Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys (25759 Views)

Why Do Girls Stay Away From Sex On Sundays? / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by ouzo1(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2017
Can't believe tribal differences still matter

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Burgerlomo: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2017
AsianAfrican:
Hmm My first post here! thanks to my best friend that told me about this page.

I left Nigeria in 2014 and I was dating this Yoruba guy that my best friend hated with passion but she didnt know why but I was willing to make her see reason with why she should like him.

Since I left the country, I have been faithful to the dude. I usually told him about other guys asking me out. This dude would say, I should move on if I see someone better. this is someone that claims to love me. He never for once called me from 2014 till June 2016 I broke up with him. I did the calling! (oya insult me lol Sha that is mistake love).

Before I broke up with him, I asked him times without number if he was dating someone else and the dude would say NO!

To cut the long story short, the dude has been in a relationship all this while with a girl that he introduced to me while I was in the country as his family friend because she was always in the house when I went to see him. He was obviously a gold digger thinking I would get my Canadian paper and come back to Nigeria to marry him.

The most annoying of it all is wasting Jesus salvation by being a side chic for 2yrs! Jesus didnt die on the cross for me to be a side chic na. sad

This is a guy I dated truthfully for 2 years! This is a guy I will send my money to while I was serving. He never took me out. WOOOW, will I forget the day I called his mother and she insulted me to stay away from the son. I was in shock while a woman I have never met will throw insults to a lady she has not met! I discussed the issue with this yoruba guy and he played deaf ears! Since I left the country I have turned down many guys because of this guy I knew perfectly had nothing to offer but I genuinely loved him and believed in his future. Although I was heart broken but ..... It is all fine

My parents have always told me a yoruba man will always end up with a yoruba woman in the house or outside the house which means either ways you will be replaced.
I have decided never to give a yoruba guy a chance in my life. #myopinion

Try me grin
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Burgerlomo: 9:55am On Jan 05, 2017
OBTSubtle:
grin

So because of one Yoruba guy.. You think they are all the same??

Well, I'm Igbo, I'm single and ready to marry..

Would you like to have my number?

God bless you for that your comment

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 05, 2017
ItsQuinn:
That's fair enough smiley

Yoruba people should stay on their lane while igbo people should stay on their own lane as well....kapish?! smiley
but you do know on d inside that you cannot stay on your lane bcus of ur addiction to afonjas?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2017
Addiction ke? You've got the wrong person
Onijagidijagan:

but you do know on d inside that you cannot stay on your lane bcus of ur addiction to afonjas?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2017
buh we yoruba guys no hw to take care of igbo girls and we are gud in B...
ItsQuinn:
You don't need to tell me....I'm already staying away from them grin tongue
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2017
No they don't....they dont know how to take care of any girl talk more of an igbo girl. You guys lack nurturing skills, no offense smiley
adewumiopeyemi:
buh we yoruba guys no hw to take care of igbo girls and we are gud in B...

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2017
nuturing skill in what way ave u dated a yoruba guy before undecided undecided
ItsQuinn:
No they don't....they dont know how to take care of any girl talk more of an igbo girl. You guys lack nurturing skills, no offense smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Sadly yes sad
adewumiopeyemi:
nuturing skill in what way ave u dated a yoruba guy before undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2017
undecided undecided undecidedhunnnm
ItsQuinn:
Sadly yes sad
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Mujaheeeden: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2017
AsianAfrican:

Thanks Phd candidate in English Language

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 05, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Addiction ke? You've got the wrong person
talk is cheap and this a faceless forum I wud have proved to you hw you have not bn staying on ur lanes.

But to tell d truth why do ibo ladies love yoruba deamons dat much? an average igbo lady in d west prefer a yoruva dude over her ibo kinsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I think regardless of his tribe, culture, nationality... Men in general are most likely to cheat..

Only it's up for us as women whether to accept or leave them.. cool
Exactly naaaaa! cheesy grin
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Nurturing skills? Never heard that before.....only suckling babes come to mind when I hear d word nurture..... No offence grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 11:40am On Jan 05, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Madam sannu ooo...

FYI im dating an ibo chik n we love each oda to the core. Even if it means turning our backs on our tribes n the world at large. Its worth

....im sure she' ll be like, wtf u talking about.

Guy am just like u too.....I don't give 3&1/2 fvcks about tribal differences......I just love who I love....no need doe all these tribal busshiiit

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2017
That's why a Yoruba man can never take care of any girl smiley
luminouz:

Nurturing skills? Never heard that before.....only suckling babes come to mind when I hear d word nurture..... No offence grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2017
Well not me undecided
Onijagidijagan:

talk is cheap and this a faceless forum I wud have proved to you hw you have not bn staying on ur lanes.

But to tell d truth why do ibo ladies love yoruba deamons dat much? an average igbo lady in d west prefer a yoruva dude over her ibo kinsmen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Elmojiid(m): 11:54am On Jan 05, 2017
wawuuuu...rada rada..yeyeye and so fvcking what, stay away from us bcoz we are demon.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
ItsQuinn:
That's why a Yoruba man can never take care of any girl smiley
Oh baby... Taking care of girls is not my problem...I have been doing that....but u expect me to also babysit a toddler in any adult body...most girls don't know what they want....am always in shock when I hear them.talk even on NL....that's why i follow...Raine80....rokiatu...joanana..Amelia ...coz they are so matured....most girls watch telemundo n Z- world too much n I wonder wat d fvck is wrong with y'all.....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by harffie(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by harffie(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Sadly yes sad
grin if you still have a feeling for your Yoruba ex means ......... grin grin
I repeat feelings

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Well not me undecided
well I wish una stay 4 una lane o cuz many brothels, baby selling factories and LovePeddler houses will close down
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luscioustrish(f): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
Lol grin

Im ibo and my hubby is yoruba and we don't care cos it doesn't matter kiss

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Monalisa185(f): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
tribal bigotry
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by HarveySpecter1: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Newsflash: there's no Igbo girl left untouched by Yoruba d1ck, unless she just got off ekene dili or young shall grow....and she didnt come to Yorubaland to meet ndigbo, she came to see, taste and fvk that Yoruba cassava.

Who told you that Yoruba dudes are more endowed than IBO dudes?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by moghulis: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Who told you that Yoruba dudes are more endowed than IBO dudes?

No mind am.
Nah inferiority complex dey worry am
the tribes with large large dicks in naija are Igbos, hausas and some part of calabar. Me, Myself and I haf an 8.1long, 5.9girth donglipsrsealed

but we all know of the afonjas as men wif pencil bickgrin I repeat pencil bick.cheesy

Wonder why na dem dey drink sex enhancement drugs pass.grin

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Feelings?

I don't know how he looks like anymore, maybe he's even dead sef undecided
harffie:

grin if you still have a feeling for your Yoruba ex means ......... grin grin
I repeat feelings

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by HarveySpecter1: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
moghulis:

No mind am.
the tribes with large large dicks in naija are Igbos, hausas and some part of calabar

but we all know of the afonjas as men wif pencil bickgrin I repeat pencil bick.cheesy

Wonder why na dem dey drink sex enhancement drugs pass.grin

Actually,it has nothing to do with tribe. Dont mind these bigots who can't reason without trying to say bad things about other tribes.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
But guys also expect a lady to baby sit him too....even most men too don't know what they want undecided
luminouz:

Oh baby... Taking care of girls is not my problem...I have been doing that....but u expect me to also babysit a toddler in any adult body...most girls don't know what they want....am always in shock when I hear them.talk even on NL....that's why i follow...Raine80....rokiatu...joanana..Amelia ...coz they are so matured....most girls watch telemundo n Z- world too much n I wonder wat d fvck is wrong with y'all.....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by muller101(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Tribalistic thread.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Ellegacy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
Chisos.. cool Touching story. grin grin
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
ItsQuinn:
But guys also expect a lady to baby sit him too....even most men too don't know what they want undecided
Coz not! Babysit a man? How is that even done? He works his ass off n takes care of his family! What he wants is respect n peace in his home...but naaaaa.....una no go greeee...... He is a one minute man....or no...now he is a fvckaroo.....he is too kind...Na....he is now cruel......y u think women are equated with drama n trauma over no drachma!
Yet...they will go to Shiloh n MFM to pray their lungs out for a husband whose destiny will stubbornly refuse to be located.....not when hell is coming for him!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / Am I Weird 23 Years Old And Still A Male Virgin / Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Guys From Getting Married In 2015 *CT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.