Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) (21454 Views)

Drama As Fake Soldier Runs On Sighting Army Vehicle On Lagos-Ibadan Road / I Used Military Uniform To Beat Security Checkpoints – Fake Soldier In Edo / Fake Soldier Receiving Slaps After Being Caught Today In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2017

The operatives of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested a suspected fake soldier allegedly involved in stealing motorcycles, popularly known as okada across the states in Nigeria.
The suspect, Benjamin Okon, who has been parading himself as a military personnel, was arrested by the policemen who acted on a tip-off from members of the public.

It was learnt that the policemen swooped into action upon receiving the information, which eventually led to the arrest of the suspect on New Year day at about 5.00am.

“The suspect was fond of intimidating members of the public under the pretense that he is a Military personnel. His hostile attitude made people not to associate with him, however, when we suspected his moves, we summoned courage to report to the police”, the source revealed.
The suspect, who made a confessional statement during investigation at the police Command, said that he had an accomplice (name withheld) who received the stolen items from him.

He revealed that he usually goes to neighbouring states to snatch motorcycles, and his receiver, helping him to sell them to prospective buyers.
“I am an expert at snatching motorcycles from unsuspecting members of the public. I have stolen countless of Okada, which my accomplice had helped me to sell. I do travel far and wide across the country to perpetrate this crime.

“I robbed and sold looted items to him, and he subsequently sell them to some other persons. Once I bring the bikes to him, he will pay me off and I will move on to steal another one”, the suspect revealed.

In her reaction, the State Police Public Relations Officer, (PPRO) Superintendent of Police, Dolapo Badmus, who confirmed the incident, said that the suspect would be charged to court upon completion of investigation.
She noted that efforts were in top gear to apprehend the receivers and others who had connection with the crime.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/01/04/police-arrest-fake-soldier-for-stealing-bikes/

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by Poorboy: 4:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oga lalasticala I get thread were I dey look for job move frontpage for me, may I see who go help please.. I dedicate this FTC to all nairalanders were dey find work may you not steal because at the appointed time favour will locate you.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
*sigh* crime rate increasing everyday even the authorities are getthing involved already, the hunger is getting too much mehnn. Wish y'all survival.
Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by Papasmal(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hauwa rugged
Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by IecheM(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by EmperorShizzy: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
GUYS LETS JOIN HANDS TO EXPOSE ALL FAKE SOLDIERS, I SLAPPED A SOLDIER TODAY AND HE RAN AWAY cool THATS HOW I KNOW HES FAKE,SO SLAP THE NEXT SOLDIER YOU SEE TO CLEAR ALL BAD EGGS tongue

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by kogistar: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
i wonder what this igbo soldier is doing in lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by casttlebarbz(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
*bring that riffle make make i fire am for leg*

*ah oga pls...oga pls *

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by veekid(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2017

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by ramdris(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
He don enter am...
Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by TeleboiZ005(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Okay...

No CONDOM, No FUVCK given!

oops....

mfina ebeha grin grin...
Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by Inkredible(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
embarassed

Hunger in the land but seriously...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by buharimustlive: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Abasi mbong people.....

See his face like that of SEUN OSEWA.

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by chimadabadtguy(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
passing by
Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by pembisco(m): 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
Please is OKON an Igbo name?

Just want to know please, I mean no harm

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by ignis: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
The Khaki uniform no even fit the guy...
Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by ephi123(f): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
See his funny looking face. These are the ones that oppress the public anyhow.
Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by Janetessy(f): 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mere looking at his flat chest

You already know he ain't no soldier

grin

2 Likes

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by 9jayes: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
OMO Igbo

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by gift01: 4:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Happy new year from NCAN

2 Likes

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by akandry: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
Why always the Igbos in crime tongue undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2017
shocked they didn't even allow 2017 to land they ve started with their criminology

2 Likes

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by muller101(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
kogistar:
i wonder what this igbo soldier is doing in lagos
the surname. Okon. Is akwa ibom or cross river. Calabar to be precise.
Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by TeleboiZ005(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
pembisco:
Please is OKON an Igbo name?

Just want to know please, I mean no harm
Ask Google grin grin
Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by TeleboiZ005(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
muller101:
the surname. Okon. Is akwa ibom or cross river. Calabar to be precise.
Dont answer him
Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
EmperorShizzy:
GUYS LETS JOIN HANDS TO EXPOSE ALL FAKE SOLDIERS, I SLAPPED A SOLDIER TODAY AND HE RAN AWAY cool THATS HOW I KNOW HES FAKE,SO SLAP THE NEXT SOLDIER YOU SEE TO CLEAR ALL BAD EGGS tongue
Hahahahah.... Y r u wicked like dis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
He is finished.

Better got this than Jungle Justice

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by kabrud: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
These are the people damaging the image of the NA. Look at his head, that tribe quickly comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by ringi82(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
Na wa o..

Re: Fake Soldier Steals Motorcycles, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) by anonym0us: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband On The Run After Hacking Wife To Death During Disagreement In Plateau / "I Hired Someone For My Son's JAMB Exam"- Arrested Nigerian Mother Confesses / Power Tussle Between Keke Riders And Taskforce Team In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.