Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

"We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (55189 Views)

We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Catastrophe1: 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
folasayolyn:

and yet when she falls crazily in love you treat her like?
A QUEEN
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by holythug(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Correct
niggi4life:
Taking a closer look at the guy, u will observe that he's still scared of touching the girl sef angry

Na dis kind geh go dey control d family once dem marry and d guy must dey keep up with d chase even after marriage because d girl look like d type wey go dey give timetable for sex

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by K9Uneet(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:

By 2027, my first child will be winning medals for the country. Don't sweat it. Our testimonies will be countless.

I don hear. But it depends on the kind of medals the pikin go dey win.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
jabojafa:
tell him if he is rili crious he shd cum n see ur pastor n ur parents. That since u r old enuf to be dated u are also mature enuf to be married to. No bf n gf dis yr na marriage tins.

I just don't want...
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Ofodibe(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Quintessential1:
Real cool... I wish them a blissful union.

Meanwhile, one church brother is acting as though he'll die if I don't date him.
Do u like him,....give him a try. kiss
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Rizmo:

I am shaming for you.
Please make it easy for me nao
Sista Quintessential1.
cheesy cheesy

tongue
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ofodibe:
Do u like him,....give him a try. kiss

I don't like him in that way...
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Rizmo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Eru009(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
IamPopular:
v u had read the story very well u would understand that the man did not even ask the lady out until later, cause she says the man would always call her his sister...

Be like say you self no read the part Wey she say dem resume bro and sis parole beCuz she stubborn. What does dat mean to you?
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
cheesy Lol I like female police though grin lol

Lol...ok na grin cool

1 Like

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by davidif: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
creepy? it called been persistent

Persistent? Uhm, no! Its called being a pest and a stalker and this kind of behavior could get you arrested in other parts of the world. In case you don't know, in some more advanced parts of the world, NO MEANS NO!!!! Where is your self respect?

This is just a pathetic story really. The girl didn't like him and the guy bribed his way into her heart with money and gifts. I am sorry bro but love should not be based in things of monetary value. Love should be mutual, one individual should not be doing all the wooing and pursuing while the other does not put in effort. In an ideal relationship both parties should be crazy about each other. It shouldn't be so one sided. Any ways, its different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by davidif: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Rukkydelta:

This one is serious

I tire o.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by ephi123(f): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
The guy was simply persistent, I don't think this has anything to do with being friend zoned.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by CyberGypsy(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
davidif:

Persistent? Uhm, no! Its called being a pest and a stalker and this kind of behavior could get you arrested in other parts of the world. In case you don't know, in some more advanced parts of the world, NO MEANS NO!!!! Where is your self respect?

This is just a pathetic story really. The girl didn't like him and the guy bribed his way into her heart with money and gifts. I am sorry bro but love should not be based in things of monetary value. Love should be mutual, one individual should not be doing all the wooing and pursuing while the other does not put in effort. In an ideal relationship both parties should be crazy about each other. It shouldn't be so one sided. Any ways, its different strokes for different folks.
smiley this guy go like to dey preach ..

the pulpit is right there .. tell it to those who give a fuück.

sombori help me with the picture undecided
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by davidif: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

How i wish i know him in person

I ll gladly walk to him and tell him to prepare for this looming pains

The lady was looking for her spec for those 5 years while this dude was there drooling all over her. Unfortunately for her, she got played by players and decided to grab this ode dude...

The guy was just an option who got promoted to where he is right now cos she couldn't find her spec

Bros, I tire o. He be like say some guys just no get self respect.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by davidif: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
arabianights:
the guy is SHARP. INSTEAD OF Criticizing him better learn from him. Fine, God fearing lady.. Saw an asset and kept his eyes on the price. Some of you are talking rubbish while he has gotten a valuable asset. Lucky man

Learn?? Learn what? How not to have self respect?
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by CyberGypsy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
the problem with Nigerian guy is that they failed to fathom how their women are wired .. for Christ sake all the ladies are the same, in exception of those who studied abroad ..90% of Nigerian women fall for guys who are persistent.

guys who tried this shit understand what am saying.

as for the story that some niqqa turn to calendar . she just gave a art of the story , to make it sweet .. that is not the real epistle of what happened .. so calm down and stop saying he was bribing the ho3 undecided
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by CyberGypsy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
davidif:

shut the heck up jare .. I swear you dey annoy me angry self respect oshi wo? person dy fall in love .. you dey talk self respect upandan undecided
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by davidif: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Confirm.

Some men are just natural door mat.

Bros, the thing whither me o and the crazy thing is that he posted in Facebook for almost everyone to see.

1 Like

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by GaggleNSwallow: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sinaj, come here and read this story. This is how I'm going to keep chasing you upandan until you get tired of running and decide to marry me.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Rozaystunna(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
niggi4life:
Taking a closer look at the guy, u will observe that he's still scared of touching the girl sef angry

Na dis kind geh go dey control d family once dem marry and d guy must dey keep up with d chase even after marriage because d girl look like d type wey go dey give timetable for sex
iswr rip that nihga
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by iamkingzlee(m): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
well i don't take No for an answer ..

NB: To the ladies ,if I have a crush on you on here, just know you won't have breathing space , its either you say yes or you delete your account . even if you delete your account , I will search for you . just don't let me like you *peyren*
That is it! grin
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by sinaj(f): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
Si.naj, come here and read this story. This is how I'm going to keep chasing you upandan until you get tired of running and decide to marry me.
ur monica tho.

Akant marry a bad bwoy.

1 Like

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by GaggleNSwallow: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
sinaj:
ur monica tho.

Akant marry a bad bwoy.
But I've vowed to be good just for you. We're meant for each other.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by arabianights: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
davidif:

hmmmm... Guy, you can force a horse to a river but you can't force it to drink the water. Just dey go
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Quintessential1(f): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Rizmo:

Hello!

"How are you? I've been wondering if after all these time, you'd like to meet up, to go over everything... "

tongue
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by folasayolyn(f): 7:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catastrophe1:
A QUEEN

let's hope so.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by troy20(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mayflowa:

Why would you agree. The girl was actually running the boy relationship for five years as advisor. It is somehow unattractive to watch a guy dates many girls and left them broken hearted and same wants you to be his wife
Could you be coherent.
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Catastrophe1: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
folasayolyn:

let's hope so.
I know so. wink
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by aamstih: 12:47am On Jan 05, 2017
bro,

What this guy did is the greatest risk he might possibly take in life, what if his proposal was bounced?

I am glad for him that it paid off but ...

stylochime:
Wat did i learn from dis story? D guy meets a girl he lyks, she frndzones him for five yrs (atleast) he buys her gifts numerously, stalks her on d net nd even to her place of work bt still d bae no gree bt d moment he bought ring her countenance change.

1 Like

Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Mayflowa(m): 12:47am On Jan 05, 2017
troy20:

Could you be coherent.

Really? You probably want me to speak broken english.

1. The girl sey na she dey run errand for the for about 5 years wen dem dey school. Na she still dey tell the boy which kain gift he go buy for him different girlfriends

2. As dem finish school na, the girl surprise sey the boy come dey toast am

3. Shebi you know sey as she don know many girls the boy don sleep with, her body go dey do am one kain.

4. That is why she probably delayed the "yes"

4. I hope you understand me now. Mtchewwwww
Re: "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be by Mrnairalandd: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
davidif:

Bros, I tire o. He be like say some guys just no get self respect.

Loads of low self esteem guys out there. They ll do anything to get a lady's attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / 10 Reasons Why Guys Engage In Pre-marital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.