Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Customs Redeploys Senior Officers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Customs Redeploys Senior Officers (9499 Views)

Police Dismiss Nine Senior Officers, Demote Six For Misconduct / Nigeria Customs Sacks 48 Senior Officers (see The List) / Nigeria Army Promotes Senior Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by broseme: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Customs Redeploys Senior Officers

In a bid to strengthen operations and reposition the Service to meet the challenges of the new year 2017, the Comptroller-General of Customs, Col. Hameed Ibrahim Ali (Rtd) has approved the redeployment of 8 Assistant Comptrollers-General and 238 Deputy Comptrollers of Customs.

The redeployment which takes immediate effect is intended.

Assistant Comptrollers-General affected are:

ACG Charles Edike from Zone A to Human Resource Development (HRD)

ACG Ahmed Mohammed from HRD to Zone B

ACG Aminu Dangaladima from Zone B to Enforcement

ACG Francis Dosumu from Enforcement to Zone D

ACG Augustine Chidi from Zone D to Excise, Free Trade Zone and Industrial Incentives (Ex,FTZ, & I I)

ACG Monday Abueh from Ex,FTZ, & I I to Zone A
ACG Umar Sanusi from HQ to Zone C
ACG Abdulkadir Azerema from Zone C to HQ

The redeployment of Deputy Comptrollers of Customs affected the Service Public Relations Officer, DC Wale Adeniyi, who is now posted to Apapa Customs Area Command, Lagos.

As all the affected officers report at their new Zones and Commands, the Comptroller-General reiterated Federal Government ban on importation of Rice and Vehicles through the land borders. He charged all Officers and Men of the Service to ensure maximum collection of revenue and strict implementation of fiscal policy of Government.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/customs-redeploys-senior-officers.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by talktonase(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
FTC in 2017.I dedicate this to my future wife.I love you!!!.Meanwhile all those goro eating lanky wizkalifa looking cattle rearing guys should go and boil beans.Nigerians are not smiling! cool

3 Likes

Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by Jafar1: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
nawa oo, they think boko boys are over
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by Noblesoul123: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nairaland is partial o.

I redeployed some wraps of pounded yam to the great beyond this afternoon and it never made front page!

Why na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by philtex(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Buhari this is 2017 o
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by AntiWailer: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ok o
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by EtzShiloh: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ohk
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by stelaar(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
cotonou dealers how far una still dey deal or your oga is serious about the ban
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by b3llo(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Good luck to them on their new assignment.
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by townplanner(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hopefully this new year. The suffering will alleviate.
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by townplanner(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by tmontee: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Interesting development...
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by ndukwejoe(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
i am here to read comments let them start coming
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2017

1 Share

Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by bsideboii(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
This man face horror abeg embarassed

1 Like

Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by hardywaltz(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Good news
Frequent rotation of top management staff will make it almost impossible for them to institutionalize corruption coz they would be transferred before the deals mature and another person will come and harvest where he or she did not sow.

2 Likes

Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by gudnex22(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
so?
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by akandry: 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Just here to read comments
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by mysteriousman(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
OK what's this trend with people that give an ef went that way even on issues it's not relevant to
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by Bamss1: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
I cannot waste my fu*k on this..

1 Like

Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by toluleke(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by Spidermon: 1:43am On Jan 04, 2017
Buhari, you lied to me.
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by KOMBE: 5:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Closing the land boarders for importation of vehicles will simply lead to increase in smuggling.
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by AustineE1: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2017
ACG Ahmed Mohammadu from HRD to 'Zombie',sorry 'Zone B' both with similar pronunciation.....IPOB please take it easy with this people.
Re: Customs Redeploys Senior Officers by firstclassmumu: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2017
I don't give a fvck

(1) (Reply)

Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. / Is Spending 500 On Transportation A Day To Work Too Much / What Are The Possible Job Opportunities For Graduates Of History/international Studies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.