Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. (1249 Views)

Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future? Need Advice.. Wife Pics Attached.. / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,her Pics Attached / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife In Cameroon Buried Today, Wife's Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
The story about the couple whose photographs appear below is that they lived abroad in the US for many years and had been sending money to the gentleman's brother in Nigeria who was meant to be assisting in supervising the construction of a building on their behalf.
They went home this Xmas to see how far the building works had progressed only to discover that they had been swindled ,no building and to further crown the treachery of the gentleman's brother, he laced their meal with poison which killed the couple instantly.

Rip angry

Re: See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. by maryjan8(f): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
The heart of men is wicked, All because of money
Re: See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2017
Am telling you, so wicked. His own blood brother
When u tell people from abroad.. Don't trust fully when it comes to sending money down to build house or mall.. They wont hear.
They will say he is my blood.. He or she cannot do such evil.

Ordinary say papa die leave his house behind.. Siblings kill each other quietly to inherit it by the last man standing.
And have seen such happen live in Nigeria from another family.
Re: See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Aruu.... Chaiiii
Chineke po gi oku
Ekwensu
Re: See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. by johnson232: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
I doubt the veracity of this story...
Re: See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. by Agbaletu: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
johnson232:
I doubt the veracity of this story...
It did not happen in Nigeria. Don't mind the OP.
Re: See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. by daewoorazer(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Amelian:
The story about the couple whose photographs appear below is that they lived abroad in the US for many years and had been sending money to the gentleman's brother in Nigeria who was meant to be assisting in supervising the construction of a building on their behalf.
They went home this Xmas to see how far the building works had progressed only to discover that they had been swindled ,no building and to further crown the treachery of the gentleman's brother, he laced their meal with poison which killed the couple instantly.

Rip angry

Amelian but why? Let's learn to respect the dead. They were liberians
Re: See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 05, 2017
daewoorazer:

Amelian but why? Let's learn to respect the dead. They were liberians

I respect the dead. I didn't disrespect them. The issue of their death was they were killed by poisoning. And at the end I said RIP.
Possibly the country Nigeria may not be certain. But the cause of their deaths were certain. It can happen anywhere in Africa. So no need bringing nationality into the equation.
Such scenarios have happened in Nigeria before. And mind you this story was gotten from a confidential source online.

Please let's respect the dead and learn one or two from their demise.

RIP once again.
Re: See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. by Nigga44: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2017
Amelian:

I respect the dead. I didn't disrespect them. The issue of their death was they were killed by poisoning. And at the end I said RIP.
Possibly the country Nigeria may not be certain. But the cause of their deaths were certain. It can happen anywhere in Africa. So no need bringing nationality into the equation.
Such scenarios have happened in Nigeria before. And mind you this story was gotten from a confidential source online.

Please let's respect the dead and learn one or two from their demise.

RIP once again.
I don't know what some of you gain from lying?

Something that happened in far-away Liberia.......you had to edit the post and involve Nigeria in it just to tarnish our image the more.

What exactly do you intend to achieve with this ridiculous lie?
Re: See What His Blood Has Caused! Pics Attached. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
This is barbaric. All because of money.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Lucky, A 16-months-old Baby Who Weighs Much More Than A 10-year-old / Nigerian Buys G-wagon For South African To Apologise For Impregnating His Wife / Is His Strange Behavior A Sign Of Love Or Danger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.