Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him (5991 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by jesusson22(m): 1:12am On Jan 04, 2017
She shared the racy photo on her social media page with the caption below...

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2017/01/lady-her-hubby-go-topless-in-new-photos.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by jesusson22(m): 1:13am On Jan 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by CyberGypsy(m): 1:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by gudluckgreat(m): 1:18am On Jan 04, 2017
shocked
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by ring7(m): 1:19am On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 04, 2017
hmm.. odikwa serious
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by CyberGypsy(m): 1:33am On Jan 04, 2017
jesu.sson22:
She shared the racy photo on her social media page with the caption below...

Cc: lalast.iclala

lala come and feed your eyes

they both look like ... grin lol
this is madness undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Quintessential1(f): 1:47am On Jan 04, 2017
The things social media make people do. It's getting really pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Divay22(f): 2:06am On Jan 04, 2017
This thing called Love.. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissIt can make you do some crazy stuff without thinking twice.
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Abass07(m): 2:15am On Jan 04, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Filmewell(f): 2:23am On Jan 04, 2017
The benefit of all these is what I don't understand. Ok I remember the data consumed is giving someone some money
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by dntaskme(m): 4:41am On Jan 04, 2017
Filmewell:
The benefit of all these is what I don't understand. Ok I remember the data consumed is giving someone some money
As e dey u 4 body u talk am. I laugh in Togo gringrin
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Ssmhft undecided
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Immorality will hardly go into extinction in our society, thanks to couples like this.

I only pity their kids.
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 04, 2017
My MOTHER has to apologize to me for Flogging me mercilessly when I was very young.

She already thought I was a spoilt child without redemption.
Today, My eyes now see my ears.

Thank God, she's alive to witness all these

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by redsceptic: 6:04am On Jan 04, 2017
EVILFOREST:
My MOTHER has to apologize to me for Flogging me mercilessly when I was very young.

She already thought I was a spoilt child without redemption.
Today, My eyes now see my ears.

Thank God, she's alive to witness all these

wink wink wink grin
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by IamLEGEND1: 6:09am On Jan 04, 2017
This fella here is not impressed.

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by MilesLamar(m): 6:11am On Jan 04, 2017
olosho and Gangstar
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Kingsley10000: 6:14am On Jan 04, 2017
if it's the whites now,you guys won't complain
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by angelTI(f): 6:38am On Jan 04, 2017
Which kain jangbajantis be this na
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2017
why didn't u show us the front , have been turning the screen of my phone since maybe small part of d boobsie would show, rubbish

*holding my erected mondo outta d thread.

2 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Kingsley10000: 7:05am On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:
why didn't u show us the front , have been turning the screen of my phone since maybe small part of d boobsie would show, rubbish

*holding my erected mondo outta d thread.
vaseline crew vice chairman spotted
Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Defaramade(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Genea(f): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Divay22:
This thing called Love.. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissIt can make you do some crazy stuff without thinking twice.
yes, that's y they say marry ya best frnd, cos u tend to be overly free with him and the relationship wud be very full of life

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by DEIFIED(m): 7:53am On Jan 04, 2017
Nah wah ooh, i believe both of them are above 30 years, see hw they are fooling themselves on social media.

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2017
Shoot!this Ghanaian couple again!

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Monalisa185(f): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2017
speechless

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by Divay22(f): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Genea:
yes, that's y they say marry ya best frnd, cos u tend to be overly free with him and the relationship wud be very full of life
you're right

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by jazinogold(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by MzzTega(f): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2017
Gaga love undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by CplusJason: 10:39am On Jan 04, 2017
So romantic.

3 Likes

Re: Lady & Her Hubby Go Topless In New Photos As She Profess Her Love For Him by pressplay411(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:

lala come and feed your eyes

they both look like ... grin lol
this is madness undecided

Nicely done tho. Artistically and tastefully captured./
Wish I was filling in for the camera guy that day grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Night Of Two Virgins. / Ladies: How Long Can You Wait for a man? / What Are The Things That Makes A Girl To Cheat On A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.