Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) (10084 Views)

Nigerian Crossdresser, Bobrisky Finally Shows Off His ‘boyfriend' - Photos / TACHA Finally Shows Her Boyfriend On Her 24th Birthday Kiss Him (video) / Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2017
Do you guys actually believe this story?
Re: Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) by Principe67(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2017
oya two of you should stop and take some chill pill... this post aint about sectionalism or the likes
Sanchez01:

Usually I don't do this but your rant is meaningless. Other than Mr. Ibu, the other two you mentioned are graduates of Law who chose to tow a different path. Perhaps it's absent in your dictionary, what they have so far brought to the fore is nothing but dynamism. At the emboldened, I would like to know your definition of the word 'illiterate'.

Two things; it is either you don't have a TV or you don't have access to cable TV to see the likes of Chris Tucker, Adam Sandler, Eddie Murphy, Kevin Hart, Jim Carrey, Will Ferrell, Owen Wilson, Jonah Hill, Melissa McCarthy, Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean), and a host of others. What they do for a living is to ACT STUPID, just as the people you mentioned. Interestingly, it might interest you to know they all I have one thing in common which is COMEDY!

Mr Bean is a known name all over the world and he didn't achieve that by shooting in movies or whatever. The same applies to Tyler Perry who would don female customes every now and then, yet, is one of the best success stories of Hollywood. And the idiotic Jim Carrey who is always a clown in movies? I guess the United States is a Zoo as well if we are to go by your definition. You talk about travels, yet know nothing about comedians all over the world, yet you're quick to label some set of folks as shameless who would grovel just for coins.

I was thought you were enlightened in some ways, but you just proved me wrong with this horrible post. And to think that you mentioned Kanu in reference to comedy only shows that a whole lot is missing. It is not by the pyramids of Egypt and gold transportation, my friend. Knowledge in itself is free and does not hurt.

You might not like what these guys do, fair enough. They're not called to everybody, that I also understand. Your little reasoning is flawed and has no iota of truth in it cheesy
Re: Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) by Principe67(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Principe67:
Falz is a Nigerian rapper who has won the heart of many Nigerians with his music and comedy skits. The 26-year-old Nigerian law school graduate began his music career in 2009 but shot into lime light after the release of his hit single "Ello bae"

The rapper has many collaborated tracks with the vocalist and singer Simi and it was said that the two were in a relationship because of their chemistry. However it seems the relationship went sour and it was obvious when he gave her silent treatment at the Headies award show.

Falz who appears to have moved on was recently seen at Funke Akindele's house warming party with his new girlfriend. To prove their relationship, he uploaded a video on his snap featuring Project fame winner Chidinma Ekile. See below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL2XqOAzmog

He captioned the video "the actual bae" meaning the real girlfriend and pecked the singer passionately on her head. Chidinma smiled softly to her boyfriend. Congrats to both of them.

For more stories check out www.palmchatnow.com
Re: Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) by Principe67(m): 9:59am On Jan 10, 2017
sweettease:
Who would have thought? cheesy
What a twist! grin
Re: Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) by Unique23(f): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sanchez01:

Usually I don't do this but your rant is meaningless. Other than Mr. Ibu, the other two you mentioned are graduates of Law who chose to tow a different path. Perhaps it's absent in your dictionary, what they have so far brought to the fore is nothing but dynamism. At the emboldened, I would like to know your definition of the word 'illiterate'.

Two things; it is either you don't have a TV or you don't have access to cable TV to see the likes of Chris Tucker, Adam Sandler, Eddie Murphy, Kevin Hart, Jim Carrey, Will Ferrell, Owen Wilson, Jonah Hill, Melissa McCarthy, Rowan Atkinson (Mr Bean), and a host of others. What they do for a living is to ACT STUPID, just as the people you mentioned. Interestingly, it might interest you to know they all I have one thing in common which is COMEDY!

Mr Bean is a known name all over the world and he didn't achieve that by shooting in movies or whatever. The same applies to Tyler Perry who would don female customes every now and then, yet, is one of the best success stories of Hollywood. And the idiotic Jim Carrey who is always a clown in movies? I guess the United States is a Zoo as well if we are to go by your definition. You talk about travels, yet know nothing about comedians all over the world, yet you're quick to label some set of folks as shameless who would grovel just for coins.

I was thought you were enlightened in some ways, but you just proved me wrong with this horrible post. And to think that you mentioned Kanu in reference to comedy only shows that a whole lot is missing. It is not by the pyramids of Egypt and gold transportation, my friend. Knowledge in itself is free and does not hurt.

You might not like what these guys do, fair enough. They're not called to everybody, that I also understand. Your little reasoning is flawed and has no iota of truth in it cheesy
M loving you already, you partly wrote down my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) by Principe67(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
hammerF:
NA FOR HAIR DEM DEY KISS GIRL FRIEND. LET DEM JUST DROP TAPE AND GO SIDDON.

Hmnnnn
Re: Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) by Chanchit: 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
@sanchez01 you've got a mail.
Re: Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) by Sanchez01: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chanchit:
@sanchez01 you've got a mail.
Addressed cheesy
Re: Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) by Principe67(m): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sanchez01:

Addressed cheesy

Mtchewwwwwswww
Re: Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) by Nonso67: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2017
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ramdris:
Simi right now
Re: Falzthebahd Guy Finally Shows Off His Girlfriend (photo + Video) by Principe67(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skales Releases "The Never Say Never Guy" Album Cover And Tracklist / TVC’s Morayo Tearfully Apologizes To Husband On Air (Photos) / Nneze Richards Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.