Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,761 members, 7,806,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos (40554 Views)

Emir Sanusi, Wife, Children, Aliko Dangote Attend Polo Event In London / New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Onyiridike(f): 2:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
dukie25:

How old was she when the paedophile started having sex with her.

Nonsense! Learn to mind your business. Would she rather have sex with her boyfriend at the age of 18 instead of her husband?
For your information, she is an undergraduate and may be enjoying life more than you.

I'm sure it will not matter to you if she is sleeping around with boyfriends even at the age of 16 years.

It is only in Nigeria that a woman of 18 years is considered a child.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by jufee007(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
EdCure:
These moslem leaders won't ever stop having constant erec.tion for female infants.

SMH for Islamic paedophilia.
I feel sorry for you, you are a bigot of the highest order. Use u brain Sometimes, it works.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by dukie25: 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
[s]
Onyiridike:

Nonsense! Learn to mind your business. Would she rather have sex with her boyfriend at the age of 18 instead of her husband?
For your information, she is an undergraduate and may be enjoying life more than you.

I'm sure it will not matter to you if she is sleeping around with boyfriends even at the age of 16 years.

It is only in Nigeria that a woman of 18 years is considered a child.
[/s]
You lack comprehension skills.
Having sex at any age is not the problem. The problem is old men having sex with children. It is called paedophilia, Google it. If a 10yr old wants to have sex with her peers there's no wahala. When adults prey on children I have a problem with that.

Are you a paedophile yourself? Why are you defending paedophilia?

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by seguno2: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Not true because; Ebonyi tops in VVF cases – USAID
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ebonyi-tops-in-vvf-cases-usaid/134900.html

Wake up and smell the coffee.

The same USAID said it is more prevalent in the north.

Dr. Sadauki told reporters in Kano that the disorder is more prevalent in the northern part of the country.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/nigeria-records-12000-cases-of-vvf-annually/

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by grandstar(m): 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Obviously not from the Al-Quran; since unlike the Christian god, the Muslim God begets not nor was he begotten.
As for the rest, you can refer to your scripture and research at which age Jewish girls were traditionally married off in biblical times - much has been written about it, google is your friend.

The Bible will never sanction the marrying off of underage girls. For the true God who made us will know the proper physical age of marriage.

The account of Rebecca shows she was not underage but most likely late teens or early 20's.
( Genesis 24:15-22)
For Mary, the Bible also account confirms she was a mature person and not a child. ( Luke 1:26-56)

Mary or Rebecca could never have been 12. Neither was Joseph 90 since they called Jesus's the carpenters son. He must have passed on the skill to Jesus. No 90 year old will ever be engaged in active carpentry. He was most likely 30years when he got marriage which seemed then to be the age of Jewish indepence

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

The same USAID said it is more prevalent in the north.

Yes indeed; however, if you look closer at the two articles, you will observe that one report preceded the other, the Ebonyi statistics being the latest in 2016; while the other was back in 2015.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Onyiridike(f): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
dukie25:
[s][/s]
You lack comprehension skills.
Having sex at any age is not the problem. The problem is old men having sex with children. It is called paedophilia, Google it. If a 10yr old wants to have sex with her peers there's no wahala. When adults prey on children I have a problem with that.

Are you a paedophile yourself? Why are you defending paedophilia?

Obviously, you have completed secondary school and so you can at least reason logically.

Now who is a child?

Who is an adult?

If at all you have moral values, when is sex said to be sinful or abominable?

Why do you have problem with an 18 or a 19-year old girl getting married?

Would she rather wait until she is 35 years after she has had countless sex with men who are not her husband?

The thing that is worth of any condemnation is the age difference. However, it is better if she marries an older man who loves her and takes good care of her than marrying her fellow teenager that will turn her into a pounching bag.

In summary, it is her life. She is neither your sister nor your daughter.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by arabianights: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Thus is an Emir whom I have no respect for... He has abused the value of the throne who h he forcibly took. He should never have been Emir. He assumes it's all about the sit? What of the respect, prestige, charisma? Now just imagine a whole Emir's wife showing off her so on social media.. And as a Muslim also. What a shame. This is an Emir whose reign I just can't wait to be over
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
grandstar:

The Bible will never sanction the marrying off of underage girls. For the true God who made us will know the proper physical age of marriage.

The account of Rebecca shows she was not underage but most likely late teens or early 20's.
( Genesis 24:15-22)
For Mary, the Bible also account confirms she was a mature person and not a child. ( Luke 1:26-56)

Mary or Rebecca could never have been 12. Neither was Joseph 90 since they called Jesus's the carpenters son. He must have passed on the skill to Jesus. No 90 year old will ever be engaged in active carpentry. He was most likely 30years when he got marriage which seemed then to be the age of Jewish indepence

My friend, stop living in denial; just examine your own post and notice how it is full of probably and likely - mere defensive speculations.

Ok, pls tell me what age did the bible specify for marriage; what did it specify as the age of maturity? - let get this one out of the way.

Meanwhile, refer to the scripture and you will find that Mary was betroth to Joseph by way of a lottery; he among others drew lots for her hand and he won; he was also equally concerned because as at then he was already an old man.

The traditional age at which Jewish girls were betroth in biblical times was between 12-13, Mary was certainly not different.

You are free to do your own research, google is your friend.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
they HV use iPhone 6 to decieve her

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Chicybez: 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
she is so cute, wishing she got more education to impact the world with her beauty, any way..... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ephi123(f): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
I feel for female children born in the North, where marrying a man 4x your age is the norm.

Children of 13 being betrothed to men of 50+
What an aberration!

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by seguno2: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
No lie from me; other than your poor comprehension lying to you.

Poor comprehension of your statement that Maryam was 12 years old when she gave birth to Prophet Isa or what did I not understand?
Kindly explain.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by seguno2: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
My friend, stop living in denial; just examine your own post and notice how it is full of probably and likely - mere defensive speculations.

Ok, pls tell me what age did the bible specify for marriage; what did it specify as the age of maturity? - let get this one out of the way.

Meanwhile, refer to the scripture and you will find that Mary was betroth to Joseph by way of a lottery; he among others drew lots for her hand and he won; he was also equally concerned because as at then he was already an old man.

The traditional age at which Jewish girls were betroth in biblical times was between 12-13, Mary was certainly not different.

You quickly provided the Ebonyi VVF statistics but have been unable to provide anything to back up your lies about Maryam's age and how she got engaged to Yussuf.
Do you think that you are addressing a bunch of almajiris whom Buhari and other northern leaders refused to educate?

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ephi123(f): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

You quickly provided the Ebonyi VVF statistics but have been unable to provide anything to back up your lies about Maryam's age and how she got engaged to Yussuf.
Do you think that you are addressing a bunch of almajiris whom Buhari and other northern leaders refused to educate?

TKO Total Knock Out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by seguno2: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
ephi123:
TKO Total Knockout cheesy

Don't mind the confusionist who is playing half smart that finally makes him look like a very stupid fool.
He should save his FALSEHOOD for the gullible illiterates he does local champion to in his Abokihood!!!
Really arrant nonsense.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ephi123(f): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

Don't mind the confusionist who is playing half smart that finally makes him look like a very stupid fool.
He should save his FALSEHOOD for the gullible illiterates he does local champion to in his Abokihood!!!
Really arrant nonsense.

I tell you. This is why education is key, we keep telling them. It's a big problem when MAJORITY of a people group are uneducated.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by grandstar(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

I depend on what the Bible says and not google

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by seguno2: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Yes indeed; however, if you look closer at the two articles, you will observe that one report preceded the other, the Ebonyi statistics being the latest in 2016; while the other was back in 2015.

There must be something fundamentally wrong with the Daily Trust report of FEBRUARY 2016 as statistics don't change overnight.
Moreover it is CHILDBIRTH that causes the VVF, which you confirmed that you have in the north with rampant, widespread MARRIAGE of underage girls to their grandfathers like this case of supposedly educated Sanusi. This is unlike what you allege is happening in the south i.e. disvirgin at early age.
Meanwhile UNFPA, the United Nations agency for reproductive health has a report dated July 2016 i.e. five clear months after the Ebonyi story in Daily Trust.

There is an increase in women with Fistu­la in the north eastern states, especially in Internally Dis­placed Persons (IDPs) in Bor­no

- See more at: http://healthjourno.com/2016/07/01/unfpa-urges-nigeria-to-declare-state-of/#sthash.vRMyz4o8.dpuf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by totorimi: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
So the old man has no shame at all to be defiling this small girl who is her grand daughter's age mate. Yet he displays her pictures as though he has achieved a great feat. Anyway its the brain washed girls who are denied education they can do that to, why didnt they hand over Zara to such old man to marry or even his own daughter, no way they wont do that because they know what is good for themselves but the children of those they oppress they molest them. Useless feudal lords and to think that such type of people are the ones who make decisions for our country. Shame indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Danmaiduguri(m): 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
Candycrusher:
sad i feel sorry for her punny. 15 inches royal highness dick every night for a girl who should be getting ready to gain admission into higher institution. The north and their religion are anti-women

why dont u southerners mind ur business? Why dont u tell us why incest and rape common in the south!! If "INCEST" is a new word for you, check your dictionaty pls.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Danmaiduguri(m): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
EdCure:
These moslem leaders won't ever stop having constant erec.tion for female infants.

SMH for Islamic paedophilia.

You dont know wat infant means. 19yr old lady an infant
only in south you will hear rape and incest cases
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ianSweet(f): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
hotwax:
Seriously. I saw nasty stuffs when I was serving in the North.

These Alimanjiri boys are mostly gays. I have seen them times without numbers screwing one another at my window.

You dare not report them because. They will use that their yeye language to incriminate you. They will even say you tore quran. Anytime they want to kill a visitor, they will just be chanting "He wiped his butt with quran paper". You are dead niyen ooo.

My take is, Northerners/muslims always shouting haram are mostly hypocrites. They engage in all forms of sexual immoralities ranging from child sex to homosexuallism. They even sleep with a girl as minor as 5 years old.

I have seen them sleeping with a goat. Imagine somebody poured some sper.ms in that goat used for making the kilichi you are munching,....hahahahha

You really sabi them.
Useless group of people.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by joe4rich18(m): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Candycrusher:
sad i feel sorry for her punny. 15 inches royal highness dick every night for a girl who should be getting ready to gain admission into higher institution. The north and their religion are anti-women
Twale for you baba! !!

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
hotwax:

These Alimanjiri boys are mostly gays. I have seen them times without numbers screwing one another at my window.

You dare not report them because. They will use that their yeye language to incriminate you. They will even say you tore quran. Anytime they want to kill a visitor, they will just be chanting "He wiped his butt with quran paper". You are dead niyen ooo.

My take is, Northerners/muslims always shouting haram are mostly hypocrites. They engage in all forms of sexual immoralities ranging from child sex to homosexuallism. They even sleep with a girl as minor as 5 years old.

I have seen them sleeping with a goat. Imagine somebody poured some sper.ms in that goat used for making the kilichi you are munching,....hahahahha
actually that is not islam. Lolz
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

Poor comprehension of your statement that Maryam was 12 years old when she gave birth to Prophet Isa or what did I not understand?
Kindly explain.
Thanks

Sorry, can't keep spoon feeding you on such basic issue; if you do not understand kindly refer to google and type age at which Mary was betroth to Joseph and age she gave birth to Jesus - its that simple.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by abdulkayus(m): 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
totorimi:
So the old man has no shame at all to be defiling this small girl who is her grand daughter's age mate. Yet he displays her pictures as though he has achieved a great feat. Anyway its the brain washed girls who are denied education they can do that to, why didnt they hand over Zara to such old man to marry or even his own daughter, no way they wont do that because they know what is good for themselves but the children of those they oppress they molest them. Useless feudal lords and to think that such type of people are the ones who make decisions for our country. Shame indeed.

And for ur information, that gal is a princess. She is the daughter of another emir in d north. She is currently schooling now. She is an undergraduate student. And Emir Sanusi first grand child is just few weeks old.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by abdulkayus(m): 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
hotwax:

Guy, easy with d lies abeg. As if it is not the north that we have stayed for long time. Just cos u have shouldn't give u d impetus to lied on them. That is hw most of u guys do lied abt north, until someone with a mind free of bigotry will come and found out that all those hear says are all lies.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by proudlyYoruba(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
If you don't mind literature student here get your tempest and tell me at what age was Miranda married to the prince of Milan. That is the norm in medieval times, then let us come to great men at what age was mahatma gandhi married and his wife. Then come Africa children are even bethroted at or before birth. Kim kardashian was first married at 19, I am not referring to kanye. Obviously kylie will have been bleeped probably like 16 or 17. This lady at her husband house and a 19 year old messing with sugar daddies or visionless boys like those commenting above. Which one is better? Food for thought for the wise one. Lest I forget you cannot modernise God. I am not a #paedophile.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ephi123(f): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
If you don't mind literature student here get your tempest and tell me at what age was Miranda married to the prince of Milan. That is the norm in medieval times, then let us come to great men at what age was mahatma gandhi married and his wife. Then come Africa children are even bethroted at or before birth. Kim kardashian was first married at 19, I am not referring to kanye. Obviously kylie will have been bleeped probably like 16 or 17. This lady at her husband house and a 19 year old messing with sugar daddies or visionless boys like those commenting above. Which one is better? Food for thought for the wise one. Lest I forget you cannot modernise God. I am not a #paedophile.

We are in the 21st century now.

That "great men" did something doesn't necessarily make it right. If they committed murder, should we also follow suit because they are 'great men'?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

There must be something fundamentally wrong with the Daily Trust report of FEBRUARY 2016 as statistics don't change overnight.
Moreover it is CHILDBIRTH that causes the VVF, which you confirmed that you have in the north with rampant, widespread MARRIAGE of underage girls to their grandfathers like this case of supposedly educated Sanusi. This is unlike what you allege is happening in the south i.e. disvirgin at early age.
Meanwhile UNFPA, the United Nations agency for reproductive health has a report dated July 2016 i.e. five clear months after the Ebonyi story in Daily Trust.

You are being disingenuous with regards to yours above (in bold); not my words at all, I never confirmed such.
However, it is possible you were confusing me with another person - you can review all my posts.
As for under aged sex leading to teenage births; well the proliferation of baby factories and rescue of such teenage victims in the south should tell you something - wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
grandstar:

I depend on what the Bible says and not google

Which from the various doctored, altered versions?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event / Is Juju Real? / Some Nigerian Proverbs – In PIDGIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.