Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. (51848 Views)

Man Eats A Plate Of Eba And Cat Head, Shows It Off (Photos) / How To Make Coconut Fufu With Desiccated Coconut (chaff) / “if You Eat Fufu Or Eba With Your Hands, You Have No Home Training” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by ericmor: 12:09am On Jan 04, 2017
I can eat any food with anything I like or which ever way I want but can't eat my bread and beans and my pounded yam anyhow bcs it will just be like punishment to me if u ask me not to use my hand but use spoon or fork. I no even fit gree self
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by chiefojiji(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2017
I just hope she uses straw to drink her garri

if not, then she's a:

indigenous omo ale

3 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Burgerlomo: 12:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Even Zuckerberg use hand chop swallow, na all these kind girls wey no go sabi on gas cooker talk less of boiling water, good luck to her future husband.

Abeg help tell her, unbelievable a Yoruba lady for that matter

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:12am On Jan 04, 2017
y0rmee:

Exactly. It's pitiful seeing these NL kids lynching her.

I remember how embarrassing the oozing smell of Fufu used to be whenever I returned to my class after the usual "lunch". To spoil it all, my class used to be AC filled. helping further announce that I just finished two mighty wraps of Fufu and Egusi.

Nobody taught me to start using forks till now.

These lynchers probably do not understand the perspective she speaks from.

lol...hahaha. thank God am not alone. thanks for sharing your real life experiences.

funny lots we have here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by kanttiinn: 12:15am On Jan 04, 2017
She deserve factory settings of her brain, someone should pls help her wt good hot slap

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Eliu(m): 12:16am On Jan 04, 2017
Na this kind girl go cook beans with plenty water inside

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 04, 2017
mtcheew with her face like eba wey pikin use hand play with
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by chiefojiji(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2017
y0rmee o ti fukup! if I see d girl sef I go lynch her with fork.

I make use of fork too sometimes!

but she got her judgement when she open her Yeye mouth to say Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba
And Fufu With Their Hand

she's an omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 04, 2017
God punish u!!!
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by OluDare01(m): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2017
Idiot!Even here in America, I use my hand to eat poundo yam and Amala.
Does that mean I lack home training?
Simply put it,you're butty.

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by tega10: 12:34am On Jan 04, 2017
shut up

so this idiot prefer long nails.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by y0rmee: 12:46am On Jan 04, 2017
chiefojiji:
y0rmee o ti fukup! if I see d girl sef I go lynch her with fork.

I make use of fork too sometimes!

but she got her judgement when she open her Yeye mouth to say Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba
And Fufu With Their Hand

she's an omo ale.

Lol. She dey wrong saying that though. I no deny that fact..

Buh you ehn.. so you sabi use fork sef! Wonders shall never end oo
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by chiefojiji(m): 12:55am On Jan 04, 2017
y0rmee:

Lol. She dey wrong saying that though. I no deny that fact..

Buh you ehn.. so you sabi use fork sef! Wonders shall never end oo

me wey dey use fork drink water. I use fork to suck breast sef too. dem gimme home training well naw!

I fork anything forkable
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by me69: 12:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Fork with Eba, Poundo Yam with Ketchup abi?
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by y0rmee: 1:01am On Jan 04, 2017
chiefojiji:

me wey dey use fork drink water. I use fork to suck breast sef too. dem gimme home training well naw!

I fork anything forkable

cheesy

You're madly crazy, walahi!
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by chiefojiji(m): 1:09am On Jan 04, 2017
y0rmee:

cheesy
You're madly crazy, walahi!
took after you sir
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by chiraqDemon(m): 1:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Ive never felt sarisfied when eating garri or fufu with fork and knife
Its just very satisfying to feel that eba roll in your hand
U use ur thumb to make ur hole in the garri and use same to push soup into that hole and carry soup with the supporting fingers too and dump into ur mouth dragging a piece of stock fish or meat along with it.......Oh my gawd
The satusfaction is orgasmic grin grin smiley

3 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by zanogo(m): 1:37am On Jan 04, 2017
Redomi:
Osun state has just one city, and that is Òsogbo. The rest a settlements and villages, and some small towns
geography teacher!! you must be the most learned in your street, I corrected the Lady that osun is a state not a city, av seen numerous people made that mistake, just like how CNN usually address Africa like a single country.
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 04, 2017
She is right o! Eating with hands is animal like behavior. Yes it may be culture, but it stems from being uncivilized. Why dirty your hands with food? It's not proper. In private quarters, I take eba with my hands but not in public view. Showing whites eating with their hands does not prove anything. They are just "playing" in Africa. They won't do it daily because it's uncomfortable and messy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by charlesucheh(m): 1:50am On Jan 04, 2017
This gyal Needs a strong psychological treatment! I fear that the next thing she'll do now is to start Drinking Garri with shovel!!!!! In fact, Make I dance for your stupidity!

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by charlesucheh(m): 1:52am On Jan 04, 2017
FortuneTeller:
She is right o! Eating with hands is animal like behavior. Yes it may be culture, but it stems from being uncivilized. Why dirty your hands with food? It's not proper. In private quarters, I take eba with my hands but not in public view. Showing whites eating with their hands does not prove anything. They are just "playing" in Africa. They won't do it daily because it's uncomfortable and messy.

Are you alright?

2 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by CyberGypsy(m): 1:57am On Jan 04, 2017
undecided

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Respecter(f): 2:03am On Jan 04, 2017
lovelygurl:
Is this 1 for real

Only fake people would have written the rubbish she just did angry
exactly. Which one is fufu and eba with fork?

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by CyberGypsy(m): 2:04am On Jan 04, 2017
FortuneTeller:

[img]https:c2.staticflickr.com/4/3446/3217533697_d7c276719b_b.jpg[/img]

come here , i won't beat you just come ..

do you need brain? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by GentleSmiles: 2:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Omolara needs resetting:

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by olanshi: 2:14am On Jan 04, 2017

Oh Jeez!

Some gurls are getting duller this year!

So pathetic! Fork and Eba, in your right mind how does that sound? Odd!!!

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by playtheblues(f): 2:21am On Jan 04, 2017
wtfCode:
I go like tear dis 1 a very hot giant slap to restore her manner.
Fork on eba?
Just imagine angry

Why didn't you say just negodu?

1 Like

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:

come here , i won't beat you just come ..

do you need brain? cheesy

I'm am coming. Beat me.

Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by ddeola: 2:43am On Jan 04, 2017
Wetin person no go see for this twitter ? Soon dem go say make we dey drink akamu with fork undecided undecided undecided
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by laudate: 2:55am On Jan 04, 2017
jtwest:
osun state for dat matter angry, if na lagos we for ignore her but she should go home and ask her ancestors if they had fork wen Eba and fufu was invented. omo ale jatijati #originality.

Wicked response!! shocked cheesy grin
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by CyberGypsy(m): 2:57am On Jan 04, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I'm am coming. Beat me.

go and sit down jor
Re: Only People With No Home Training Eat Eba And Fufu With Their Hand. by laudate: 3:07am On Jan 04, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
nawao because of food and the way she eats you guys want to lynch her!

just like her i sometimes dont use hand, because when i do my hand will be oozing soups scent, which can be distracting.

just imagine yourself perceiving egusi soup left over from your hands in an exam hall or board meeting.
y0rmee:
Exactly. It's pitiful seeing these NL kids lynching her.

I remember how embarrassing the oozing smell of Fufu used to be whenever I returned to my class after the usual "lunch". To spoil it all, my class used to be AC filled. helping further announce that I just finished two mighty wraps of Fufu and Egusi.

Nobody taught me to start using forks till now.

These lynchers probably do not understand the perspective she speaks from.

Which kain perspective, for goodness sake??! angry Most people are irritated by her reference to a lack of home training on the part of those who prefer to use their hands to eat traditional food! angry If she had just said that it was better to use a knife & fork for African cuisine or meals, and had left it at that without inserting that insulting remark about lack of home training, her comments would not have drawn so much flak! sad

Even if you eat amala, fufu, ewedu, egusi, oha, ogbono etc., with your hands, wouldn't you wash your hands properly with soap and water to get rid of the smell after lunch?? shocked The only time the smell clings to your fingers, is if your hands were not thoroughly washed and dried properly, after the meal! Rinse your fingers more than once if you have to, and clean the debris out from under your nails. The smell would disappear. Use a sanitiser too, if it is available. End of story! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Biscuits Made Your Day Way Back? / The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS) / Naija Continental Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.