Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos (40561 Views)

Emir Sanusi, Wife, Children, Aliko Dangote Attend Polo Event In London / New Photos Of Saadatu Lamido, Emir Sanusi's Wife In UK / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido, New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
seguno2:

You quickly provided the Ebonyi VVF statistics but have been unable to provide anything to back up your lies about Maryam's age and how she got engaged to Yussuf.
Do you think that you are addressing a bunch of almajiris whom Buhari and other northern leaders refused to educate?

Not at all, just an educated illiterate who evidently is incapable of independent research such as common google search.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by princessayesha(f): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
Candycrusher:
sad i feel sorry for her punny. 15 inches royal highness dick every night for a girl who should be getting ready to gain admission into higher institution. The north and their religion are anti-women
You even know the size grin okbye
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Nofuckgiven: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Who gives a f.uck? undecided Their culture,their religion,their diseases...... No wonder northerners are always inflicted with different sicknesses.....ignorance is a curse indeed! Useless set of people! lipsrsealed

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by davidif: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2017
Candycrusher:
sad i feel sorry for her punny. 15 inches royal highness dick every night for a girl who should be getting ready to gain admission into higher institution. The north and their religion are anti-women

What?!?! She is not an infant, she is 19!!!!!
What's the matter with you?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by davidif: 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayodejijoshua:
CHAI CHILD ABUSE

Child abuse? She is 19. Thats over the legal age.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by davidif: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
XendersPride:

Chronic perverts
Shagging.. that's what they're good at undecided

You do know she 19 right?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by davidif: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
dukie25:
[s][/s]
You lack comprehension skills.
Having sex at any age is not the problem. The problem is old men having sex with children. It is called paedophilia, Google it. If a 10yr old wants to have sex with her peers there's no wahala. When adults prey on children I have a problem with that.

Are you a paedophile yourself? Why are you defending paedophilia?

She is 19 for goodness sakes! What's the matte with you people?
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Nofuckgiven: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
davidif:

She is 19 for goodness sakes! What's the matte with you people?
Do you know you are the biggest fool on earth? Why don't you give out your 19 year old daughter to a man old enough to be her grandfather who already has other wives? Silly hypocrite undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by davidif: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Do you know you are the biggest fool on earth? Why don't you give out your 19 year old daughter to a man old enough to be her grandfather who already has other wives? Silly hypocrite undecided

Back to sender many times over.

I9 is past the age of consent. That's there business, why don't you respect it and mind your own business?!?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Nofuckgiven: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
davidif:

Back to sender many times over.

I9 is past the age of consent. That's there business, why don't you respect it and mind your own business?!?
See your life! Bloody hypocrite! Gerrahia mehn. undecided
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by grandstar(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Which from the various doctored, altered versions?

You have Greek bibles dating from the 2nd century. So translations based on those bibles exist and one is the New World Translation of Holy Scriptures. It's accuracy has been commended by Bible scholars.

Also, if people state things about Islam, it's best it's defended by the Koran and not Google. Or should I see Islam based on what the Koran says or the activities of Boko Haram? You be the judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Candycrusher:
Sorry for yourself, you are just here on nairaland wasting your resources while she is studying in one of the best colleges in England. You know nothing but insult

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Lexmane(m): 12:11am On Jan 05, 2017
A cursory look at the comments above speaks volume about the cognitive (and emotional) maturity of our youths. I wonder if these are the youths that agitate for governance to change hands from the old men to the fresh bloods. I am afraid we still have to put up with the status quo till we learn how to learn. Till then , shalom
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:27am On Jan 05, 2017
grandstar:

You have Greek bibles dating from the 2nd century. So translations based on those bibles exist and one is the New World Translation of Holy Scriptures. It's accuracy has been commended by Bible scholars.

Also, if people state things about Islam, it's best it's defended by the Koran and not Google. Or should I see Islam based on what the Koran says or the activities of Boko Haram? You be the judge.

So out of thr many Greek variants, you guys chose to rely on one translation - well, I thought Jesus was Jewish and spoke Hebrew, so why are the bibles in Greek and not translated from his original language?

LOL, your poor understanding of google as other than a mere search engine is so ludicrous - its appalling.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by totorimi: 3:37am On Jan 05, 2017
abdulkayus:

And for ur information, that gal is a princess. She is the daughter of another emir in d north. She is currently schooling now. She is an undergraduate student. And Emir Sanusi first grand child is just few weeks old.

So does that justify making a teenage girl the wife of an expired man in his late 60's for no reason at all other than power and politics. Can you see your reasoning level, how on earth will a man with concience feel in his heart when you are defiling a young girl when you know deep down in your heart it ain't right. Anyway its none of my bleeping business as long as it is kept within you people's enclave. My only concern is that such characters end up leading this great country and making us look like primitive people, just like the monumental disaster we have as president right now.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by Lexmane(m): 3:44am On Jan 05, 2017
totorimi:

So does that justify making a teenage girl the wife of an expired man in his late 60's for no reason at all other than power and politics. Can you see your reasoning level, how on earth will a man with concience feel in his heart when you are defiling a young girl when you know deep down in your heart it ain't right. Anyway its none of my bleeping business as long as it is kept within you people's enclave. My only concern is that such characters end up leading this great country and making us look like primitive people, just like the monumental disaster we have as president right now.
Ogbeni, did the girl in question complain? No! And did he solicit funds from you ? Again No. So why are you now ranting like a powerless ant whose wailing changes nothing ? Contunu.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by grandstar(m): 8:21am On Jan 05, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

So out of thr many Greek variants, you guys chose to rely on one translation - well, I thought Jesus was Jewish and spoke Hebrew, so why are the bibles in Greek and not translated from his original language?

LOL, your poor understanding of google as other than a mere search engine is so ludicrous - its appalling.

Most books written in what is generally referred to as the old testament was written in 2 languages. They are Hebrew and aramaic. Aramaic was the language spoken when the Israelites were in captivity like Babylon.

Then for the New Testament, all books were written in Greek except Matthew. Remember the Jews rejected Jesus and majority of those who became Christians were Greek speaking people of the nations. Greek is like the Hausa language. It was quite popular in those days. It was the most popular lingua franca then.

How important are these early versions in verifying Bible accounts? Very

For instance, the story of the Jewish woman who was to be stoned where Jesus said "who is without sin should cast the first stone" is omitted in the earlier version. You will see it as a footnote in most bibles. My Bible omits it altogether. You can read the account at John 8:1-11.

Also, Mark 16:9-20, where it was written that Jesus followers would pick up snakes with their hands is omitted in the earlier version. Check the footnote. My preferred Bible version therefore omits it.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by abdulkayus(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
totorimi:

And those an 18 years old become a young gal? Isn't 18 years the age that signify adulthood? The law of d nation said that an 18 years old peraon can get married, vote amd be voted and can also be tried in adult court of law nt a juvenile court. She loved him and he loved her, so what is ur problem with that? Haven't we heard of ppl down south and even in d western country that we so much try to emulate wherea man of 50, 60, 70 or even 80 years married a very young woman?
If u are to purge ur mind of hatred and bigotry, u will see that nothing is wrong in that marriage.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
ephi123:

We are in the 21st century now.

That "great men" did something doesn't necessarily make it right. If they committed murder, should we also follow suit because they are 'great men'?
when I say great men they won't commit reckless crimes, Getting hooked at 19 is better than messing around with men at 19. The world is now like chastity downgraded prostitution or immorality celebrated. If you are a christain, muslim, Afrel, #fornication is not the right thing. In one note getting married at 19 is not against the law atleast she is not six.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Wife, Saadatu Lamido In New Photos by pochoo: 4:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
dukie25:

How old was she when the paedophile started having sex with her.

Do you even know the meaning of paedophile??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wives Of Olowu Of Owu In Hijab, Sitting Next To Him At An Event / Is Juju Real? / Some Nigerian Proverbs – In PIDGIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.