Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky (10549 Views)

Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Speaks On FG's Move To Revoke Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky by degamemaster(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
BetaThings:

Why are you singling out Sunnis?
1. What have other Christians (eg PFN, CAN, The Catholic) said about this

Why are you ask Sunnis to speak on just this?
2. What have sunnis said about most other issues - EFCC, IPOB, . Sunnis typically are less vocal and have less central authority than Shias

What is the assurance that Shias want Sunnis's support?
3. Shias have never said a good word about Sunnis. Infact at every opportunity they paint a negative picture of sunnis, whether or not it is true. Go and check posts on Nairaland

Shias have their strategy and it is obvious they don't need Sunnis help
4. Most people living in Nigeria hardly confront soldiers even when the soldiers are wrong. Shias think otherwise and don't mind confronting soldiers

Shias have indirectly confirmed that they don't believe in the Nigerian constitution, government or law
5. Sunnis have enough issues of their own as the bloodthirsty Boko Haram Khawarij claim to be sunnis. Speaking for a group that does not respect Nigerian or even international law will backfire on sunnis

Locally - Shias claim that "Every Chief in Nigeria Runs A State within the State" - google that statement in inverted commas
Internationally - Shias have been known to invade foreign embassies - this is contrary to international law. CF Asange has been staying at Ecuadorean embassy in London for years. Yet Britain has not invaded the embassy to arrest him
You are a big liar and sunni terrorist. I live jn a core islamic country and i tell you that sunni muslims don't speak any good of shiites. This is how you guys are going about deceiving people and painting shiites black and branding them terrorists while the reverse is the case. Tell me any confirmed terrorist group that is not of sunni muslim and sponsored by saudi arabia and quatar. Sunnis wants to expand and dominate the world and exterminate shiites and christians but 'it wont happen'.

1 Like

Re: Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky by crosbreaka: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
BetaThings:

So Jonathan and CAS Mimimah under whose regime Shias also had issues with the Nigeria are also Wahhabis?
One of the problem you guys have is that you need lies to convict. The truth is not sufficient to achieve that

for the umpteenth time, Jonathan has nothing to do with that incident in 2014. that was a pure road block clash. 33 people were shot and killed, including three sons of Zakzaky. El Rufai called the army "Jonathanian genocidal army" because of that incident where 33 people were shot; but El Rufai is governor of the same state when over 300 were killed and buried in mass grave. Jonathan telephoned Zakzaky to say sorry. no escalation. and Zakzaky thought Jonathan was the devil. he rejected the apology. the same el rufai went on facebook to rejoice that Zakzaky rejected Jonathan's sorry. the posts are still there on el rufai's facebook page. you can use google.

when would you stop repeating this annoying lie about Jonathan?
Re: Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky by crosbreaka: 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
BetaThings:

Internationally - Shias have been known to invade foreign embassies - this is contrary to international law. CF Asange has been staying at Ecuadorean embassy in London for years. Yet Britain has not invaded the embassy to arrest him

who killed the US ambassador in Libya? Sunnis.

last week, who shot the Russian ambassador in Turkey? Sunni.

name one ambassador that Shiites are known to have killed. the answer is ZERO!
Re: Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky by schoolhelpng(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
I never blame Buhari for what he did, does and what he will do... who do I blame? my father, my friends and others that vote for him...
Re: Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky by MarieSucre(f): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
BetaThings:

Why are you singling out Sunnis?
1. What have other Christians (eg PFN, CAN, The Catholic) said about this

Why are you ask Sunnis to speak on just this?
2. What have sunnis said about most other issues - EFCC, IPOB, . Sunnis typically are less vocal and have less central authority than Shias

What is the assurance that Shias want Sunnis's support?
3. Shias have never said a good word about Sunnis. Infact at every opportunity they paint a negative picture of sunnis, whether or not it is true. Go and check posts on Nairaland

Shias have their strategy and it is obvious they don't need Sunnis help
4. Most people living in Nigeria hardly confront soldiers even when the soldiers are wrong. Shias think otherwise and don't mind confronting soldiers

Shias have indirectly confirmed that they don't believe in the Nigerian constitution, government or law
5. Sunnis have enough issues of their own as the bloodthirsty Boko Haram Khawarij claim to be sunnis. Speaking for a group that does not respect Nigerian or even international law will backfire on sunnis

Locally - Shias claim that "Every Chief in Nigeria Runs A State within the State" - google that statement in inverted commas

I'm not even Shia but this comment lacks sense. Let me deconstruct it.

1- Who will he single out before? Sango worshippers? What is the f**king point of one ummah if you cannot stand up for each other.

2-But Sunni legislators spoke out when they wanted to repeal the minimum age for marriage. Sunni school adminstrators campaigned for muslim girls to have the right to wear hijab in public schools and Sunni clerics and intellectuals wrote extensively on the advantages of Islamic banking but suddenly y'all are all toothless donkeys. I don't buy that bullshiit one bit.

3-As opposed to Sunnis who always speak good of Shias se... Its Sarcasm in case you didn't catch it.

4-Confronting soldiers?? You mean they went to the barracks to fight them? No? I'm not understanding.

5-Boko Haram is not only the problem of Sunnis. They also kill Christians and Shias. Stop whining like you guys are doing something special to stop them. You're doing zilch. And no. They are not claiming. They are Sunnis. I wonder which of your groups disrespect international laws more now.

6-Shias have been known to invade foreign embassies. You mean Iranians invaded the American embassy after the CIA orchestrated a coup in the country. Abeegiii deal with your bias first, if it were anyother country, you would say

" Zionist-Americans have been defeated by our mummineen brothers after they tried to thwart the will of Allah( swt) by imposing their Kuffar Government"

But because they are Shia, you decide to be disingenous.
Note* - I don't support invading an embassy.

By the same vein one could say
-Sunni muslims have been known internationally to fly planes into buildings or
-Sunni muslims have been known to kidnap 279 girls as sex slaves.

While you're here trying to point one finger at the shittes, the world watches the other four fingers point back to
-Alqaeda in Yemen and the Islamic Maghreb(North Africa)
-Taliban in Afghanistan
-Hizbu Tahrir in Pakistan
-Alshabab in East Africa(based in Somalia)
-Boko Haram in West Africa(based in Nigeria)

Tooor they are even more than 4 sef

And we all know what sect they are.
Don't make islam a joke. Syria and Iraq are already vcictims of your stupid joke and trust me, from what I see on Aljazeera, they are not laughing.
Re: Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky by onassisowerri: 1:36am On Jan 05, 2017
watch that picture well you will realise thAt this is Ipob wing of Shia Muslims.those people I see there are all igbo family.
Re: Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky by cutedharmee: 2:23am On Jan 05, 2017
wunmi590:

What's this one feeling like, you joined last year September, and you have started behaving like a boss.

You better channel your time in something productive instead of coming online to disgrace yourself.

Do you know how many years have been on NL? And do you even look at my profile to know what I have contributed to NL before you quote me?

Just because I didn't comment does not mean I am jobless like you

You are felling like a boss with the rubbish you comment there without any like? Aint seen reason for dis, anyway It's not how far but how well huun...

You better mind yourself.
Re: Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky by gGGODDd(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2017
Pls can someone educate me properly on this El zakzaky fellow? I tot he is a leader of some islamic movement that claims sovereignty? And claims they arent Nigerians?? So I don't understand y pple are are advocatin 4 his release all over d country includn my pple here south? I really don't get it cuz it seems like his been oppressed. Can someone enlighten me pls?
Re: Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky by PurestBoy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
wunmi590:

What's this one feeling like, you joined last year September, and you have started behaving like a boss.

You better channel your time in something productive instead of coming online to disgrace yourself.

Do you know how many years have been on NL? And do you even look at my profile to know what I have contributed to NL before you quote me?

Just because I didn't comment does not mean I am jobless like you

You are felling like a boss with the rubbish you comment there without any like?

You better mind yourself.

some people have been here before you too and I hate these childish mentality of idgaf crews
Re: Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky by wunmi590(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
PurestBoy:

some people have been here before you too and I hate these childish mentality of idgaf crews

Re: Shia Muslim Group Rejects FG Move To Disobey Court Order On Zakzaky by Babacele: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2017
MarieSucre:

I'm not even Shia but this comment lacks sense. Let me deconstruct it.

1- Who will he single out before? Sango worshippers? What is the f**king point of one ummah if you cannot stand up for each other.

2-But Sunni legislators spoke out when they wanted to repeal the minimum age for marriage. Sunni school adminstrators campaigned for muslim girls to have the right to wear hijab in public schools and Sunni clerics and intellectuals wrote extensively on the advantages of Islamic banking but suddenly y'all are all toothless donkeys. I don't buy that bullshiit one bit.

3-As opposed to Sunnis who always speak good of Shias se... Its Sarcasm in case you didn't catch it.

4-Confronting soldiers?? You mean they went to the barracks to fight them? No? I'm not understanding.

5-Boko Haram is not only the problem of Sunnis. They also kill Christians and Shias. Stop whining like you guys are doing something special to stop them. You're doing zilch. And no. They are not claiming. They are Sunnis. I wonder which of your groups disrespect international laws more now.

6-Shias have been known to invade foreign embassies. You mean Iranians invaded the American embassy after the CIA orchestrated a coup in the country. Abeegiii deal with your bias first, if it were anyother country, you would say

" Zionist-Americans have been defeated by our mummineen brothers after they tried to thwart the will of Allah( swt) by imposing their Kuffar Government"

But because they are Shia, you decide to be disingenous.
Note* - I don't support invading an embassy.

By the same vein one could say
-Sunni muslims have been known internationally to fly planes into buildings or
-Sunni muslims have been known to kidnap 279 girls as sex slaves.

While you're here trying to point one finger at the shittes, the world watches the other four fingers point back to
-Alqaeda in Yemen and the Islamic Maghreb(North Africa)
-Taliban in Afghanistan
-Hizbu Tahrir in Pakistan
-Alshabab in East Africa(based in Somalia)
-Boko Haram in West Africa(based in Nigeria)

Tooor they are even more than 4 sef

And we all know what sect they are.
Don't make islam a joke. Syria and Iraq are already vcictims of your stupid joke and trust me, from what I see on Aljazeera, they are not laughing.
this is a bomb! and where are u dynamite?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Distances Self From Eta’s Suit / Matawalle: There Are 30,000 Armed Bandits Across The North / Perm Sec: Patience Jonathan’ll Serve In Absentia, Earns No Pay – Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.