Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. (51843 Views)

Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / How To Make Coconut Fufu With Desiccated Coconut (chaff) / “if You Eat Fufu Or Eba With Your Hands, You Have No Home Training” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Tobycharles: 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fucking n knife on eba? I go just choke finish
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by iluvpomo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hey Naomi Omolara, fork you shocked
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by crystar: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
In my honest opinion, this girl brain( hard-drive) needs formatting. Trojan virus dey worry her. Someone should take her to computer village.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Wizcollifa(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
robay:
ur own state na London ?? Some people just dey talk without no brain upstairs

Idiot undecided

Back to the topic the girl na werey (mad),if u check her room now,u go tear race,she dey form formularity
AFOJA ON SIGHT
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by zanogo(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Redomi:
Not even a lady from a recognised city in Nigeria. A lady from Osun state?
very dumb comment!! is osun a city? and I don't know when where someone lives serve as a parameter for posting on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Crownadex(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
if I understand wat u r tryn to say I mean Redome or wateva, ar u sayn dat osun state was not among recognized city in Nigeria ..... I can guess dat somtn must wrong wit ur brain
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by giddykay: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Won fun e leba oun wa sibi.. nkan to ye ko towobo.. fake pple..;

2 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by superstar1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Orisirisi iranu.

Na so im papa dey eat eba and future with work?
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by DAVE41(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Recession Neva catch this one
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by habsydiamond(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wetin be this babe problem. Na ur hand Wetin be her concernment with the way another person chop or no chop. If we check, e fit be say na last year dem just bring her come city from her village. 5% brain 95% Brag. Osi rata marayo.

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by muderkid(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
This dunce should stop answering that name "omolara" she's too stupid to be a yoruba girl

2 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Identify if she's your relative......pls tell her to go get a proper Yoruba training

2 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by opribo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
She is a confirned idiat, how do u eat amala and ewedu soup with fork and knife. Just imagine that.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Crownadex(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
giddykay:
Won fun e leba oun wa sibi.. nkan to ye ko towobo.. fake pple..;
yea ur head dey there
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by ultimate73(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
were re o
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by robay(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wizcollifa:
AFOJA ON SIGHT
ur lack manner,u dis mannerless child,go and meet ur parent to teach u how to use ur sense

Fool.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by MozB: 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
well i dont blame her.. She's probably a Nigerian lady who has grown up in Nigeria but hasnt allowed Nigeria grow up in her. Eating eba with our hands is part of our tradition. U cant fight that.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Skmoda360(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=shizzy7 post=52505946]The girl wasn't brought up in a home but a house.[/quote
she is so super dumb......hilariously dumb
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Redomi(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
zanogo:

very dumb comment!! is osun a city? and I don't know when where someone lives serve as a parameter for posting on Twitter
Osun state has just one city, and that is Òsogbo. The rest a settlements and villages, and some small towns
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Joyce28(f): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Chai she dey crazy
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by buchilino(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Redomi:
Abeg don't make laugh ooooo, it's night already.

BROS U CHECK AM, FORK ON EBA!!!!, WONDERS SHALL NEVA END.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Redomi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
robay:
ur own state na London ?? Some people just dey talk without no brain upstairs

Idiot undecided

Back to the topic the girl na werey (mad),if u check her room now,u go tear race,she dey form formularity
Sorry guy with brain upstair. Osun people just spoiling other Yorùbá nation anyhow. the same way one of their king is a YAHOO KING
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
1bkaye:
Prefer using my hand sha lol

Sent u a pm.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
the girl wants to incure the wrath of God, c yeye talk. dis girl deserves a hot fufu in hand slap.

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by buchilino(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
robay:
ur lack manner,u dis mannerless child,go and meat ur parent to teach u how to use ur sense

Fool.

OH YEAH, I 4GOT, THOSE DAT CALL OTHERS FOOLS R WELL MANNER. INTERESTING, ANYWAY WATS MY OWN.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by robay(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Redomi:
Sorry guy with brain upstair. Osun people just spoiling other Yorùbá nation anyhow. the same way one of their king is a YAHOO KING
I will keep saying this "u lack home training"

Idiot

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by RealSleek(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Redomi:
Not even a lady from a recognised city in Nigeria. A lady from Osun state?

smh for myopic comment

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by HDee(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tiny23:
Nigerian lady, Naomi Omolara has advised people to use fork while they eat eba and fufu, adding that only people with no home training eat with their hands.
The Osun state lady's after posting the tweet received a lot of backlash from Nigerian twitter users who accused her of being a "A prodigal Nigerian". Here are some of the tweets:

Osun what?
She's an osun state bastard for posting this nonsense
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by blakky97(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Oyibo people use hand to eat amala and eba. Ask @oyinboprincess, @ellenbaby89 on instagram.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by lastpage: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
Tiny23:
Nigerian lady, Naomi Omolara has advised people to use fork while they eat eba and fufu, adding that only people with no home training eat with their hands.
The Osun state lady's after posting the tweet received a lot of backlash from Nigerian twitter users who accused her of being a "A prodigal Nigerian". Here are some of the tweets:

She's just spoilt Eediot!

I dont blame her, ifnot that we are in a Nigeria where her father can loot the treasury and go scot-free, she would have been in jail for being the daughter of a beheaded criminal of a father...... if we are in China!

The silly girl forgot that her father never used fork to eat Fufu and Eba, while growing-up!
I guess that makes her parents the top-list of those without home-training!

Like Parents, like daughter...Oloshi
angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by wizsolzy(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
To slap u just dey hungry me
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by bobbybrown007: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
She is high on weed, or did her parent not use hands to eat even rice too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? / The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Naija Continental Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.