Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband (17993 Views)

Woman Complains Of Everyday Sex From Husband, Runs (Video) / Lady Gets Car As Birthday Gift From Husband (Photos) / Court Dissolves Marriage Of Woman Who Collects N500 From Husband Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by dre11(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
A mother of two has been arrested by the Department of State Security Service for allegedly kidnapping her own son and demanding a ransom of N5 million from her husband.

Security and family sources confirmed that the woman identified as Baraka, connived with one Rukayya and another accomplice who called the husband, pretending to be the kidnapper, and demanded the N5 million ransom.

Police Public Relations Officer, Asp Bitrus Noam, confirmed the incident, saying the case was with the Department of State Security Service.

A source close to the family confided in our correspondent that the woman’s husband who was left in a state of confusion and reported the case to the SSS after negotiating with the fake abductor to pay N2 million.

“He alerted the SSS after repeated calls and text massages discussing the said ransom.

“Investigation by the SSS operatives led to the arrest of the mother who confessed to have stage-managed her son’s kidnap,” he said, revealing that the accused wife had earlier asked the husband to buy her a new car which he declined.

He said that the husband, Yusuf, who was shocked by the wife’s attitude, divorced her immediately.

Daily Trust found that the 10-year-old son was returned home safely after the kidnap plan failed.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/mother-fakes-son-s-kidnap-to-extort-n5m-from-husband/179018.html

1 Like

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Kingxway: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
The hearts of people are desperately wicked

Why are some people so selfish?
What will she gain from the dirty game?

Crazy world!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
No. be .small.tin.o

1 Like

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by sisisioge: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Na by force by fire ba? It is well.

1 Like

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
End time mothers

Meanwhile

Cheap TBC up for sale
1000/coin
Call or WhatsApp me on
081 - 193 - 197 - 34
Get it now while it last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
angry

Steewpeed woman
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Iamlordgee(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
The mother is now a Child of the World she haf join bad Gang
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Zeze06(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmm sad
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Maxcollins042(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
The husband must be stingy

12 Likes

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Rizmo(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
...aya commander. Reporting live from scene of incident.
...name and region where culprits hail from not clear yet.
Will take the shot as soon as region is clear.

Rules of engagement breached.....
Calling off the mission.....
I repeat I am calling off the mission....
Culprits not from the region we all assumed sirr..

NCAN....southern hemisphere.

8 Likes

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by rozayx5(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
FEAR WOMEN

2 Likes

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by SexyNairalander: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
am just wondering if this dude in this picture is still alive

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Zeze06(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
The heart of women.. undecided

Kingxway:
The hearts of men are desperately wicked

Why are some people so selfish?
What will she gain from the dirty game?

Crazy world!!!

1 Like

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
end time may God hep us
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by zinachidi(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
dre11 and crime

2 Likes

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by OYAY(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
What an evil thought by the woman,thak God she met her waterloo!

1 Like

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by peculiar3(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
blame it on nollywood grin cheesy grin

many months in front of the television can bend the mind to do silly things grin grin grin

she would have gotten away with it if SSS had minded their business angry

...my mavro is still growing cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy, long live MMM... 14th Jan almost here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by sapien(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
I fear nigerian women more than the devil!

1 Like

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by tyson99(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
Omo me sef no sure ooo i don laff tiregrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Jackhammer(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
Money is the motivation
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by arabianights: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Maxcollins042:
The husband must be stingy
yes,.. At first I questioned the husband 'a character and attitude towards his family but then I read the part where she had asked for a new car... This alone shows her priorities were wrong... If the man didn't take care of his home, I don't feel she would have gone as far as raising the stakes to asking for a new wife. Therefore the wife is very wicked, selfish, materialistic and of course a bad mother

2 Likes

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Prettyenit18(f): 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Interesting
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Yemlabking: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
This woman heart is devilish. What if d man don't have the money for the car at that moment.

Money is the root of all evil sha.

1 Like

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
When I hear such things , I become pushed to review the Lady I want to marry.
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by 9jayes: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
sweet mom
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Yemlabking: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
what money will cause, money power can't also withstand it
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by ceejay80s(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
Cone heads

1 Like

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by amclimax(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
All mothers are women but
not all women are mothers

thats all i can say for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Yemlabking: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
SexyNairalander:
Na die he dey ooooo
Re: Mother Fakes Son’s Kidnap To Extort N5m From Husband by Kingxway: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
Zeze06:
The heart of women.. undecided

lol... You are right.
But I mean all men, both those in skirts or tight trousers with long hair, painted faces and lips, forming as if they don't know roads to toilet doors grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? / Is This Family Right To Demand For The Whole Money? / Man Beats His Sister For Trying To Stop Him From Cheating On His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.