Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? (10960 Views)

Atheists, You Are All Invited. / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
bennyann:

What's happening here? cool cool cool grin grin

We need a video of the wedding oo
Which video nah, na for NL here the wedding dey happen.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

You just made my life easier by providing those items, the wedding ring is ready.

Normally, it should be your pastor, but since it all started here, me thinks we should get a pastor from Nairaland.

So, who do you think can fit the bill?
Pastor 4everGod3. Will you pls give this bride away to her bridegroom?
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Ranchhoddas: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
It's the Lord's doing.
bennyann:

I understand. I like your online personality though. You seem to be fair and don't take sides even when you belong to one.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by hopefulLandlord: 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
It's the Lord's doing.
nice one
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Queed: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
AnonyNymous:
First of all.

Mr Seun . I'm a fan. Sort of. Lol. . .he's an interesting person. I'd like to actually talk with him at length about so many things, generally.

4kings (A friend I made on here cheesy )

Otem , HardMirror , and dorox are also people I find particularly interesting.

And KingEbukasBlog grin grin grin he's very annoying at times but he's funny. A nice guy in general though. And a fellow Chelsea fan. Lol. Plus he knows stuff. Even though sometimes he's too proud to learn from.other people angry but I feel like we'd get along

There are also a lot of 'mad' people on here that I'd like to meet just to confirm if they're real people grin

I like this guy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by otemanuduno: 4:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
bennyann:

otemanuduno, Otem2016, if I should go by your posts, I would conclude you're short and plump grin forgive me ooo, but I won't be surprised if you look handsome like Lucifer....... That reminds me of the moniker... Sonofluc1fer.

Funny post. But what evil have I done to be regarded as Lucifer(Lar-gas aka Alla)? Anyway, it's your opinion. I hate Lucifer(Alla) same way you may be hating him too.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

I think it's a good idea, I was wondering if we can share emails and send ebooks to each other or some other helpful updates and links

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

Which video nah, na for NL here the wedding dey happen.

Don't you think the congregation here should see the faces of the intended couple? undecided grin
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Don't you think the congregation here should see the faces of the intended couple? undecided grin
And they will.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

And they will.

Good, good.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by lepasharon(f): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:
This year, there are people i will totally ignore, So help me God.

You gonna call me a lesbian this year?
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
lepasharon:

You gonna call me a lesbian this year?
Am gonna ignore you this year and hope u repent.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by lepasharon(f): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
Anas09:

Am gonna ignore you this year and hope u repent.
let's see how far long you can do that for. Yh I hope you embrace Islam too. Allah hates those that partner him
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Anas09: 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Good, good.
Yea, yea.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Sibe007(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

You're not boring Ann rather you are interesting and intelligent smiley

I think they aren't even giving us space to breath, they keep attacking our faith and some even go as far as insulting God without any regard for our feelings. The main thing I observe about theists on here is that they seem quite hateful of us, I don't know why? Maybe one of them might want to anwser this question "Why are you guys filled with hate? "

I also think what we need to do is to address this issue spiritually, maybe we can create a thread where we pray for the salvation of their souls?

So says the ones with the blaring loud speakers, traffic causing events, continous church-members-hunting campaigns, etc, who is choking who.

It is worrisome that you and (most) theist here on nairaland assume or create the illusion and choose to believe that Atheist hate you. Hate you for what? to what end? Show or share what led you to concluding that Atheists (assuming you know all of them and their hearts intent) hate you

Insulting God and your feelings, whilst it is disrespectful, please ensure you control this feelings so it doesnt lead to you having to hurt, lynch, hack, murder someone disrespecting your God (you chose to believe by faith). Na so e dey take start - Keep it checked.

Why must you try to save anyone, from what; why try to convert the next man. Why can't we just be. You believe yours, the next man believe theirs. Why are you all messing up societies (Collective communual existence) with the divisive messages of Religion. One calls the other unbeliever, the other calls another infidel. Why can't you just see them as humans like you and let it be.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Sibe007(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2017
bennyann:

You're funny NinjaX.

Sometimes we have to take all perspectives into consideration. If there were no theists that can match ego to ego with atheists, it will lead to most concluding atheists are the intelligent ones which has been the norm or a myth.

But here on nairaland, it's noticed that theists can match them in whatever weapon being used. I think that is what is making the theists look violent.

But the truth is God didn't tell us to be violent so I'm sure when you get to see them, you would like it.

I'm more of an introvert also but not completely one. You don't need to follow it through. Meeting once is enough to satisfy that interest you have in the person behind that particular moniker.

This thread is for us to tell those monikers that we would really have loved to see their faces or meet but not necessarily meeting.

NinjaX, I'm still waiting for you to mention them smiley

This seems like an ego contest to you??

Well, hopefully someday you will wake up and see that there is actually more to all you have been told and always believed.

lol, about matching weapon for weapon.....
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 06, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:
There's this atheists I like a lot, there's this thing about him....(I just hope he isn't Seun) and he is Lennycool.

I would also love to meet Jonbellion....cool guy.
Would like to meet you too wink
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 5:49am On Jan 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

I think it's a good idea, I was wondering if we can share emails and send ebooks to each other or some other helpful updates and links

That's a good one sis, you're really good with ideas.

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 5:51am On Jan 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

hope say I no follow. sad

cheesy sonofluc1fer mention a moniker that amuses you.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 5:52am On Jan 06, 2017
hahn:

It's a good idea and will help create long term relationships

Thank you hahn for the encouragement wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 5:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Anas09:

Babe, just take a look at that guy grin Why won't i continue, that guy just took my breath away. cheesy cheesy

Both of you aren't serious ooo. Hope he hasn't charmed you? embarassed
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 5:57am On Jan 06, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
It's the Lord's doing.

I hope you're not mocking me? undecided this one that hopefullandlord hails your post. What Lord are you talking about Ranchhoddas? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 5:58am On Jan 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

nice one

Don't just come and leave like that now embarassed

Mention a moniker that amuses you.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 6:01am On Jan 06, 2017
otemanuduno:

Funny post. But what evil have I done to be regarded as Lucifer(Lar-gas aka Alla)? Anyway, it's your opinion. I hate Lucifer(Alla) same way you may be hating him too.

cheesy cheesy cheesy otem, glad to see you on this thread.

We learn Lucifer is very handsome. I only said I wouldn't be surprised if you're handsome to that level.

Please don't leave without mentioning monikers that amuse you, even if it's just one you can mention. wink
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by otemanuduno: 6:05am On Jan 06, 2017
bennyann:

cheesy cheesy cheesy otem, glad to see you on this thread.

We learn Lucifer is very handsome. I only said I wouldn't be surprised if you're handsome to that level.

Please don't leave without mentioning monikers that amuse you, even if it's just one you can mention. wink

you
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 6:06am On Jan 06, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

We're waiting. Be fast in releasing the pictures.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 6:11am On Jan 06, 2017
lepasharon:
let's see how far long you can do that for. Yh I hope you embrace Islam too. Allah hates those that partner him

Please let's not start OK? This thread is for us to appreciate what we love about one another. It is to come down to the level of humans with conscience.

Lepasharon, I would want to know if you would like to marry a theist? Can a theist be granted that favour with you? That's if you're not married already.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by bennyann: 6:24am On Jan 06, 2017
Sibe007:

This seems like an ego contest to you??

Well, hopefully someday you will wake up and see that there is actually more to all you have been told and always believed.

lol, about matching weapon for weapon.....

Heiiiiiiiiii, na wa oooooo o. Sibe007 you like trouble ooo.

You only came to look for loopholes? You didn't even mention a moniker that amuse you. OK ooo

I don't think I'm wrong using the word ego because most threads are about that. It's like they're competing for what I don't know.

Why do we sometimes fight dirty over a thread? What are we competing for?

I don't know about others. But for Christians we're competing with no one. It's an individual race.

We run to make sure we finish the race and not to compete with anyone. The only thing we can do for others is to preach the gospel and encourage one another.

So don't look for loopholes in my post as if I lied when I use the word ego and weapon in arguing violently on certain threads.

Please dear go by the tread and leave the name of the moniker that has really amused you OK?

Make sure you do that.
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by sonofluc1fer: 6:45am On Jan 06, 2017
bennyann:

cheesy sonofluc1fer mention a moniker that amuses you.
Anas09.
Felixomor - dont know how one can survive with such low intelligence. It can only be God.
KingEbukasBlog - got him a present : a new dictionary.
Plaetton - my oga in the Lord.
LOJ - maturity. inner peace.
WEIGRAF - long time hero.
and many others.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by sonofluc1fer: 6:46am On Jan 06, 2017
bennyann:

We learn Lucifer is very handsome.
Can confirm. Took on his looks. cool
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Ranchhoddas: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2017
The drowned god of the Iron Islands.
bennyann:

I hope you're not mocking me? undecided this one that hopefullandlord hails your post. What Lord are you talking about Ranchhoddas? lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? by Ranchhoddas: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Anas09.
Felixomor - dont know how one can survive with such low intelligence. It can only be God
KingEbukasBlog - got him a present : a new dictionary.
Plaetton - my oga in the Lord.
LOJ - maturity. inner peace.
WEIGRAF - long time hero.
and many others.
Oh Lord. Hahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Are Most Theists More Hostile Towards Atheists Than Competing Religions? / Pastafarians, Let's Meet Here / Catholic Bishops Express Delight At The First Chapel In Enugu Govt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.