Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi (58820 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 27th October (Photo / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by nnokwa042(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
haywire07:
Shebi na Igbos

I wonder who will rule their Biafra with their type of brain
the person will ve oshogbo tribal marks pls can somebody give me meme of afonja tribal mark?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by riczy(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dummies these ar d set of rigomorties fighting for biafrud, goofs

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Daboywizzy: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Nigerian Girls can't answer those questions because it's not their area of calling.

Just ask them these;
When last did you Bleep?

How many times do you Bleep in a week?

What's your favourable size of dick?

Can you show the world your breasts?

Can you suck mr dick?

What's sex?

Etc.

I went to submit my jamb form years back, this beautiful girl came to me to help her check her form if there's any mistake. I was surprise that in the space where she should indicate her sex, she boldly wrote "three times a week", i ask her what do you mean, she said "i thought they wanted to know how many times i use to have sex in a week". I was shocked.

Yeyedeysmell.

God need to help our girls but I think he needs to help you too cos you can lie sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
dem no sabi, jst grab them by the cookie

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Olanna45(f): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nekwanu public disgrace ohhh!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by charmosky(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
is a pity...that's why they end up with cucumber

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by habsydiamond(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dem no sabi the difference btw goat and cow as u see dem na packing dem get with 5 percent brain. Na only two things dem sabi do well. One to chop the other to Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Johnsown1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Kikikikikijikikikiki
Kukukikikikiki
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by cruz419(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Am not suprise na only to dey collect big big dick dem sabi,, lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Ezionye(f): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=Sammypope4all post=52502934]Am yet to meet a lady who would really wow me, all I see around is average girls. Since inception, nursery school till date, boys are always ahead and still, girls will be forming what a man can do. quote]

And what is the benefit of wowing you sire?

That generalization up there is what an average person would do. No wonder you always see your type

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by JideAmuGiaka: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Daboywizzy:

God need to help our girls but I think he needs to help you too cos you can lie sha.

Bros i no lie o
Na true i dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by julioralph(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
nice move by the sponsor...

I so much detest pretty but empty headed ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by femijay8271(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tissa:- Who is the president of Nigeria?
Me:- hmmmm, na Dr Mohammadul Buhari.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
cry
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Mrfixitxtech: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Op you can Lie..... only God will forgive you.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Elmojiid(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Nigerian Girls can't answer those questions because it's not their area of calling.

Just ask them these;
When last did you Bleep?

Can you suck mr dick?

What's sex?

Etc.

I went to submit my jamb form years back, this beautiful girl came to me to help her check her form if there's any mistake. I was surprise that in the space where she should indicate her sex, she boldly wrote "three times a week", i ask her what do you mean, she said "i thought they wanted to know how many times i use to have sex in a week". I was shocked.

Yeyedeysmell.
are you for real
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by kkboy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
These are thesame people that will be abusing and calling our president uneducated cattle rearer. It's unfortunate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by uchennamani(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Just ask them these;
When last did you Bleep?

Can you suck mr dick?

What's sex?

Etc.

Yeyedeysmell.
d Onye asi!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Men so Igbo girls Are this illiterate
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by JideAmuGiaka: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Elmojiid:
are you for real
Sure
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by ImoRiver: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
I love Ifeanyi Uba for 1001 reasons. Not many Nigerians will be bold enough to tow the path of truth like he just did and to me his profile is slowly rising.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by JideAmuGiaka: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
uchennamani:
d Onye asi!
D Onye egbuwara
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
presido2e:
Ok.... Trying to tell us that Nnewi girls are illiterates!
The beauty contest is opened to Non indigene too
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by ImoRiver: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
uchennamani:
d Onye asi!
My brother don't conclude in a hurry. Mua afugokwa same thing.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Kingbuhari(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
can we just kill dullard buhari for this nonsense...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mrfixitxtech:
Op you can Lie..... only God will forgive you.
na true jare
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by ReachHard: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
ALL THEY KNOW IS, MONEY AND CUCUMBER

NDI OJOOOOO
angry

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Schematics: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Abagworo go and do something with your life than talking out of point everyday..

[s]
ImoRiver:
I love Ifeanyi Uba for 1001 reasons. Not many Nigerians will be bold enough to tow the path of truth like he just did and to me his profile is slowly rising.
[/s]
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Adekunleideology(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
I am seriously ashamed of those girls,I watched the programme live and I was dumbfounded by the stupidity of those pretty without brain women specie !

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Iamthewatcher: 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fish brains. Only good at inventing evil and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
I really don't understand the point of beauty pageant. It's like paying people for being beautiful - something they don't even make any contribution to. It doesn't make sense at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Iamthewatcher: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Schematics:
Abagworo go and do something with your life than talking out of point everyday..

[s][/s]
lol how did you know it's Abagworo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Beautiful Design For N6,977,600 / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.