Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 (7936 Views)

Nigeria’ll Disintegrate If Uwazuruike Is Arrested – MASSOB / No Signs Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 –US / MEND Threatens To Disintegrate Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by ChapelleS: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2009
Its not about being patriotic neither will the overly religious nature of Nigeria or optimism save Nigeria from disintegration on or before 2015.Call me a prophet of doom,I don't care because I have my reasons for marking this assertion which is in consonance with an already established study/prediction by the U.S. It is about being pragmatic and realistic. Countries such as Soviet Union,Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia would not have met their fate if wishes were horses,citizens of war-torn,unstable and failed states like Somalia are not in love with their predicaments either. Am putting together a book where I will state my reasons. The good news in my book is that Nigeria has about 5 years to get it right. All the reasons are very obvious just like in these words below.

“Election rigging may lead to the end of this republic. America was not ignorant when it said that if Nigeria continues in the trend that in 2015,Nigeria would cease to exist as one entity. We are still behaving like 2011 is a hundred years away. We must isolate areas of consensus and agree on that. Some of the big issues that divide us should be put in abeyance,and some of the fundamental issues that unite us should be emphasized so that we can have a fairly free and fairly fair elections come 2011.Controversial issues always derail the process”
Ondo State Governor,Dr. Olusegun Mimiko,proffering solution to the problems of election rigging.

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by Parohfrey(f): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2009
story. This will happen over your dead body?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by ChapelleS: 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2009
its not a matter of typing on your keyboard.I believe that you are one of those scavengers from the north who knows that if this happens,their land will become desert.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by Parohfrey(f): 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2009
i only agreed with you that it will happen over your dead body!
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by bilymuse: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2009
@ poster
Rigged elections has been part of Nigeria reality since 1960 and yet we are still together.
Tell us why Nigeria would disintegrate, and what would be the trigger?
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by candylips(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2009
@topic

The world will end in 2012 so your post is irrelevant anyway wink
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by chosen04(f): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2009
bilymuse:

@ poster
Rigged elections has been part of Nigeria reality since 1960 and yet we are still together.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by blacksta(m): 2:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
As pointed out - It is known that this plant will implode by the 31 dec of 2012 - so 2015 is less of a worry.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by adventure(m): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2009
@blacksta AND candylips TWO of you are the most stupid idiot i have ever seen on this planet, read your Bible and stop saying Nonsense, ' Even the Son of Man has Never Know when the Time is" End of Quate, so stop that your useless idiology.

@Chapelle.S ,, you are 100% right, Nigeria most surely Disintegrate on or before 2015.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by blacksta(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2009
adventure:

@blacksta AND candylips TWO of you are the most stupid idiot i have ever seen on this planet, read your Bible and stop saying Nonsense, ' Even the Son of Man has Never Know when the Time is" End of Quate, so stop that your useless idiology.

@Chapelle.S ,, you are 100% right, Nigeria most surely Disintegrate on or before 2015.

See this yeye fake prophet - it is ok to condemn me for sugguesting a date but i guess to its all right for you suggest a 2015 date for nation to disintegrate.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by bibiking1(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2009
I really shouldn't be on this thread, but my incurable urge to dissipate falsehood has overtaken my better action. Chapelle you want the country to remain as one at least beyond your projected year of doom right? Yet you still refer to a part of this country as scavengers? Isn't this a paradoxical way of showin your affinity and love to a one nigeria? I believe if you decided to make us privy to selected pages in your forthcoming bestseller on the same issue where you proffered solutions to this impending doom, it'll change our current perception of your personage
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by snowdrops(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2012
After three years this statement is becoming more of a reality, lets hope that in three years time the prophesy has not been fulfilled.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by dasparrow: 4:09am On May 17, 2012
snowdrops: After three years this statement is becoming more of a reality, lets hope that in three years time the prophesy has not been fulfilled.

From the look of things it will. Not because I pray for the prophecy to be fullfilled but because things are obviously getting worse. I remember praying for Nigeria on December 31st 2011 and while I was praying, God showed me a permonition that showed destruction and death. 2012 had barely begun and the bomb blasts, fuel subsidy removal killings and much more began to happen. Nigeria as an entity cannot continue in the way it is going right now. Those in power and those benefiting from the present system of things don't want things to change in Nigeria. So eventually, this contraption called Nigeria will have to disintegrate by fire or by force.
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by Onlytruth(m): 4:14am On May 17, 2012
dasparrow:

From the look of things it will. Not because I pray for the prophecy to be fullfilled but because things are obviously getting worse. I remember praying for Nigeria on December 31st 2011 and while I was praying, God showed me a permonition that showed destruction and death. 2012 had barely begun and the bomb blasts, fuel subsidy removal killings and much more began to happen. Nigeria as an entity cannot continue in the way it is going right now. Those in power and those benefiting from the present system of things don't want things to change in Nigeria. So eventually, this contraption called Nigeria will have to disintegrate by fire or by force.

The prayer of a righteous man. I say Amen and Amen! cool
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by rednaxela: 9:07pm On May 25, 2013
Paroh_freys or watever ur username is; this is 2013 and we are yet to see the end of this planet earth. I will remind you of this thread after 2015 because I trust God that we both will survive it...
Re: Nigeria Will Disintegrate In 2015 by DerideGull(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2013
bilymuse: @ poster

Crass stupidity will trigger it. Reason being Nigeria is perpetually on the wrong path of progress as presently configured. It has already lost Bakassi which some of us intend to recover.

(1) (Reply)

Oteh's Resumption: Okonjo-iweala Meets SEC Staff / Adams Oshiomhole Urges APC Governors To Implement New Minimum Wage / Hold APC & Buhari Responsible For Incessant Killings - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.