Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe (565 Views)

2017 Ankara Styles From Mama Africa's Wardrobe - Yemi Alade Top 20 Native Styles / List Of Things Lagos Tailor Demands From Apprentices Before Their Freedom (Pic) / 5 Inexpensive Ways To Spice Up Your Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe by jcmaihcxs: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Ok, i created a thread few days ago about the things we will surely find in ladies wordrobe to which 70% of our ladies confirmed it to be true.
Since no one is unable to counter the thread, I've decided to counter it myself which I'm gonna drop rightama now.

Here are the list of materials you will surely find in guys wardrobe:

¶ Exterior outfits e.g shirt, trouser, suit etc

¶ Interior wears e.g boxer, singlet etc

¶ Expensive perfumes

¶ Materials like wires, earphones, chargers, game pads etc

¶ Mirror and eye glasses

¶ Sexual magazines and movies

¶ Condoms and Vaselines
Re: List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe by ayobase(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
jcmaihcxs:
Ok, i created a thread few days ago about the things we will surely find in ladies wordrobe to which 70% of our ladies confirmed it to be true.
Since no one is unable to counter the thread, I've decided to counter it myself which I'm gonna drop rightama now.

Here are the list of materials you will surely find in guys wardrobe:

¶ Exterior outfits e.g shirt, trouser, suit etc

¶ Interior wears e.g boxer, singlet etc

¶ Expensive perfumes

¶ Materials like wires, earphones, chargers, game pads etc

¶ Mirror and eye glasses

¶ Sexual magazines and movies

¶ Condoms and Vaselines

What sort of guy?
Re: List Of Things You Will Surely Find In Guys Wardrobe by Bayhaqqi: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
ayobase:

What sort of guy?
any guy e no b guy..?

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Methods To Lose Weight. / Male Modeling / How To Choose And Use Your Makeup Brushes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.