Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

Unilag 2017 Thread - Education (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2017 Thread (232347 Views)

Utme 2017: Thread For Commercial Jambites / UTME 2017: Thread For Science Jambites / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Kech88: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
BUT dt announcement shud v been made everyday na,shey na everybody ryt on d first day
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by melisaD: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hi everyone am scheduled for 2moro, MIT . don't know how the exam will be like, I wrote for MSC Comp-sci. last year,and PQ I got did not even relate to what I saw. pls what subject do I expect 2moro. Pray for Me.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by melisaD: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Praise5:
Please house, what time is the exam? I'm scheduled for tomorrow. Can someone give me a clear description of going to unilag from Ejigbo, Lagos? Thanks

from cele express, take bus going to yaba, from yaba ask for unilag keke or take a bike (200). shikina
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Praise5: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
melisaD:

from cele express, take bus going to yaba, from yaba ask for unilag keke or take a bike (200). shikina

Thanks a bunch. Please I'm not familiar with the route, with regards to distance and traffic. Do you think I should drive, take bus or jejely pick an uber? My exam is 11:15, don't even know what time I should leave home.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by melisaD: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Praise5:
Thanks a bunch. Please I'm not familiar with the route, with regards to distance and traffic. Do you think I should drive, take bus or jejely pick an uber? My exam is 11:15, don't even know what time I should leave home.

if you know the route Drive. others is a matter of choice. leave home 9am to avoid tension when you meet traffic, be at the hall bfor time to calm all anxiety.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
melisaD:

if you know the route Drive. others is a matter of choice. leave home 9am to avoid tension when you meet traffic, be at the hall bfor time to calm all anxiety.

Though this wasn't directed to me... But thanks a lot for these tips..
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by pweetiedee(m): 12:05am On Oct 21, 2017
Praise5:

Uber is Better. Leave home as early as possible.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Praise5: 6:34am On Oct 21, 2017
melisaD:

Thanks so much, you're a darling.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Praise5: 6:36am On Oct 21, 2017
pweetiedee:

Uber is Better. Leave home as early as possible.
Thanks for the suggestion, I've given it a check to know the fare and it's OK. By the time I pick one this morning for real now, the fare will skyrocket. I just weak for those guys.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Praise5: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oh my world!!! It's finally over!! ! I almost gave up today but to God be the glory, I made it. I wish myself and every other person that sat for this qualifying examination, success!! !
Meanwhile, if you were at Distance Learning Institute for exams today and you saw one pretty lady �� with two kids, then you saw me. Hahahahahahaha only God knows how I managed with those kids today. Chai

3 Likes

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by pweetiedee(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Praise5:
Thanks for the suggestion, I've given it a check to know the fare and it's OK. By the time I pick one this morning for real now, the fare will skyrocket. I just weak for those guys.

lol.

how was ur exam?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=Praise5 post=61638574]Oh my world!!! It's finally over!! ! I almost gave up today but to God be the glory, I made it. I wish myself and every other person that sat for this qualifying examination, success!! !
Meanwhile, if you were at Distance Learning Institute for exams today and you saw one pretty lady �� with two kids, then you saw me. Hahahahahahaha only God knows how I managed with those kids today. Chai[/quote

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool, funny

Hope t went well sha... Also wrote today
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Praise5: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2017
pweetiedee:

lol.

how was ur exam?
I didn't do any uber oooo. I drove with my kids. I asked questions tire. It's good though, at least I now know the route well. The exam was good. I have reasons to believe I did very well. Keeping fingers crossed.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Praise5: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Yampotatocarrot post=61648303][/quote]Oh that's good. God will grant us success in Jesus name.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by babiboo(f): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2017
Result is out
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Powerfulcato: 8:56am On Oct 22, 2017
babiboo:
Result is out
Lol
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by shegxi(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2017
babiboo:
Result is out
you wish..... abi is your own out ni?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by babiboo(f): 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
shegxi:
you wish.....
abi is your own out ni?
Yes, cbt. Check d portal
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by cutieeeee: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
kalan:
1. Eligibility for the proposed course of study

Unilag Pg does not allow you to do some courses with your Bsc. If you have HND you are so limited to MBA and 2 other courses. you need to find out if your course is eligible, so you dont get disqualified as I know a lot of people who scored above the cut-off point in last exams but were disqualified.

E,g Bsc Accounting is not allow to read Msc Finance, likewise, Finance has its restrictions. You need to know and be informed adequately so you dont make a mistake.

A lady called me today and asked if she could apply for an engineering msc with her pgd from another school?

I told her Unilag frown at pgd from other school, she was shocked. she then said ok let her use her HND, as she has one. I told her no way. she later said but UI allows such.

I told her i know, but that is Unilag for you. so you st know your eligibility status.
Thee are powerful combos you could do if only you have the right info.

For example Combos for Economics graduate are listed below. if you dont have this info you might never know you could do these courses as an Economics graduate. having proper info to these things is very important.

Bsc Economics hot combo

plus MBA
plus IRPM
pgd finance
plus Dev Finance
plus Risk Mgt
plus MPIA
plus MILR
plus Accounting
plus MDSS
plus Pgd Computer Science
plus Msc Economics
plus Insurance
plus Actuarial Science
plus Operations Research
plus Operations and Production Mgt
plus Organizational Behaviour
plus Management
plus MMP
plus Sociology
plus PGDE
plus Marketing
plus MILD
plus MELS

Let me know if you have any problem in choosing a course or combining your course with your experience.
pls i wuld like to ask if dis trend is still open
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by cutieeeee: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
kalan:

Unilag Pg does not allow you to do some courses with your Bsc. If you have HND you are so limited to MBA and 2 other courses. you need to find out if your course is eligible, so you dont get disqualified as I know a lot of people who scored above the cut-off point in last exams but were disqualified.

E,g Bsc Accounting is not allow to read Msc Finance, likewise, Finance has its restrictions. You need to know and be informed adequately so you dont make a mistake.

A lady called me today and asked if she could apply for an engineering msc with her pgd from another school?

I told her Unilag frown at pgd from other school, she was shocked. she then said ok let her use her HND, as she has one. I told her no way. she later said but UI allows such.

I told her i know, but that is Unilag for you. so you st know your eligibility status.

For example Combos for Economics graduate are listed below. if you dont have this info you might never know you could do these courses as an Economics graduate. having proper info to these things is very important.

Bsc Economics hot combo

plus MBA
plus IRPM
pgd finance
plus Dev Finance
plus Risk Mgt
plus MPIA
plus MILR
plus Accounting
plus MDSS
plus Msc Economics
plus Insurance
plus Actuarial Science
plus Operations Research
plus Management
plus MMP
plus Sociology
plus PGDE
plus Marketing
plus MILD
plus MELS

Let me know if you have any problem in choosing a course or combining your course with your experience.
i studied mcb bt want to put in for pgd in cell biology n genetics. How long does d part time program last for and how is their time table and how much too. I wuld also want to ask dat with dis diploma can I used it to enroll for MPH. Thanks much
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by shegxi(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
babiboo:

Yes, cbt. Check d portal
I cnt find anything....tell me you are playing joor.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by shegxi(m): 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
cutieeeee:
i studied mcb bt want to put in for pgd in cell biology n genetics. How long does d part time program last for and how is their time table and how much too. I wuld also want to ask dat with dis diploma can I used it to enroll for MPH. Thanks much
I think you would wait till next year, its late if u didn't apply already. goodluck.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
kalan:

Bsc Economics hot combo

plus MBA
plus IRPM
pgd finance
plus Dev Finance
plus Risk Mgt
plus MPIA
plus MILR
plus Accounting
plus MDSS
plus Msc Economics
plus Insurance
plus Actuarial Science
plus Operations Research
plus Management
plus MMP
plus Sociology
plus PGDE
plus Marketing
plus MILD
plus MELS

Guy stop misinforming people.

With Bsc Accounting, Economics, you can do MSC finance in Unilag.

please always update your knowledge before coming public.
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
babiboo:
Yes, cbt. Check d portal
What do you gain by being stupid?

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by nelszx: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2017
Deprofessional:

What do you gain by being stupid?

Though there's a score there but it's not the result just the calculation based on the class of degree. In some 20 and in others 17.65
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
nelszx:

Though there's a score there but it's not the result just the calculation based on the class of degree. In some 20 and in others 17.65

where did you get that?
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by nelszx: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Deprofessional:

where did you get that?

Check your dashboard » view result
It had been there even before the examination
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Powerfulcato: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
nelszx:

Check your dashboard » view result It had been there even before the examination
I can only see 0.00 hope it is not for professional certificate
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Powerfulcato:
mine is also 0.00 even with my professional cert
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
Powerfulcato:
mine is also 0.00 even with my professional cert
Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by nelszx: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
Powerfulcato:

Mine before the examination

Re: Unilag 2017 Thread by Deprofessional(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
If this is true, it could be that dome departments have done their computations.

If you see any score on your page let us know the following:

The dept you opted for

is your Bsc from Unilag?

did you submit certificate or statement of result?

These will help us narrow down to the reasons why some have scores and others dont.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (111) (Reply)

Osun State University (uniosun) 2014/2015 Post Utme/admission Thread / Nigerian Defence Academy : Apply For Addmission Now / FUTMINNA ADMISSION.. THREAD 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.