Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

"We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (55107 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by monex(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2017
niggi4life:
Taking a closer look at the guy, u will observe that he's still scared of touching the girl sef angry

Na dis kind geh go dey control d family once dem marry and d guy must dey keep up with d chase even after marriage because d girl look like d type wey go dey give timetable for sex
true notice the girl is very pretty.

if the girl doesnt understand the need for humility and submission in marriage, then it would be tough cos they would literally have a one-sided marriage
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Rukkydelta(f): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
well i don't take No for an answer ..

NB: To the ladies ,if I have a crush on you on here, just know you won't have breathing space , its either you say yes or you delete your account . even if you delete your account , I will search for you . just don't let me like you *peyren*
This one is serious
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by damzy88: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2017
Mrnairalandd:
Wat did i learn from dis story? D guy meets a girl he lyks, she frndzones him for five yrs (atleast) he buys her gifts numerously, stalks her on d net nd even to her place of work bt still d bae no gree bt d moment he bought ring her countenance change.

No lesson in this plsssssssss

Let me burst her bubble, she was looking for a better guy in those 5 years but all she got were players. As bitter as this may sound, the feelings aren't mutual; it was no-other-choice feeling at the lady part. And trust me on this, the guy ll dearly pay for his stupidity in due time.

Listen to this, there is nothing as good as ending up with someone who reciprocate your feeling. And trust me on this, it won't take a freaking 5 years for the feeling to be mutual.

In this case, it's a lady looking at her age while searching for her spec and thought that let me quickly grab this dude before it's too late.

I can put my money on this that the lady is not in love with him. She loves him like other dudes in friendzone all over the world but not in love with him. The whole thing ll backfire as soon as they start living together.
[/color]
Absolutely spot on. The girl didn't want to lose.

1 Like

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by damzy88: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Persistence like this is foolishness

Let a lady chase you like this, if you chase a lady for 1 year before she agrees, just know that she only accept you cos she couldn't find a better option.

Let me now burst your bubble, you ll go through hell when you finally wifey her.

If a lady really and naturally dig you as her spec, it won't take a month for her to date you cos she ll be scared to lose you.
Most times this is the case.

1 Like

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by lastmessenger: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2017
The way people manufacture story these days eh. Am getting tired
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2017
I should start commenting "my friend" on all Estharfabian posts then. grin

Don't shoot, Esther. Please don't! I swear I'm sorry this time around. Nat! tongue
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by troy20(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

How i wish i know him in person

I ll gladly walk to him and tell him to prepare for this looming pains

The lady was looking for her spec for those 5 years while this dude was there drooling all over her. Unfortunately for her, she got played by players and decided to grab this ode dude...

The guy was just an option who got promoted to where he is right now cos she couldn't find her spec
Couldn't agree more

1 Like

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Mayflowa(m): 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:
Real cool... I wish them a blissful union.

Meanwhile, one church brother is acting as though he'll die if I don't date him.

Then date and marry him. The grass isn't greener elsewhere sis. He could touch, don't go down completely.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Mayflowa(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
troy20:

Couldn't agree more

Why would you agree. The girl was actually running the boy relationship for five years as advisor. It is somehow unattractive to watch a guy dates many girls and left them broken hearted and same wants you to be his wife
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by CyberGypsy(m): 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
eph12:

That's not an issue. The problem is what next after the yes?
bros, let her say yes first... Then you will see
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by esther4real(f): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
well i don't take No for an answer ..

NB: To the ladies ,if I have a crush on you on here, just know you won't have breathing space , its either you say yes or you delete your account . even if you delete your account , I will search for you . just don't let me like you *peyren*

Lol, guy u funny
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
K9Uneet:

Continue doing shakara. But no allow your shakara delay you reach Shiloh 2027.

By 2027, my first child will be winning medals for the country. Don't sweat it. Our testimonies will be countless.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Rizmo:

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Now before all nairalanders, will you pls?

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Will I please what?
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by eph12(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
bros, let her say yes first... Then you will see
Of course she will say yes as soon as you're serious about marriage
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Rizmo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. Will I please what?
I am shaming for you.
Please make it easy for me nao
Sista Quintessential1.
cheesy cheesy

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by jabojafa(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:
Real cool... I wish them a blissful union.

Meanwhile, one church brother is acting as though he'll die if I don't date him.
tell him if he is rili crious he shd cum n see ur pastor n ur parents. That since u r old enuf to be dated u are also mature enuf to be married to. No bf n gf dis yr na marriage tins.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
manikspears:

he achieved what many soldiers died trying to do..............escaping friendzone cool!!!!! but the babe fine though kiss .bros hold her well o,boys are not smiling.

angry
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by CyberGypsy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
davidif:

Uhm, sir I believe that is called being creepy.
creepy? it called been persistent
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by CyberGypsy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. Oh my God. You're really funny. Lol
cheesy I wish I do it for a living .. how you doing ? happy new year
LaClicKLaBenDin:

This is a threat, and I will report you to the police... grin grin
cheesy Lol I like female police though grin lol
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by CyberGypsy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

This one is serious
not that serious .. wo see don't let me like you o00 grin
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by CyberGypsy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
esther4real:

Lol, guy u funny
undecided if I like you ehn
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by CyberGypsy(m): 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
eph12:

Of course she will say yes as soon as you're serious about marriage
angry okay ..
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by arimahoseloka(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Thank God it didnt end a waste. some girls will tag u mugu and chop ur money till u receive sense.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by manikspears: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
Friendzone:

angry
cheesy Friendzone no vex o
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by folasayolyn(f): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catastrophe1:
hope some mumu guys will read and learn. You've said it all bro. Its only in Nigeria that ladies act like they are doing a guy Favour by accepting his proposal.
My wife must be crazy in love with me or I will just stay on my own, I don't want headache.

and yet when she falls crazily in love you treat her like?
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by stylochime: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Genea:
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Una no dey try o
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by northvietnam(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
An ode to a brother,a fearless soldier,a persistent and smooth criminal,brave warrior and silky operator who has triumphed over the obstacles that have felled so many bros that came before him.
We don't know you,but the brotherhood of bros celebrate you,bro.
Live long & prosper.

#2fingerSalute

lolzzzzzzzzzzz..... see as my Belle dey pain me say I dey laugh for ur post...
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by dview001(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
oh God!!! ...I don't know where I kept d bleeps I'm suppose to give
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by IamLEGEND1: 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
northvietnam:

lolzzzzzzzzzzz..... see as my Belle dey pain me say I dey laugh for ur post...
Na so na OgaBoss. we gatz appreciate the gallantry of our victorious comrade.

1 Like

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
so, he was her houseboy for years before she realized that she is getting old and decided to marry him... nothing new here.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by arabianights: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
jesusson22:
Awwwwww!!! The lovely couple who met in their 100 level days at the university are set to tie the knot.
#TheRoyalVows2017

Read Mae Odutola's lovely story of how she met her heartthrob below:

We met when I was in 100Level , We served in Prayer force Unit together. We resumed Brother and sister parole (Family Zone) because I'm stubborn like that
I was the relationship adviser, personal gift shopper and love messenger for him
We have always kept in touch oh.

After I graduated, he started commenting my wife on all my pictures I would delete the comments and call him to stop it
But uncle dinno gree.
He will just send random messages of how he will marry me soon.
He has always been there since we graduated would randomly send credit, buy gifts, even money. When I complain he will say you are my sister now

He will sha support everything I do! Everything!!! When I got my first work space, he will drop by after work most nights to bring me food because I never get the time to eat during the day!
He is God sent to seat on my case
As in! The one that wants you and needs you will go all out for you! I know this well
Everything works out fine in His Time
#TheRoyalVows2017

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/met-in-100-level-he-will-comment-my.html?m=1
the guy is SHARP. INSTEAD OF Criticizing him better learn from him. Fine, God fearing lady.. Saw an asset and kept his eyes on the price. Some of you are talking rubbish while he has gotten a valuable asset. Lucky man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos) / Woman Arrested For Calling Her Ex-boyfriend 77,000 Times In A Week / Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.