Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi (58815 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 27th October (Photo / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by iukpe: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Majority of our youth especially those aspiring to get fame from showbiz are really dumb. Now that is the truth. Private organisations, NGOs wishing to organize these sort of thing should not deceive our youth by declaring them winners for fun. I think this is the best move I have seen. There is no real beauty without intelligence.
NGOs need to organize enlightenment campaigns across the country to inform youth of how mush education and personal learning is needed in life. All the girls at the contest I believe own smartphones yet cannot discover the world around them intelligently, when I was that young I used to visit local libraries to study and read other books than school books. Today there is a whole world in our palms but all the girls do is selfies, Facebook, Instagram, exposing pictures experts and they want to represent our society, how can they stand up against other smart counterparts around the world.
Thanks Ifeanyi, the truth they say is bitter. Next contest should have a better selection and screening for success.

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by presido2e(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
The beauty contest is opened to Non indigene too
Ok. Noted!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Schematics: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Iamthewatcher:
lol how did you know it's Abagworo

Of course we know everyone on this board even if the person runs a thousand accounts. We have been here long enough to know anyone and anybody and anything... cool
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by AntiNigerian: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
riczy:
Dummies these ar d set of rigomorties fighting for biafrud, goofs
even if am not from eastern Nigeria but...

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by pennywys(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Nigerian Girls can't answer those questions because it's not their area of calling.

Just ask them these;
When last did you Bleep?

How many times do you Bleep in a week?

What's your favourable size of dick?

Can you show the world your breasts?

Can you suck mr dick?

What's sex?

Etc.

I went to submit my jamb form years back, this beautiful girl came to me to help her check her form if there's any mistake. I was surprise that in the space where she should indicate her sex, she boldly wrote "three times a week", i ask her what do you mean, she said "i thought they wanted to know how many times i use to have sex in a week". I was shocked.

Yeyedeysmell.
you can lie
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by cnonyechi(f): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:
Nigerian Girls can't answer those questions because it's not their area of calling.

Just ask them these;
When last did you Bleep?

Can you suck mr dick?

What's sex?

Etc.

I went to submit my jamb form years back, this beautiful girl came to me to help her check her form if there's any mistake. I was surprise that in the space where she should indicate her sex, she boldly wrote "three times a week", i ask her what do you mean, she said "i thought they wanted to know how many times i use to have sex in a week". I was shocked.

Yeyedeysmell.

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by CaroLyner(f): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Shortyy:
Lmfao. Smh and this is why I don't give a fvck about these beauty pageants. Bunch of dumb beeches who have nothing to offer but ass and boobs.
The struggle

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by cnonyechi(f): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Am yet to meet a lady who would really wow me, all I see around is average girls. Since inception, nursery school till date, boys are always ahead and still, girls will be forming what a man can do. Gosh; how can a beauty peagent contestant be oblivious of who the crown bearer Of 1987 is? And you're a participant? That's the height of dumb Mehn.

P.s: ask a regular football fan who won "ballon d'or" of any year and he will not only tell you who the winner is but also the person who came second place.....imagine how smart he will equip himself if he knows he will be paid for it.

OLODO 100%. All they know is Instagram and snap chat.

Haba easy now. Beauty queen of 19whatever might not be known dat easily but Dr. M buhari.
Lol
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by agrovick(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wawu! This is a whole new level of dumb.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Shortyy(f): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
CaroLyner:
The struggle
The struggle?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by repogirl(f): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beauty without intelligence is a public display of cosmetic foolishness. A.Y live 2017

grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by ALAYORMII: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Empty Heads
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by UrBaesBoo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
iukpe:
Majority of our youth especially those aspiring to get fame from showbiz are really dumb. Now that is the truth. Private organisations, NGOs wishing to organize these sort of thing should not deceive our youth by declaring them winners for fun. I think this is the best move I have seen. There is no real beauty without intelligence.
NGOs need to organize enlightenment campaigns across the country to inform youth of how mush education and personal learning is needed in life. All the girls at the contest I believe own smartphones yet cannot discover the world around them intelligently, when I was that young I used to visit local libraries to study and read other books than school books. Today there is a whole world in our palms but all the girls do is selfies, Facebook, Instagram, exposing pictures experts and they want to represent our society, how can they stand up against other smart counterparts around the world.
Thanks Ifeanyi, the truth they say is bitter. Next contest should have a better selection and screening for success.
best comment this 2017

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Debra911(f): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
This s not encouraging at all,
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by shukudi(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ariel20:
When they won't read only to squeeze head on Snapchat.

Please get informed.

This is a national embarrassment cry
. Sorry sir, its not a national embarrassment but south eastern embarrassment. This should give u an idea of how they have best results in WAEC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Debikanty(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
Cucumber babel! Ask them questions about cucumber now

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by zicoraads: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
mu2sa2:
Next time I hear anybody utter aboki or almajiri ........!
Don't mind them. The hypocrisy on this thread is sickening. Had it been this happened in the north, the words you would have heard is "aboki" and "almajiri".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Debikanty(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Block head

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by smallJagaban: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
YE..BO AND STUPIDITY..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by skedman(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ariel20:
When they won't read only to squeeze head on Snapchat.

Please get informed.

This is a national embarrassment cry
it is not a national embarassment but a disgrace to kanu at the kuje prison

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by MrHenshaw: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
datswasup:
Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Girls At The Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi Pageant For Stupidity

For the first time in the history of beauty pageants, no winner was announced, no queen was crowned. All the girls who participated in this contest were disqualified because most of them couldn't answer the simple questions thrown to them. Majority of the girls answered the questions by blatantly saying "I don't know" or "no idea"
_
Some of the questions:
Q: Who is the founder of F.C Ifeanyi Ubah
A: No idea.
_
Q: Who is the Traditional ruler of Nnewi?
A: Thanks for the question, but no idea.
_
Q: Who is the president of Nigeria?
A: The President, the president the President of Nigeria is is is ehh ehh Dr. Mohammed Buhari.
_
Q: Who won Miss Nigeria 1987?
A: No idea
_
Q: When u look in the mirror what do u see?
A: Courage and confidence
_
Q: If you become the president of Nigeria, what would you do?
A: budget
_
During the native attire section when they were asked the creativity of what they were putting on, one of them said she's putting on purewater cloth while another said she's putting on cat cloth because "Busu" (pussycat) is her best pet.
_
The show has been postponed to December 2017.

Source: http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/01/billionaire-ifeanyi-ubah-disqualifies.html?m=Stupidity

Did u say Nnewi? Ok.Not surprise.More Ladies from that axis and around d state can do worse(Not only Anambra).lfeanyi Uba Well-done.Ebube chukwu uzo! This was a wise decision.D should bury their faces in shame.Beauty Pageantry in Nigeria most cases has been reduced to business of "dullardinhos".Causing mockery among the very bright ones with meritorious performance.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by riczy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
AntiNigerian:
even if am not from eastern Nigeria but...
u ar more mad
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by muller101(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
all they can do is to redesign their faces. With nothing upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by DozieInc(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Numb skulls, oh they think pageantry is to come sample your make up.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Travisiyke(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Shebi na Igbos

I wonder who will rule their Biafra with their type of brain
I makwa ihe?! undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Sammypope4all(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ariel20:

Like begets Like.. you've been meeting your type. These girls have messed up no doubt but I beg to differ on your opinion about all Nigerian girls been dumb. You need to step up man you'd definitely meet the intelligent ones.

Just listen to yourself. A group number of girls can't even guess....

1, the founder of fc ifeanyi uba( who am sure is their sponsor)
2, the name of igwe nnewi( a town so popular een an afonja could guess without blinking )
3, the bearer of 1987 peagent( what then are they there for)
4, they even struggled to getting the name of the over famous PMB
5, this made me cry, Budget?

Oh my God!! And am sure that are more than a dozen in number.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by DozieInc(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
osaslord500:
All this gullible peagent contestant dat have modified their lives with bleaching and make up but still dey have nothing upstairs.

Beauty without brains is just a display of cosmetics foolishness
Chai... Take it easy on them.. .see finishing
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Just ask them these;
When last did you Bleep?

Can you suck mr dick?

What's sex?

Etc.

Yeyedeysmell.
nna, you can lie for Nigeria oo...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by cheruv: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
In as much as this is funny, its a very serious issue... Our girls these days are dumb,and social media is getting them dumber by the day. All they now know is to become dogs on snapchat and pose for likes on Facebook without upgrading their mental faculties.
My only pain is for our children tomorrow who'd be trained by these useless girls cry

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Dshocker(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

Just ask them these;
When last did you Bleep?

Can you suck mr dick?

What's sex?

Etc.

Yeyedeysmell.

Bros I hope u got her contact,Cos pple like DAT are cheerful givers ?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi by Bekimbo(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
haywire07:
Shebi na Igbos

I wonder who will rule their Biafra with their type of brain
God punish you anuofia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Buy This Beautiful Design For N6,977,600 / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1 / Make-up Artist Beautifully Transformed A Grandma To An Aunty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.