied the same course in the university? For your information, I met her in the university. I was just a year ahead of her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by huntax(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2017
wonukwuru:

Im indeed surprised that you said this. How can you say that, if i truly love her, i will not complain about her dressing or diction? If i may ask, what part of the country are you from? Or do you want me to believe that you just want to comment because you can write? So, you will like your wife to be dressing like "Merry Amaka"? My dear, your dressing goes a long way to tell people how they will address you. If you are the type that dont dress well, personally i dress well. For your information, I have a class.
My point is, there was a certain way she was dressing before you married her, so what changed? There was also a certain way she was typing her texts before you married her? What changed also? Tens years of marriage is a long way for you to start complaining afterwards.
Which comes to the point that you don't love her anymore, maybe you just don't know it yet.
Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by ThierryJay: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
wonukwuru:
[/quote]
wonukwuru post=52555705:

I know that, but its very surprising that a graduate cannot teach a primary 2 and primary 5 pupils. Even when the textbooks contains lots of solved examples. If she is an average student, i will understand. But the truth is that she is below average. Somebody that cannot write a formal and an informal letter, cannot send text message with a simple and correct english and does not even know her "safe period". In this era, a graduate cannot or does not know how to use the computer, does not know what Facebook, Whatsapp, etc is all about. I begin to imagine if the person is in this part of the world. Im complaining, and some persons are telling me that if i truly love her, i should over look all her faults. What kind of love are they talking about? A situation i will tell her to remove the clothe she is wearing and wear another one, and she ignores me. If its you, can you take such? I bought a car for her last year, she will also expect me to fuel the car for on every two days. She is expected to use the car to take my kids to school and bring them back, but she will use the car to run round the whole town and expects me to fuel it and my own car. If she was working or doing business, is she not the person to fuel the car? Must i be the one to do everything? My building project has stopped for over a year because no money to continue. We are still living in a rented apartment. The lady that you call your wife will not want to do anything to assist in the up-keep of the family. Of a truth, i married her when i have not gotten a job but she was not the person that contributed to my getting a job. We were dating when i was writting my professional exams (ICAN), if was reasonable and ready to learn, will she not have joined me seeing that we studied the same course in the university? For your information, I met her in the university. I was just a year ahead of her.
[quote author=wonukwuru post=52536899]

Thank you too sir.

I really wish you found a way out of this. But it is also obvious that while you have done a lot of things for her, you are now irritated by her actions and presence, which is understandable, but not beneficial in the long run. You still need to respect her as your wife and not see her as a pesky irritant. Afterall, you married her and frankly, I'm surprised you didn't notice any of the signs even if you were unemployed then.

If you are able to make her see reason with you and know that you still value her, it should make the job of agreeing on and implementing her areas of development easier for both of you. The important thing is that she needs to recognize herself as a vital part of your marriage team, working for the best interests of the family as a whole; This is your most important task.

Nonetheless, in implementing the above, please take into account her natural or intellectual limitations. Hence, things like ICAN should be out of it as it is even difficult enough for the intelligentsia. You will do best in structuring her developmental initiatives along her areas of interest. Though, you can also stretch her in areas like grammar, dressing, watching good intellectually stimulating movies and reading some books and general knowledge. In these areas, you will need to be very proactive to achieve results.

Haba, all these to-dos within your already tight schedule. God will help you brother. Marriage is not for the faint-hearted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce by Amgreat1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
This is what happen when U marry because of physical attraction & appearance. Beauty will definitely fail, but character does not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / I Hit My Husband By Mistake / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.