Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos (40559 Views)

Emir Sanusi, Wife, Children, Aliko Dangote Attend Polo Event In London / New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by seguno2: 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
And he must have learnt it from your Christian god who impregnated Mary at the age of 12yrs to bear him his son jesus.

Is that from the Koran story of how Prophet Isa was born?
Please provide the references so one can ascertain that the Koran said Mary was 12 years old when she was already engaged to Joseph (Yussuf).
I hope you know that Jesus is the same as Prophet Isa of the Koran.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by XendersPride(f): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
dukie25:

How old was she when the paedophile started having sex with her.
Ask the accomplice
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ayodejijoshua(m): 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
i dnt knw nd if yu dnt mind go and ask goggle
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by dukie25: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
XendersPride:

Ask the accomplice
Who is the accomplice na?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
dukie25:

How old was she when the paedophile started having sex with her.

As old as when your Christian god was fornicating with Mary to impregnate her with his son.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by holluphemydavid(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
all dis moslem aboki sef
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by hAlexandro(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
There's God ooo
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by delishpot: 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
If she is happy, then let her enjoy.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by mrwonlasewonie: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chaiiiii.see where this smallie ended her life
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by umarazizz87(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
EdCure:
These moslem leaders won't ever stop having constant erec.tion for female infants.

SMH for Islamic paedophilia.

Why talking about the North when your teenage girls in the South lose their virginity at the ages of 10, 11, 12, 15 or so? Most of you guys are the true phidophiles who are indulging in dirty sexual acts with your teenage girls. Our teenage girls do not engage in fornication, at least they get married...

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Lexusgs430: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nah this young tonic that Emir dey take revitalize hin blood?

Diaris God O
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

Is that from the Koran story of how Prophet Isa was born?
Please provide the references so one can ascertain that the Koran said Mary was 12 years old when she was already engaged to Joseph (Yussuf).
I hope you know that Jesus is the same as Prophet Isa of the Koran.

Obviously not from the Al-Quran; since unlike the Christian god, the Muslim God begets not nor was he begotten.
As for the rest, you can refer to your scripture and research at which age Jewish girls were traditionally married off in biblical times - much has been written about it, google is your friend.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by AnanseK(m): 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
Candycrusher:
sad i feel sorry for her punny. 15 inches royal highness dick every night for a girl who should be getting ready to gain admission into higher institution. The north and their religion are anti-women

She is an undergraduate you idiot!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Raskasal(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Candycrusher:
sad i feel sorry for her punny. 15 inches royal highness dick every night for a girl who should be getting ready to gain admission into higher institution. The north and their religion are anti-women
shocked shocked shocked... Did you just say 15 inches? Buhari must hear dis

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by seguno2: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Obviously not from the Al-Quran; since unlike the Christian god, the Muslim God begets not nor was he begotten.
As for the rest, you can refer to your scripture and research at which age Jewish girls were traditionally married off in biblical times - much has been written about it, google is your friend.

In summary there is no basis for what you wrote on Mariam's age when she gave birth to Prophet Isa.
Does that mean you are a liar?
That is a question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by XendersPride(f): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
dukie25:

Who is the accomplice na?
undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by seguno2: 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
umarazizz87:
Why talking about the North when your teenage girls in the South lose their virginity at the ages of 10, 11, 12, 15 or so? Most of you guys are the true phidophiles who are indulging in dirty sexual acts with your teenage girls. Our teenage girls do not engage in fornication, at least they get married...

Why is VVF so common in the north?

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Abo. ki and peodophilia, instead of supporting girl child education, the men are busy using their uncircumcised di.ck to destroy these innocent girls. Awus.a people are the scum of the nation. Dirty things. They do not deserve women!

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by hotwax: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
Seriously. I saw nasty stuffs when I was serving in the North.

These Alimanjiri boys are mostly gays. I have seen them times without numbers screwing one another at my window.

You dare not report them because. They will use that their yeye language to incriminate you. They will even say you tore quran. Anytime they want to kill a visitor, they will just be chanting "He wiped his butt with quran paper". You are dead niyen ooo.

My take is, Northerners/muslims always shouting haram are mostly hypocrites. They engage in all forms of sexual immoralities ranging from child sex to homosexuallism. They even sleep with a girl as minor as 5 years old.

I have seen them sleeping with a goat. Imagine somebody poured some sper.ms in that goat used for making the kilichi you are munching,....hahahahha

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by wexyee: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

And he must have learnt it from your Christian god who impregnated Mary at the age of 12yrs to bear him his son jesus.
Don't forget that paedophilia = Catholicism, a favourite pastime of your priests who love to fvck young boys in the arse.

Be warned; don't start what you cannot finish, I have no problem with your religion until you consider it game to insult mine.
chai !!! Bros u dey vex ooooo all this ontop of that idiot?!! I salute u joor
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by MadeInSpain2015(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Money is speaking
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

In summary there is no basis for what you wrote on Mariam's age when she gave birth to Prophet Isa.
Does that mean you are a liar?
That is a question.
No lie from me; other than your poor comprehension lying to you.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by barrybanbi: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sanusi and fresh pormo

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
wexyee:
chai !!! Bros u dey vex ooooo all this ontop of that idiot?!! I salute u joor

No mind am; let him continue till I exorcise the bigotry out of him - I just hope he would stop so I wouldn't have to offend others sharing his faith.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by lielbree: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Candycrusher:
Honestly

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by grandstar(m): 2:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
beamtopola:
Somewhere in Muslim world with there wife.j
Happening ryt now in kano.

The picture with the young girls in white, the men look Jewish
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

Why is VVF so common in the north?

Not true because; Ebonyi tops in VVF cases – USAID
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ebonyi-tops-in-vvf-cases-usaid/134900.html

Wake up and smell the coffee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event / Is Juju Real? / Some Nigerian Proverbs – In PIDGIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.