Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Mothers! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers! (581 Views)

In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples / Happy Mothers Day 2018 Nigeria. / Great News For Pregnant And The Soon To Be Mothers(Books) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers! by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 04, 2017
'who sat and watched my infant head....' I'm sure most of you are familiar with that ode. It's expected that we (children) become submissive and have a penchant for them due to their sacrifice. This to me is herculean.

Mothers could be over-domineering at times. 'make sure you do that work or no food for you.' Mothers could be meddlesome. 'tell me na let me help u.' They could be provocative as well amongst other things.

I really hope i can see through these disturbing points and show her the love she deserves
Re: Mothers! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
in good or bad times, they got our back. What can we do without them??

1 Like

Re: Mothers! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2017
She wakes up by 5am when others are asleep, cleans the house, prepares food, bathes the little children, washes their clothes before having time for herself. Hmmm...
Re: Mothers! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
When i'm down, she's down. I cry, she cries. When in trouble, she bails me out. Injured, she attends to me. Rebellious yet she's forgiven. But her loquacity, tantrums, reprimandment and all that turns me off.

Are they words of wisdom/constructive criticisms? (rhetorical question)

(1) (Reply)

Banking Information Your Spouse Should Know About / A Zimbabwe Family Welcomes A Chinese Like Son To Their Family / Wooh! I No Feel Lagos Blackout Sale Is Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.