Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Marriage Is Like A Shoe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Is Like A Shoe (2628 Views)

Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs) / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / Hot Romance!footballer Luiz Suarez Kiss Wife "Sofibalbi" In A Shoe Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Is Like A Shoe by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sincere4u:

Thanks dear. There seem to be no straight rules anymore on this issue. Most rules have been broken. Frustrations everywhere. When it's your time bro, use my template and never put all your hope on a girl. Guard your heart. Use your head and not your heart for the most part and look beyond your immediate environment. Gone are those days she must be from the next street or your Church.
These are desperately wicked times. Do it prayerful.
Hmmmmm, you seem to be speaking from experience. Do you mind sharing?. Been pondering over this.
Re: Marriage Is Like A Shoe by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
karacta1:

Hmmmmm, you seem to be speaking from experience. Do you mind sharing?. Been pondering over this.
Guy i have told you to stop bothering me about this. It's my private life!.
Re: Marriage Is Like A Shoe by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sincere4u:

Guy i have told you to stop bothering me about this. It's my private life!.
I have disclosed so much of my private life to you in a private chat out of trust. Do you really have to keep yours secret. Betrayal is the word bro!. undecided
Re: Marriage Is Like A Shoe by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
karacta1:

I have disclosed so much of my private life to you in a private chat out of trust. Do you really have to keep yours secret. Betrayal is the word bro!. undecided
Ok, lets say:
All my life i never chased a lady before so was highly inexperienced. During the last quarter of last year, i rose to do a search out of necessity and for a rather noble purpose. Believe me bro.
Met one Damsel. Her beauty and qualities were mind blowing.
Frankly she was much more than i set out to find.
My search came to a screeching halt as i fell head over heels in LOVE.
I was so inexperienced i PUT ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. I guess an experienced guy would've continued his search, nevertheless. I followed MY HEART.
At the end it didn't work out.
Hope u are satisfied now!. angry
Re: Marriage Is Like A Shoe by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
Sincere4u:

Ok, lets say:
All my life i never chased a lady before so was highly inexperienced. During the last quarter of last year, i rose to do a search out of necessity and for a rather noble purpose. Believe me bro.
I was so inexperienced i PUT ALL MY EGGS IN ONE BASKET. I guess an experienced guy would've continued his search, nevertheless. I followed MY HEART.
Hmmmmm, interesting. Now i guess you don learn small. Learnt the hard way.
Re: Marriage Is Like A Shoe by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sincere4u:

Ok, lets say:
I wish my sister had delayed her marriage by couple of months. It'll would've been great having you as an Inlaw than that "thing", that calls himself her husband.
She got the wrong shoe both in size&type.
You would've made that perfect inlaw we all hoped for.
Re: Marriage Is Like A Shoe by nigeriasmack: 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
i guess you are mentioning your husband's organ size.

"ORGAN is like a shoe. When it is under-size , be ready to drag it along through out life, and when oversize you wear be ready to feel the pains through out life"
Re: Marriage Is Like A Shoe by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
karacta1:

I wish my sister had delayed her marriage by couple of months. It'll would've been great having you as an Inlaw than that "thing", that calls himself her husband.
She got the wrong shoe both in size&type.
You would've made that perfect inlaw we all hoped for.
Shatap dia!.
undecided
Re: Marriage Is Like A Shoe by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sincere4u:

Shatap dia!.
undecided
Alright dude, whatever but remember you can't remain bachelor for ever. I have one SUMPTUOUS cousin that'll blow your mind away like you said you experienced last year. wink.
Re: Marriage Is Like A Shoe by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2017
karacta1:

Alright dude, whatever but remember you can't remain bachelor for ever. I have one SUMPTUOUS cousin that'll blow your mind away like you said you experienced last year. wink.
Dude you mentioned this in a private chat and I told you i'm not interested so why go public?.
With all respect to her, please keep your Cousin in your pocket!!!.
From the pictures you sent, she's greatly endowed. I don't think she needs you to match make her. Her type can cause hold up on a federal road so let her do her own thing while i do mine. You can guide her if you love her so much so she doesn't make mistakes in life.
As for me, i insist on doing my own thing. Will do my search by myself and let previous lessons and betrayal be my guide.
Thank you, your offer was appreciated but you should know the decision is mine to make and not yours. Allow me do my own "thing".
If you are so passionate about her, i'm certain you have other friends.
Re: Marriage Is Like A Shoe by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 23, 2017
Sincere4u:

Will do my search by myself and let previous lessons and betrayal be my guide..
I AM SO INTERESTED IN YOUR STORY OF LOVE AND BETRAYAL .
Waoow!!!,
With your writing skills, i am sure it'll fill a book and hold readers in suspence from start to finish. grin grin
Re: Marriage Is Like A Shoe by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 23, 2017
karacta1:

I AM SO INTERESTED IN YOUR STORY OF LOVE AND BETRAYAL .
Waoow!!!,
With your writing skills, i am sure it'll feel a book and hold readers in suspence from start to finish. grin grin
Wait till i'm 70.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!! / Pls Come In And Wish Someone A Happy New Month.. / Why Do Women Like Guys That Lie And Brag To Them???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.