Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,450 members, 7,801,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? (1488 Views)

This Man, OLUMIDE OLUFUNSHO, SCAMMED Me (photo) / This Lady Preshy Chiamaka On Facebook Scammed Me Of N12k (pics & Acc Attached) / Bet9ja Has Scammed Me, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by Mecoy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Aliu Nasiru with nairaland moniker Honeywealth75 is a rogue who parades himself as a web designer. I met him online several months ago. I recently contacted him to help me design a website and he charged N20,000. I transferred N10,000 to a UBA account (Aliu Mubarak Damilola - 2073943093) as deposit, and he sent a text appealing that i send him more money to get certain softwares and i transferred him another N4000 to the same UBA Account. I sent him a total of N14,000 to the UBA account (Aliu Mubarak Damilola - 2073943093) . After he retrieved the money, he blocked my numbers from calling his phone and blocked me on whatsapp too.

All I have to hold him to account are the two accounts which he gave to me for the transaction.

Nasiru Aliu - Diamond Bank - 0001076447 (Which is his own account) and a UBA account which I eventually transferred the money to: Aliu Mubarak Damilola-UBA - 2073943093

I need the website badly, and that 14k will set me back a lot at this point. It looks small, but in this recession. Haba. If anyone here works in a bank and can help get his address or next of kin's address, I will take it up from there and get the police involved.
Please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by Mecoy(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
more pics

Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by ItzHoludex(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
JESUS
Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by Mecoy(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
more pics
ItzHoludex:
JESUS

Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by chrispapi11(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
call me i can help you design the website for no cost. you will just pay for the domain name yourself>>08094544122
Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by HtwoOw: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yousef wan do online banking scam abi wetin you need the website for ?

First red flag was average web design costs upwards of 60k

second red flag was average domain name cheapest sells for $9 to 10k would have gotten you domain and hosting + whoisguard

third red flag You don't need any software to design websites unless you are cloning someone else's site

Finally , when you make deals off NL , don't come here and report it

Always contact the right people

I am not offering any services though grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by Mecoy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
HtwoOw:
Yousef wan do online banking scam abi wetin you need the website for ?

First red flag was average web design costs upwards of 60k

second red flag was average domain name cheapest sells for $9 to 10k would have gotten you domain and hosting + whoisguard

third red flag You don't need any software to design websites unless you are cloning someone else's site

Finally , when you make deals off NL , don't come here and report it

Always contact the right people

I am not offering any services though grin grin grin grin grin

I was paying for domain name and hosting myself. He was just going to give me an e-commerce theme and develop the back end.
Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by Mecoy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
chrispapi11:
call me i can help you design the website for no cost. you will just pay for the domain name yourself>>08094544122
Thanks bro. I appreciate the gesture. It is an ecommerce website. He said he has a theme he will just edit and develop the back end. I was going to pay for the dommain name and hosting seperately.

Should i still call you?
Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by chrispapi11(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mecoy:

Thanks bro. I appreciate the gesture. It is an ecommerce website. He said he has a theme he will just edit and develop the back end. I was going to pay for the dommain name and hosting seperately.

Should i still call you?

eCommerce? that's a long-thing bro. i though it was just normal website that won't take much time but an eCommerce would take time sir. Am sorry i can't venture into it..
Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by Mecoy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
chrispapi11:

eCommerce? that's a long-thing bro. i though it was just normal website that won't take much time but an eCommerce would take time sir. Am sorry i can't venture into it..

No p bro. I thought as much. Thanks tho
Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by benueguy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nigerians will always be Nigerians. Most of us are cheats! Someone on this forum duped me or 23k. It was all because of trust. That's why we remain where we are.

1 Like

Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by benueguy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mecoy:

No p bro. I thought as much. Thanks tho
Drop your number let me connect you with a friend
Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by Mecoy(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
benueguy:

Drop your number let me connect you with a friend
Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by Mecoy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
benueguy:
Nigerians will always be Nigerians. Most of us are cheats! Someone on this forum duped me or 23k. It was all because of trust. That's why we remain where we are.

Report the person at the police headquarters. Just reported this guy. Although the money may not be retrieved, he will definitely be brought to book.

These rogues need to be punished
Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by dotman4real007(m): 9:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
i just dey laugh oooo!!!
Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by Mecoy(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2017
Mynd44 OAM4J Lalastic
Re: How Honeywealth75 Scammed me- Who Can Help? by stefanweeks: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
Am sorry

But

(1) (Reply)

Video : A Thief Was Nabbed After He has Robbed 4 Houses At Lekki Phase 1 / House Burglar Caught In Ogboji Town Anambra Tied With Rope By Mob(pics) / Is Yahoo Plus Real? A Neighbor Just Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.