Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys (25717 Views)

Why Do Girls Stay Away From Sex On Sundays? / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by princeakins(m): 8:32am On Jan 06, 2017
correct geh, tell dem o..

They know No tribe is a saint...

Only d hypocrite will take dz serious..

morning dear..
rosieluv:
we know this already,its not new
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by joanana(f): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2017
AsianAfrican:
Hmm My first post here! thanks to my best friend that told me about this page.

I left Nigeria in 2014 and I was dating this Yoruba guy that my best friend hated with passion but she didnt know why but I was willing to make her see reason with why she should like him.

Since I left the country, I have been faithful to the dude. I usually told him about other guys asking me out. This dude would say, I should move on if I see someone better. this is someone that claims to love me. He never for once called me from 2014 till June 2016 I broke up with him. I did the calling! (oya insult me lol Sha that is mistake love).

Before I broke up with him, I asked him times without number if he was dating someone else and the dude would say NO!

To cut the long story short, the dude has been in a relationship all this while with a girl that he introduced to me while I was in the country as his family friend because she was always in the house when I went to see him. He was obviously a gold digger thinking I would get my Canadian paper and come back to Nigeria to marry him.

The most annoying of it all is wasting Jesus salvation by being a side chic for 2yrs! Jesus didnt die on the cross for me to be a side chic na. sad

This is a guy I dated truthfully for 2 years! This is a guy I will send my money to while I was serving. He never took me out. WOOOW, will I forget the day I called his mother and she insulted me to stay away from the son. I was in shock while a woman I have never met will throw insults to a lady she has not met! I discussed the issue with this yoruba guy and he played deaf ears! Since I left the country I have turned down many guys because of this guy I knew perfectly had nothing to offer but I genuinely loved him and believed in his future. Although I was heart broken but ..... It is all fine

My parents have always told me a yoruba man will always end up with a yoruba woman in the house or outside the house which means either ways you will be replaced.
I have decided never to give a yoruba guy a chance in my life. #myopinion

Bia OP Biko dont generalise u hear . Do not judge all books by its cover!!!! As all fingers are not equal, Not all men are the same. M married to a wonderful, kind hearted, sefless, my boo of life Yoruba man. Hes the best man in my life.

Come on, you should have counted your tongue with your teeth a long time ago. The guy never call you for one day, never takes you out, gives you money, talk bout the future or introduce you to his family. I have been there before, trust me. Nne i counted my tongue with my teeth. I know how you feel, hes not good for you at all. He never loved you.

Please dont marry tribe, follow your heart and pray to Baba God, you will meet your better half and he might be a Yoruba man. No use your hand pursue your better half becos what one i.diot did to you. Forgive him and move on. Its part of life experiences. Even the Igbo man wey u dey find , e own fit worse pass that yoruba guy own ooo. I don talk my own sha!!! Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by joanana(f): 9:47am On Jan 06, 2017
ItsQuinn:
No they don't....they dont know how to take care of any girl talk more of an igbo girl. You guys lack nurturing skills, no offense smiley

Dont say so!! they take of their women!!! maybe you met met the stingy ones. same goes to the igbo tribe too
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Eastactivist: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2017
joanana:

Dont say so!! they take of their women!!! maybe you met met the stingy ones. same goes to the igbo tribe too

Igbos are nothing like yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by joanana(f): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2017
Eastactivist:

Igbos are nothing like yorubas.

Indeed !!!!! Tribe has got nothing to do with the persons character u hear. whether yoruba, igbo, hausa and others ....

stop comparing as if all igbo men are good . same goes to other tribes u hear. Do not judge a mans character becos of his tribe

Nwanna leave that thing jare
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Eastactivist: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
joanana:

Indeed !!!!! Tribe has got nothing to do with the persons character u hear. whether yoruba, igbo, hausa and others ....

stop comparing as if all igbo men are good . same goes to other tribes u hear. Do not judge a mans character becos of his tribe

Yorubas are nothing to be compared to the Igbos.
Talk for your people please. Do not lump the two for any criminal reason.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Thats my gurl. cheesy
There are many igbomen out there or 4ven other tribes. But not yoruba they dont like us but chase after our gals for sexual urge.
They are confused
is d other way round, igbo women chase after yoruba men for sexual urge and money, and are extra cheap...an average streets in a yorubaland is filled with half naked igbo women expecting yoruba dude to holla at them...I will start by saying u sud come and chase them frm whorre houses here firstly then we will believe you.
Yoruba girls and other tribe will also love it more if you stop d competition with them.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

is d other way round, igbo women chase after yoruba men for sexual urge and money, and are extra cheap...an average streets in a yorubaland
is filled with half naked igbo women expecting
yoruba dude to holla at them...I will start by
saying u sud come and chase them frm whor houses here firstly then we will believe you.
Yoruba girls and other tribe will also love it more if you stop d competition with them.

I dnt argue with kids who wana use lies to score cheap points... if u are interested come to wema board estate in ikeja lemme open ur eyes u will see yoruba gals doing wonders here with asewo... even a nurse here in my yard called mary(a yoruba gal) is a first class ashewo despite earning salary. I SWEAR!
Thats how she will be lookin for my attention.

But i dont do ashewos i would hav bleeped her severally coz shez dying for me.
Wen i feel like doing a yoruba gal i enter unilag with a ride and my guy will arrange one for me
I dnt do street yoruba gals Dey too plenty here lookin for attention Lol... if u doubt me and u want to confirm i will send u my address and u come and see for urself.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by lereinter(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
AsianAfrican:

How smart of you? You want educative talk? what are you looking for in the relationship column? Stop sounding as stupid as you look!

you wrote more stuid than. i thought u are, worst than a fool.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by BabaRamota1980: 4:29am On Jan 07, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Who told you that Yoruba dudes are more endowed than IBO dudes?

If Yoruba fvk outside its race it was never Ibo. We would fvk Northward or Westward or even Bini and Itsekiri but never beyond there. We didnt even know what Ibo was till in the 1940s, and even at that time we looked down on you. Then in 1980 hardship at home really emptied out the villages and your women thronged to Yorubaland for survival. They offered everything....you know what I mean, everything, nothing was held back. Their experience paid off for them. Ibo with loud mouth....na your women begin share news how Yoruba men carry.

I have fckd many many women of different tribes and race and I can remember just very few that didnt feel my knob brush her cervix. Miraculously all five of them are below 5'7" in height.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by HarveySpecter1: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

If Yoruba fvk outside its race it was never Ibo. We would fvk Northward or Westward or even Bini and Itsekiri but never beyond there. We didnt even know what Ibo was till in the 1940s, and even at that time we looked down on you. Then in 1980 hardship at home really emptied out the villages and your women thronged to Yorubaland for survival. They offered everything....you know what I mean, everything, nothing was held back. Their experience paid off for them. Ibo with loud mouth....na your women begin share news how Yoruba men carry.

I have fckd many many women of different tribes and race and I can remember just very few that didnt feel my knob brush her cervix. Miraculously all five of them are below 5'7" in height.

Go take your medication

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by HarveySpecter1: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2017
Eastactivist:

Until yorubas stop the childish act of parents inculcating tribal hatred on their children for the Igbos, and the Yoruba youths ending their foolish game of playing Yoruba demons. Nobody of value from other tribes will take you serious let alone the Igbos.

This is so true. Tribal bigotry is what their parents encourage them to do.

I also wonder why they would rather call you "Omo IBO" than see you as a normal human being.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by hammerF: 10:28am On Jan 07, 2017
demons in human form.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by waternogetemeny: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
she was under demonic attack.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Eastactivist: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

This is so true. Tribal bigotry is what their parents encourage them to do.

I also wonder why they would rather call you "Omo IBO" than see you as a normal human being.

Can you explain?
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Chelseafan1: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
AsianAfrican:

I left Nigeria in 2014 and I was dating this Yoruba guy that my best friend hated with passion but she didnt know why but I was willing to make her see reason with why she should like him.

Since I left the country, I have been faithful to the dude. I usually told him about other guys asking me out. This dude would say, I should move on if I see someone better. this is someone that claims to love me. He never for once called me from 2014 till June 2016 I broke up with him. I did the calling! (oya insult me lol Sha that is mistake love).

Before I broke up with him, I asked him times without number if he was dating someone else and the dude would say NO!

To cut the long story short, the dude has been in a relationship all this while with a girl that he introduced to me while I was in the country as his family friend because she was always in the house when I went to see him. He was obviously a gold digger thinking I would get my Canadian paper and come back to Nigeria to marry him.

The most annoying of it all is wasting Jesus salvation by being a side chic for 2yrs! Jesus didnt die on the cross for me to be a side chic na. sad

This is a guy I dated truthfully for 2 years! This is a guy I will send my money to while I was serving. He never took me out. WOOOW, will I forget the day I called his mother and she insulted me to stay away from the son. I was in shock while a woman I have never met will throw insults to a lady she has not met! I discussed the issue with this yoruba guy and he played deaf ears! Since I left the country I have turned down many guys because of this guy I knew perfectly had nothing to offer but I genuinely loved him and believed in his future. Although I was heart broken but ..... It is all fine

My parents have always told me a yoruba man will always end up with a yoruba woman in the house or outside the house which means either ways you will be replaced.

What do you want someone like me to say now, after I loved my igbo girl with everything I have and she knew it but still lied, cheated on me and eventually dumped me for a yahoo boy, what do u want me to say, that all Yoruba boys shouldn't date Igbo girls cos y'all are evil. Shey u were spending on ur own man, my girl was very stingy nd evil, while I was serving, I sent money to her, little did I know that, she was flexing around in different guys cars back in skul. I almost swore never to date any pretty and fair igbo girl again till I die. I also hurt some girls feelings cos of her. I was there flaunting my babe, not known I was flaunting one greedy bitch

Don't generalize please.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Chelseafan1: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
joanana:

God bless u my sister, we shud stop all these tribal war, it is about individual, look at my own experience with my igbo chick. Someone I loved with all of me, yet she cheated nd kept on cheating sef. Till I let her go with d guy.
Does that mean all igbo girls are like that? No
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
tossie101:

Nop u quoted me with one line then went offline to compose urself and story.
Btw how many yoruba women do u know dat married igbo men compare and compare other wise.
Ur parents always tellin ur daughters not to mary igbo men.
I am a Yoruba man. In my family I have two sisters who are married to Igbo men. One is from Abia and the other is Deltan. I have a third sister who is marrying someone from Imo by the month of march. The Imo man is a widower whose former wife was also Yoruba. People are mixing up but you won't see it if your mind aint ready to see it.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by FemiFimile: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
undecided
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by AyamBlaze: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
Very true to a large extent. The chances of a Yoruba guy settling down with an igbo lady is very slim.. Even the few ones that have been tied down still do away maps.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by tossie101(f): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I am a Yoruba man. In my family I have two sisters who are married to Igbo men. One is from Abia and the other is Deltan. I have a third sister who is marrying someone from Imo by the month of march. The Imo man is a widower whose former wife was also Yoruba. People are mixing up but you won't see it if your mind aint ready to see it.

Oga sir...and u want me to bliv ur stories undecided
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by dejilg(m): 1:33am On Jan 08, 2017
as usual the post is by a lady and it's always rife with "men are cheat" and this particular one is targeting "our demonhood" well Goodluck dear OP, u rightly stated it's ur opinion.....cos many many more people wud never go that way.....

enjoy ur life and find ur love (I don't believe its magical because no one is unlovable, even a serial killer or "cheater"wink

call me a Yoruba demon and I'd say that's in d past and ain't proud of the life.....but are women trustworthy? learn to know how ur man thinks and what he has experienced....it goes a long way to protect u and help u decide in keeping him or letting him go as time unfolds
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by luminouz(m): 3:09am On Jan 08, 2017
tossie101:

Oga sir...and u want me to bliv ur stories undecided
U don't believe anybody who is not from ur tribe....do u? undecided
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

tossie101:

Oga sir...and u want me to bliv ur stories

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by AsianAfrican: 7:36am On Jan 11, 2017
lereinter:

you wrote more stuid than. i thought u are, worst than a fool.

Was about to give you the most applicable reply in this context then realised you are not well educated. Son, it's not too late to go back to school.

It is stupid not stuid. Secondly, you don't put full stop in between a sentence. Finally it is worse than not worst than. I hope I took time to get you a bit educated? If not, register for an adult education class. Goodnight son.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 11, 2017
AsianAfrican:

Nne I know I am coming late but lemme explain something to you, firstly sorry for the betrayal but the best things in life don't come easy.
Forget his tribe you just got unlucky to date a douche bag.

Don't close your heart to possibilities your true love might be Yoruba, Hausa, Edo or even Ghanaian.

Just keep it an open mind , usually we pass through hurt to find the right person.
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by yinkeys(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2017
@AsianAfrican you need to simply realize that not everyone has the fear of God, truly has nothing to do with tribe. There are snakes in every tribe
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by waternogetemeny: 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
joanana:

It is always a matter of time statistics dont lie.

JUST TAKE A SAMPLE OF THE MINORITY INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE AND COMPARE TO THE MAJORITY MARRIAGES INVOLVING PEOPLE OF THE SAME TRIBE. DO THE MATHS. THE MINORITY INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE IS MORE LIKELY TO CRASH.

HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES.

Uche Iwuji to Juwon Lawal, divorced after baby. Monalisa Chinda to Segun Dejo Richards divorced after baby, Ngozi Nwosu, Stepnora Okere Stella damasus divorced after baby and Clarion Chukuwura used for baby by Shina Peter, used by Tunde Abiola and divorced and then Femi Odunaye and divorced.

Read below and see link. https://www.nairaland.com/3569532/tonto-dike-removes-husbands-name.

i dont know wen igbo women started to be baby mamas, that are left holding and raising yoruba baby for yorubas. really sad!

Seems there is fire on the mountain in Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh's home as she has removed her husband's name "Churchill" and "Mrs" which was on her Instagram page.

The "C" on her Instagram page now stands for her second name, Charity. The "Yummy mummy" tag she put on her Instagram is also missing.

Everything alright?
Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by lereinter(m): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
AsianAfrican:

Was about to give you the most applicable reply in this context then realised you are not well educated. Son, it's not too late to go back to school.

It is stupid not stuid. Secondly, you don't put full stop in between a sentence. Finally it is worse than not worst than. I hope I took time to get you a bit educated? If not, register for an adult education class. Goodnight son.

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by arugoiyk: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Yea I know all men fvck....but not as bad as Yoruba guys na, Yoruba guys want sex 5 times a day and if you don't give it to them as they want it, they will go outside and look for it grin

You are sounding like a victim. From your comments here, it appeared that you have been betrayed several times. Honestly, you have to shun your emotional gullibility to avoid falling a victim again. Better look for real man. There are solid Igbo men around your area. Find one of them and focus

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girls Stay Away From Yoruba Guys by jake2much(m): 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
after wat chinwe d dog do to me iv neva to hav anyrin wit ibo girls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend / Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides / Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.