Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders (51531 Views)

Akwa Ibom Youths Ambush Exxon Mobil With Coffin And Other Traditional Items.PICS / Governor Okorocha Bans Igbo Traditional Leaders From Speaking English Language / Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 04, 2017
If this is not stupidity then the dictionary needs to be reviewed.undecided

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by etebefia: 2:45am On Jan 04, 2017
shocked slave mentality

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Eastactivist: 3:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Chai in Mama patience voice. grin
Niger delta avengers won't like this display of foolishness

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by babfet(m): 3:07am On Jan 04, 2017
Is the kings you have to blame that's result of using crown to beg for contracts and money instead of respecting the throne and the crown. What you call yourself is what people will call you

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by kettle84(m): 3:10am On Jan 04, 2017
Fear of the north is real in this fat fools,that is why they are helpless and turn a blind eye out of cowardice and allow northern thieves to continue to own oil wells and cart away their God given heritage.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by ImperialYoruba: 3:42am On Jan 04, 2017
Biafrans are slaves of Fulani forever. grin grin

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by edlion57(m): 3:42am On Jan 04, 2017
Our kings are accommodating

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by ImperialYoruba: 3:48am On Jan 04, 2017
I know they will jump in and shout Ilorin.

Ilorin had a coup and Yorubas chased away the coupists but failed to fathom that the land would ever become what we now call Nigeria.

In the cases here in picture. There is no coup, no attack, no invasion, no aggression....but these Biafrans willingly submitted to the power and supremacy of Sulta, the serikin musulumi.

I think there is an otumokpo in that prayer bead because he loves to offer it and Biafrans willingly accept the Sharia code infused into the otumokpo.

Islamization of Biafra is the beginning of your freedom.

Creeps!

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by tit(f): 3:51am On Jan 04, 2017
Chaaai!
What a disgrace

9 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by azimibraun: 4:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Pictures don't lie.. I agree with with you. But my question are; Are those traditional rulers in the class of the sultan? The sultan of sokoto is most senior traditional ruler in the north and the leader of muslims in almost all of west Africa and specifically the gulf of guinea. He is just not just a national leader but an international leader. Wike pays the salary of that traditional ruler by law he can fire him if laws are broken and from the foto wike also bowed to the king from his posture. My second question is this, why have you not bothered to get fotos of a northern leader visiting a south east or south-south traditional ruler to juxtapose it with leaders from the south visiting traditional rulers in th north? Did the northern leaders stood and greeted or they bowed? Yeye post for all I care. BIGOTORY!

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by lameda07: 4:01am On Jan 04, 2017
tit:
Chaaai!
What a disgrace

Not really dear.

It is a function of how the direct subjects respect the traditional institutions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by QuotaSystem: 4:05am On Jan 04, 2017
There's nothing surprising here, some are just too young and naive to understand that this has always been the nature of Nigerian politics.

From what I see however, it's the southern traditional rulers that have been selling themselves cheap.

16 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Onechancearmy(m): 4:10am On Jan 04, 2017
Later they'll claim to be fighting for the rights of their people.

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Eastactivist: 4:10am On Jan 04, 2017
Afonja, guilty conscience??. you should know how to separate emotions from judgements.
This thread is not about afonja why do you wanna derail it?
We are talking about wike and Co's foolishness, which the thread is all about and you want to bring your afonja foolishness and add to it.
Please we don't have your time for such display of foolishness

ImperialYoruba:
I know they will jump in and shout Ilorin.

Ilorin had a coup and Yorubas chased away the coupists but failed to fathom that the land would ever become what we now call Nigeria.

In the cases here in picture. There is no coup, no attack, no invasion, no aggression....but these Biafrans willingly submitted to the power and supremacy of Sulta, the serikin musulumi.

I think there is an otumokpo in that prayer bead because he loves to offer it and Biafrans willingly accept the Sharia code infused into the otumokpo.

Islamization of Biafra is the beginning of your freedom.

Creeps!

18 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by SIRmanjar(m): 4:18am On Jan 04, 2017
Wot an eye sore...And na dem dey call we yorubas aboki asslickers ad slaves.
These greedy fat pigs are fighting 4 their pockets and later claim dey are fighting for the south.
The south nidz to treat dis pipulz fuckup as soon as possible to avoid a repeat.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Aufbauh(m): 4:21am On Jan 04, 2017
You rather blame the southern chiefs who see themselves as appointees of the governor hence the subjective loyalty.

The sultan sees himself differently probably a father figure to the governors irrespective of their political positions.

In all,life is all about perception;if you see yourself as a rat you'll definitely act like one.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Onechancearmy(m): 4:34am On Jan 04, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Biafrans are slaves of Fulani forever. grin grin

And Afonjis are so free. They can freely share their s.t.-p.i.dity on social media.

7 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by gbadexy(m): 5:07am On Jan 04, 2017
The sultan is the spiritual head of all Muslims in nigeria also aside being like the head of emirs in the north.
I'm sure any governor would greet any high ranking religious leader with respect.

4 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 04, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Wot an eye sore...And na dem dey call we yorubas aboki asslickers ad slaves.
These greedy fat pigs are fighting 4 their pockets and later claim dey are fighting for the south.
The south nidz to treat dis pipulz fuckup as soon as possible to avoid a repeat.
Asslicking cuts across tribes, it's just that your peeps are gurus in it(no hard feelings intended).

The Southerners need to believe in themselves more though.

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by DozieInc(m): 5:15am On Jan 04, 2017
Saw this post by Ena Ofugara on Facebook yesterday
Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by oduastates: 5:19am On Jan 04, 2017
Funny
Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 04, 2017
DISASTER MANAGEMENT
Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by newheart2(m): 5:29am On Jan 04, 2017
this is when you said your house is local. Akpabio even used his left hand greet Edidem.
And u want Buhari to respect them

7 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by dat9jaguy(m): 5:32am On Jan 04, 2017
azimibraun:
Pictures don't lie.. I agree with with you. But my question are; Are those traditional rulers in the class of the sultan? The sultan of sokoto is most senior traditional ruler in the north and the leader of muslims in almost all of west Africa and specifically the gulf of guinea. He is just not just a national leader but an international leader. Wike pays the salary of that traditional ruler by law he can fire him if laws are broken and from the foto wike also bowed to the king from his posture. My second question is this, why have you not bothered to get fotos of a northern leader visiting a south east or south-south traditional ruler to juxtapose it with leaders from the south visiting traditional rulers in th north? Did the northern leaders stood and greeted or they bowed? Yeye post for all I care. BIGOTORY!

Guy you are just blowing hot air.Even if your traditional ruler is a 4th class chief,u still show your respect .
Not glorifying your own but bowing down to a 'foreigner' is the height of stupidity.

12 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by ignis: 5:34am On Jan 04, 2017
Over familiarity breeds contempt...

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 04, 2017
God should descend o

Today, today

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 04, 2017
azimibraun:

So your traditional rulers are creeps and minnows? I pity you you!!

7 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Jaymaxxy(m): 5:53am On Jan 04, 2017
smh... meanwhile, this is Obasanjo in front of Ooni of Ile-Ife

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by ddippset(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2017
Wike has been running around the country upandan looking for small small sympathy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Slumps At Burial Of David Akpodiete Ejoor In Delta State / Church Of Satan Tackles Fani kayode on Twitter / Alhassan Ado Doguwa Gets 7th Term Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.