Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Universal Keyless Remote Key - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Universal Keyless Remote Key (782 Views)

Can I Put A Remote key On A Car That Didn't Come With One / Where Can One Purchase A Lexus ES 350 Remote Key From? / How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Universal Keyless Remote Key by Joguns(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'm just curious. Is it possible to get a universal keyless remote for your car here in Nigeria without removing the factory-installed hardware? Most Technicians and retailers always want you to buy the complete package, both hardware and the remote.
Re: Universal Keyless Remote Key by Richdotcom: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Yes..... I Got one for my Toyota, just visit those guys that make key... it's a 2 in one the key and the "remote"attached..... but there will have to program it, no hard ware needed... just the key and the programming device.

I did mine for 30k And the initial hardware installed for the toy-like remote wasn't even touched.... no wiring done either.

1 Like

Re: Universal Keyless Remote Key by Joguns(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Never Knew About The Toyota Land Cruiser 2019 / Meet Auto Mechanics / Ipad Pro (10.5-inch) 2k17 News !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.