Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) (38741 Views)

Cute Photos From The Wedding Ceremony Of A Military Officer And His Love Bird / Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by freshboi88: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janetessy:
This mannequin stuff is getting stale joor

Who else is with me

No one else is
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by ianSweet(f): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
Wow, they killed it!
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Janetessy(f): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
blazer234:

Sorry lady. You are alone

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
dats serious o.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Youngzedd(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
timidapsin:
Most people call it the manne Bla Bla challenge undecided undecided undecided
Me i call it

Mummy in the kitchen cooking rice
Daddy in the palour watching film

Change your style grin
Another one
Be like that!! wink

When men were boys and women were girls.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Xmen149(m): 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
timidapsin:
Me i call it

Change your style grin
Another one
Be like that!! wink
play play sombori ..so you did that mummy and dady play then...hehehe
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by JideAmuGiaka: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Na heaven the Keke dey? Because the guy dey point skywards ni

Na flying keke naa
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by starwar(m): 5:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
dharmiedrums:
I'm not with you o...but i just don't like the extra space you left just to comment "Who else is with me" undecided
I'm to with u ooo... if u won buy the space from the guy go buy am..who else is with me?
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by MrMacinterchi1: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Those who gave a Bleep had been going different directions of late....

Someone is here with me asking for a direction to meet up with them . pls, which direction should I direct them to follow.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by MrMacinterchi1: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janetessy:

Who else is with me
Aye Aye Captain !!!
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Franky826: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
timidapsin:
Me i call it

Change your
style
grin
Another one
Be like that!! wink

Old man grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Franky826: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
dorry62:

grin grin grin

If you chose an uncomfy position and someone continued saying 'be like that' your own don be that day

grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Boyooosa(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janetessy:

Who else is with me
That 'f**k thing' na hin tire me pass, dem don bastardise am... an op sef go say 'the one that f**k goes that way' to his own post shocked Naija shA!
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Janetessy:

Who else is with me

Abeg change ya style jawee
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
yinkzzboy:
The song used in the video doesn't fit in.. They shudda ve used Rae sremmurd ft gucci maine 'black beetles'

Na even the song I love for the video I watch so
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by daxon001(m): 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
timidapsin:
You also played it Good old days...
There was a time i was playing and i wanted to sneeze and the idiot shouted be like that.

I WAS LIKE

GETTAWAY HERE U CLOWN grin grin cheesy
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by domido(m): 1:23am On Jan 05, 2017
timidapsin:
Me i call it

Change your style grin
Another one
Be like that!! wink
E don tay nah. Ma now Oyiboka just wake up come give am name.
All na packaging.
Re: Wedding Ceremony Where Everyone Took The Mannequin Challenge(video) by drazenn(m): 6:03am On Jan 05, 2017
Janetessy:

Who else is with me
Nobody

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's ''18th" Birthday Celebration Photos / Nigerian Party-goers Now Spray Money Into An Open Box / Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.