Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

"We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (55192 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Talk2Bella(f): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Nice grin
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by UnimkeAk(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2017
jesusson22:
Awwwwww!!! The lovely couple who met in their 100 level days at the university are set to tie the knot.
#TheRoyalVows2017

Read Mae Odutola's lovely story of how she met her heartthrob below:

We met when I was in 100Level , We served in Prayer force Unit together. We resumed Brother and sister parole (Family Zone) because I'm stubborn like that
I was the relationship adviser, personal gift shopper and love messenger for him
We have always kept in touch oh.

After I graduated, he started commenting my wife on all my pictures I would delete the comments and call him to stop it
But uncle dinno gree.
He will just send random messages of how he will marry me soon.
He has always been there since we graduated would randomly send credit, buy gifts, even money. When I complain he will say you are my sister now

He will [b]sha support everything I do! Everything!!! When I got my first work space, he will drop by after work most nights to bring me food because I never get the time to eat during the day!
He is God sent to seat on my case
As in! The one that wants you and needs you will go all out for you! I know this well
Everything works out fine in His Time
#TheRoyalVows2017[/b]

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/met-in-100-level-he-will-comment-my.html?m=1

they way i dislike pple using "sha"
who started this trend abeg
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2017
e Don tay u dey fucck her na
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by BornStunner1: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2017
Hg
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by referandum(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Ten12(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2017
I ve bin doing de same tin to abut 5 girls now...amy going to marry Dem please am confuse..advice me
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Tkayhandsome(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Which one did you do for him? cry
jesusson22:
Awwwwww!!! The lovely couple who met in their 100 level days at the university are set to tie the knot.
#TheRoyalVows2017

Read Mae Odutola's lovely story of how she met her heartthrob below:

We met when I was in 100Level , We served in Prayer force Unit together. We resumed Brother and sister parole (Family Zone) because I'm stubborn like that
I was the relationship adviser, personal gift shopper and love messenger for him
We have always kept in touch oh.

After I graduated, he started commenting my wife on all my pictures I would delete the comments and call him to stop it
But uncle dinno gree.
He will just send random messages of how he will marry me soon.
He has always been there since we graduated would randomly send credit, buy gifts, even money. When I complain he will say you are my sister now

He will sha support everything I do! Everything!!! When I got my first work space, he will drop by after work most nights to bring me food because I never get the time to eat during the day!
He is God sent to seat on my case
As in! The one that wants you and needs you will go all out for you! I know this well
Everything works out fine in His Time
#TheRoyalVows2017

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/met-in-100-level-he-will-comment-my.html?m=1
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Aburi001: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2017
stylochime:
Wat did i learn from dis story? D guy meets a girl he lyks, she frndzones him for five yrs (atleast) he buys her gifts numerously, stalks her on d net nd even to her place of work bt still d bae no gree bt d moment he bought ring her countenance change.
Tongue is powerful grin
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by IamPatriotic(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2017
niggi4life:
Taking a closer look at the guy, u will observe that he's still scared of touching the girl sef angry

Na dis kind geh go dey control d family once dem marry and d guy must dey keep up with d chase even after marriage because d girl look like d type wey go dey give timetable for sex

no think am o, the guy might just been waiting for the appropriate time...
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by wizsolzy(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:
Real cool... I wish them a blissful union.

Meanwhile, one church brother is acting as though he'll die if I don't date him.
Lol aunty pwease learn from d op ur sister in crime tongue
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by muller101(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2017
This post deserve to be given a thunderous piece of f....____ucccck.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2017
wizsolzy:

Lol aunty pwease learn from d op ur sister in crime tongue

Lol. This one is a no-no.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Macchiavelli(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2017
Lesson 1 : no dey count on ur looks to get u a spouse.
Lesson 2: persistence pays.

2 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by jjbest123(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2017
Make The Man No Act Like This On That Day Ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by bankyblue(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

Meanwhile, one church brother is acting as though he'll die if I don't date him.

U better don't friend zone him, because if it works for a, it might not work for b o.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2017
Rizmo:

So you want to tell the world how I have been pestering you?
Ah sista Quintessential!

Noo. If it was you, I'd have agreed a long long time ago. grin
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
well i don't take No for an answer ..

NB: To the ladies ,if I have a crush on you on here, just know you won't have breathing space , its either you say yes or you delete your account . even if you delete your account , I will search for you . just don't let me like you *peyren*

Hahhaa 1000 likes!
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by muller101(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2017
Jadoskii:
Cnt marry now... I am waiting for nicki minaj to repent
who says she is a sinner
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2017
femi4:
its not fair....love can happen to anyone

But I'm not in love with him and he won't let it be. I've been nice to him as much as I could afford to, now he's pushing me to want to be hostile.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Onyedika11(m): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

if you're not dating anyone atm and his feelings are genuine, why not give him a chance?
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by gurunlocker: 9:08am On Jan 04, 2017
I was expecting to see some SU babe, but this lady is beautiful
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Onyedika11:
if you're not dating anyone atm and his feelings are genuine, why not give him a chance?

I don't love him. We aren't compatible.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Maphen(m): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2017
please how can one post articles on nairaland
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 9:09am On Jan 04, 2017
bankyblue:

U better don't friend zone him, because if it works for a, it might not work for b o.

He's going to remain in that friend zone till the close of age. cry

2 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Tkayhandsome(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2017
My kind of woman. Not slim not fat
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by drewxx88(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

Give him a trial ,nobody knows where it could lead to...
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by drewxx88(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
Hmmmm....lemme not say anything...
HML to them
hmmm better say oo ,if its about church parols let us know...
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by wizsolzy(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

Lol. This one is a no-no.
Aunty pwease naaaa I can see a thousand people begging for d guy even though we dnt know him.
We d association of those dat give a fucck went dat way (tdgafwdw) are soliciting on his behalf...

But I can see it from ur angle maybe he is dat brother wit d adagba long sleeve and big shinos kinda guy

2 Likes

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2017
drewxx88:
Give him a trial ,nobody knows where it could lead to...

And when it doesn't work out, he'll be more distraught. No, I can't deal. Dude's emotional maturity is questionable. And then tongues will start wagging in church.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by drewxx88(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2017
niggi4life:
Taking a closer look at the guy, u will observe that he's still scared of touching the girl sef angry

Na dis kind geh go dey control d family once dem marry and d guy must dey keep up with d chase even after marriage because d girl look like d type wey go dey give timetable for sex
Getting her to say yes was the hard part ,you can't really tell she might be a tigress in the room too e no dey show for face...
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2017
wizsolzy:

Aunty pwease naaaa I can see a thousand people begging for d guy even though we dnt know him.
We d association of those dat give a fucck went dat way (tdgafwdw) are soliciting on his behalf...

But I can see it from ur angle maybe he is dat brother wit d adagba long sleeve and big shinos kinda guy

Lol. On the contrary, he's a cutie. A lot of girls are jamming their heads over him. The pastors like him. But, I don't want to be romantically involved with him.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by femi4: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

But I'm not in love with him and he won't let it be. I've been nice to him as much as I could afford to, now he's pushing me to want to be hostile.
I hope he ll understand with time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.