Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) (30343 Views)

Obituary Of Couple And 2 Kids Who Were Burnt To Death In Benue / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) / France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by alphaeus212(m): 5:39am On Jan 04, 2017
Fruitfull family
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by kambili999(f): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2017
Jesus! and they are boys. wow. such cuties
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Gameboy02(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2017
That guy by the right for back na bad guy o cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Mockinbird: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yuneehk:

Oh yes I will smiley
whatsapp, call and sms.
I'll be waiting for ya.
xo.
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mockinbird:

whatsapp, call and sms.
I'll be waiting for ya.
xo.
LOL.. Going through your previous posts, you seem not to like the "Igbos". I'm proudly one so there's going to be a very big problem.

Can you bear to see the face of a Igbo by your side whenever you wake up everyday grin

Good evening hunie wink
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Mockinbird: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yuneehk:

LOL.. Going through your previous posts, you seem not to like the "Igbos". I'm proudly one so there's going to be a very big problem.

Can you bear to see the face of a Igbo by your side whenever you wake up everyday grin

Good evening hunie wink
uh-oh..
common shuga, Afonja and Igbo exists ONLY on Nairaland, both groups get along so well outside this crazy faceless forum.
Trust me, we can make it!

xoxo.
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by femijay8271(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Coldfeet:
On behalf of your wife cheesy cheesy cheesy
abi u go gimme d boiz?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 1:03am On Feb 28, 2017
kambili999:
Jesus! and they are boys. wow. such cuties
my wife hahaha
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by kambili999(f): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
jakandeola:
my wife hahaha
sorry do I know you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo) / Visually Impaired Couple Weds In Anambra (Photo) / I Was Named In A Will: So What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.