Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

How You Can Manage This Recession As A Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How You Can Manage This Recession As A Student (697 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / How To Survive In A Nigerian Campus In This Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Manage This Recession As A Student by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2017
Hello,
Some people are opulent enough to breeze through this recession, but for those us down in the gutters we have to devise means of cheating nature.
I discovered a way of getting quality meals from little money.
I noticed that whenever I eat egg in the morning I feel "full" upto 2 days after so there would be no need to need to eat or sh*t till my next meal. But what about balanced diet?
So I discovered this food called "egg soup" which will cost nothing more than N60/70 to make.
To prepare this dish:
* boil some water(1 or 2 cup) in a deep plate, or, if you rich enough to have a pot, boil in a pot.
* as the water is simmering break the raw egg(s), pour into the pot and stir.
* add some salt(optional), pepper(optional), or one cube of maggi(recommended) and small oil
* if you have some leaves or edible grass in your backyard you may add some to garnish.
* when the soup gets thick (owing to the coagulation of the egg) remove the soup from the stove.
Your soup is Ready! wink
you can now eat with eba.
N/B: you can add garri while the soup is still boiling.
My nokia phone doesn't have a good camera otherwise I would have snapshots.
Eat this meal and you will not feel hungry for 50+ hours.
This is how I have been managing N5000 for some months now and I am still not bored.
Try this and thank me later. Cheers smiley
Re: How You Can Manage This Recession As A Student by YhungPablo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
trash..
Re: How You Can Manage This Recession As A Student by esorison(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Guy! Please, pm me your bank details and I will be proud to help you out with food instead of that egg soup. Don't turn your bowels to egg plant
Re: How You Can Manage This Recession As A Student by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
esorison:
Guy! Please, pm me your bank details and I will be proud to help you out with food instead of that egg soup. Don't turn your bowels to egg plant
Sir my pm doesn't work. Let me post it here. I will remove it the moment you see it.
GTB 0 1 1 5 8 1 3 5 2 7
acc name: Magnus Ikechukwu
Thank you very much sir. I appreciatesmiley
Re: How You Can Manage This Recession As A Student by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
esorison:
Please sir have you seen my details?
Re: How You Can Manage This Recession As A Student by Leqsy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
True
Re: How You Can Manage This Recession As A Student by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 05, 2017
Leqsy:
True
You have tried it?
Re: How You Can Manage This Recession As A Student by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
And they say i am a miser
Re: How You Can Manage This Recession As A Student by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
esorison:
sent you a pm sir

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Things In Nature You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Nigerian Law School 2017 Bar Part I Application Begins / Tai Solarin University Of Education, 2017/2018 Pre-degree And Part-time Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.