Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

"O Mohammed, We Sent U A Mercy To Humans" - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "O Mohammed, We Sent U A Mercy To Humans" (598 Views)

Allah Created Humans From Clay/sand? / Prophet Muhammad (sa) Was Sent By God As A Mercy To Mankind / Maulud: Mercy To The Worlds- Arguments For Its Validity By Adamu Adamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"O Mohammed, We Sent U A Mercy To Humans" by orunto27: 12:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Mercy is Additional Knowledge and Understanding to Human Race. Mercy is to strenghen Human Faith, Hope, Peace and Love in The Supreme Spirit. Mercy is to provide Humans with more Riches&Wealth; Power&Might; Honour&Glory; Excellence&Worship of God(Allah) in all Humans' Actions, Interactions and Movements. And so, "Worship God" (English) is thesame as "Islam", Aramaic, not wholly Arabic. The Angel in The Book of Revelation that told John to Worship Only God is thesame Angel that gave Islam, meaning Worship Only God to Mohammed. Happy New Year!!!
Re: "O Mohammed, We Sent U A Mercy To Humans" by HCpaul(m): 1:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Lol....

The respect I gave to Yahweh was the same I gave to Allah

Have always been fair ever since I was a Christian

There is only one thing common to both God - Both are imaginary and hence anonymous.

(1) (Reply)

Allah's Honey Factory Versus Human Sugar Factory / For Olanajim / What Are U Doing Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.