Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mind Blowing Sex - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Mind Blowing Sex (2371 Views)

Mind Blowing Sex / Mind Blowing Sex / Erotic Weekend: How To Give Her The Most Mind-blowing Orgasm Of Her Life Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mind Blowing Sex by analsexqueen(f): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hi all,

I'm an adventurous lady. I stay in Lagos, sometimes in Rivers state and Abuja.

I seek fun loving guys or ladies who love sex and knows how to appreciate a lady after a wonderful sex session.

My abilities are; deep throatingg anal sex, double penetration i.e anal and pussy at the same time, cum swallowing, role playing. I'm also open to SinParties, 3soms with couples, be it man and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend.

Most importantly i don't do Bleep for free even though i love sex and dream about it all day long. I love adventure and willing to Bleep in the office, cinemas, eatry rest room and any irregular place if such suits your fancy.

I swing both ways, so ladies and gents you I'm available for grabs.

You can contact me for further discussions.

Thanks
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by mengho(m): 4:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
Am impressed, you just typed all dis without even feeling iota of guilt, shame or even Blush.

You must be a real pro,

Give your life to God & embrace religion, IT'S NOT TOO LATE

3 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Sex by analsexqueen(f): 4:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Y
mengho:
Am impressed, you just typed all dis without even feeling iota of guilt, shame or even Blush.

You must be a real pro,

Give your life to God & embrace religion, IT'S NOT TOO LATE
Thanks, mind your business. I don't need any sermon. You arent my God and don't know my relationship with him. Remove the spec in your eye before trying to remove the log in mine. I'll speak no more. Take care

2 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Sex by polosky: 2:42am On Jan 05, 2017
analsexqueen:
Y
Thanks, mind your business. I don't need any sermon. You arent my God and don't know my relationship with him. Remove the spec in your eye before trying to remove the log in mine. I'll speak no more. Take care
his blood is still out there crying out for you to return to him......he still loves you no matter how you think of yourself

1 Like

Re: Mind Blowing Sex by analsexqueen(f): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2017
polosky:
his blood is still out there crying out for you to return to him......he still loves you no matter how you think of yourself
Thanks, go preach to your household members, they need it the most

3 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Sex by Mystikal007: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2017
I will make your fantasy get into your extracy...... its like a fuel and fire, a volatile combination that burns out of control.am hungry already#08184746331
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by analsexqueen(f): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Mystikal007:
I will make your fantasy get into your extracy...... its like a fuel and fire, a volatile combination that burns out of control.am hungry already#08184746331
If you are willing to pay no qulams, but if you looking for free sex, count me out
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by fikhayo(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hey babe,viz is my whatsapp no 08132841118
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by analsexqueen(f): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
fikhayo:
Hey babe,viz is my whatsapp no 08132841118
Send a mail
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by fikhayo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
analsexqueen:
Send a mail
ajibolamykel@gmail.com
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by Nawtipikin1: 1:09am On Jan 11, 2017
analsexqueen:

If you are willing to pay no qulams, but if you looking for free sex, count me out
U got a mail
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by karositey2k: 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
add me on whts app for some real cock show, 08021844904
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by smalj23(m): 8:16am On Jan 16, 2017
call me 08168835429
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by matthewsneh: 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
08187978429 add me up
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 17, 2017
analsexqueen:
Hi all,

I'm an adventurous lady. I stay in Lagos, sometimes in Rivers state and Abuja.

I seek fun loving guys or ladies who love sex and knows how to appreciate a lady after a wonderful sex session.

My abilities are; deep throatingg anal sex, double penetration i.e anal and pussy at the same time, cum swallowing, role playing. I'm also open to SinParties, 3soms with couples, be it man and wife or boyfriend and girlfriend.

Most importantly i don't do Bleep for free even though i love sex and dream about it all day long. I love adventure and willing to Bleep in the office, cinemas, eatry rest room and any irregular place if such suits your fancy.

I swing both ways, so ladies and gents you I'm available for grabs.

You can contact me for further discussions.

Thanks
what is your email address let's talk
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Or add me up on whatsapp 08093694131
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by analsexqueen(f): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Guys posting numbers here, I'm not sex starved. I'm after money and not dicks
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by petlover1: 10:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
whatsup...wah part of Lagos you at?..think we could spend the weekend together.. you don't have a number Here and I don't do mails(too much stress),.whatsapp me as soon as you see this08123281976...pay na small thing
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by analsexqueen(f): 11:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Please all you good for nothing guys who have nothing to offer, stop messaging me. Im not sex starved, im not looking for a Bleep mate who would Bleep me for free. Im after the money

2 Likes

Re: Mind Blowing Sex by drunkpunk(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2017
Ok. What's your price? Want a private chat? 08033170403. How are you willing to do business?
Re: Mind Blowing Sex by gfm01: 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hmmmm,nawa oooo,so hw is d price den

(1) (Reply)

Young WORKING CLASS Port Harcourt Dudes & Babes Meet Up / Khalessi, Please We Need To Talk! / I Am In Love With Jay Bee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.