Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. (20810 Views)

EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards / Court Orders Release Of Ifeanyi Ubah Within 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:21am On Jan 05, 2017
Behold one of those, who manufactured all kinds of lies against Buhari and APC. An ethnic jingoist who hated APC and Buhari with Venom. The man who always Championed the course of Biafra and other secessionist agenda...The Man who defended Jonathan with his lge and cursed President Buhari...

Anyway that has abandoned the followings

Goodluck Jonathan

Nnamdi Kanu

IPOB Yoots

PDP and her online thugs

and declared unflinching support and love for APC and Buhari:

Just before you rant, ponder over these:

Ifeanyi Ubah (Owner Of Authority Newspapers) Now An APC Member

Orji Uzor Kalu ( Owner Of The Sun Newspapers) Now An APC grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2017
Some of his tweets before today: grin grin

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2017
More grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Now after baptism....these are his latest songs.. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by madridguy(m): 12:24am On Jan 05, 2017
Sai Baba everywhere you go.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Aufbauh(m): 12:29am On Jan 05, 2017
The PDP had already been proscribed and confirmed dead.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by swagagolic01(m): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin
do u have a job apart from defending Buhari? ? The dude followed his boss, has that change d insults he rained on Buhari nd apc? I believe now that his in apc his a saint abi Ure happy uba decamped to apc, shey na same uba wey lead TAN Zombies everywhere

9 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2017
More baptismal tweets grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:36am On Jan 05, 2017
Ipob yoots una see una lives? grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:37am On Jan 05, 2017
Ok
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:39am On Jan 05, 2017
[s]
swagagolic01:
do u have a job apart from defending Buhari? ? The dude followed his boss, has that change d insults he rained on Buhari nd apc? I believe now that his in apc his a saint abi Ure happy uba decamped to apc, shey na same uba wey lead TAN Zombies everywhere
[/s]

Take handkerchief..

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Bekwarra(m): 1:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Rubbish
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by adioolayi(m): 1:08am On Jan 05, 2017
Actions like this reminds me of a moniker Hungerbad.. lol.... Hunger really bad
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by meezynetwork(m): 1:23am On Jan 05, 2017
This is pure politics. Fani kayode was a principal critics of Goodluck Jonathan but ended up been in his camp till today. That's politics. Adesina was once a APC critics but he is now the spokesman of the president.

1 Like

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by nonsobaba: 2:17am On Jan 05, 2017
I agree that PDP doesn't exist in Anambra state. The party died in the state after the two illiterate Uba brothers, Andy and Chris decided to burn down Anambra government buildings in their desperation to pocket the state. The party is dead but their manhood lives on in the state as a result of federal power that enabled them to carry out sophisticated rigging by presenting 2 or more candidates for every elective post which gave them undue advantage over other parties in a state where an overwhelming majority of the people are naturally attached to APGA. God has finally punished them by taking that federal power from them and 2019 National Assembly elections will prove to all that PDP has no base in Anambra. As for APC that the illiterate "Doctor" Ifeanyi Ubah joined, i believe that he must have done so to get Buhari to pay up the arrears of subsidy money he is owed because not only is he unelectable on any party platform he may choose to run for governor, but APC is a suicide pill for any politician here.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Corrinthians(m): 4:28am On Jan 05, 2017
Ipob zombies would die of heartache this season. grin grin grin

This is a clasic "go and die" response. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 05, 2017
this zombie is here masturbating on top ifeanyi uba news decamping to APC where he can't even win a ward.

no one in anambra will vote in this illiterate
from LP to PDP to APC grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by QuotaSystem: 4:43am On Jan 05, 2017
Who needs further proof that iPod Yoots are nothing but disgruntled and pained elements who lost out completely in the 2015 elections?

Just see how that biafraud_ yoot is suddenly screaming APC/Buhari/One Nigeria like his life depended on it.

We don't want shameless sore losers in the APC, Ubah and his squad of Anambra IPOB zombies should thank the Nigerian constitution for the freedom of association that allows them to join the winning "Amala Tuwo party".

In fact I can't wait to read The Authority's next headline (Ubahs formerly pro biafraud_ newspaper)...something like;

"Buhari is the messiah of Ndigbo in disguise."- Ifeanyi Ubah

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by IamPatriotic(m): 5:38am On Jan 05, 2017
I've known this guy for close to 8 years in the political media space, he stands for nothing, he's a grasshopper looking for whose field to fete, he was with some Governor El Rufai social guys when they denied him access to the governor, he ranted about it on Twitter back then, called out Omojuwa, Ekeike Fakuade and others, then made moves to join Asiwaju Tinunu train and he realised that was too formidable for him too penetrate, he ran to a loose PDP that was opened to any dick and harry... the poor jobless guy once blocked my on Twitter for telling him to get a life and being desperate to be relevant.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Mujaheeeden: 5:44am On Jan 05, 2017
I am a twitter Lord and i can bet that this handle is one of those unknown handles that are not popular but the Op just want to score a cheap shot.

If it was @akaebube i would have fainted. Please carry this nonsense handle and gerrout
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by DecemberIV: 6:17am On Jan 05, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
I am a twitter Lord and i can bet that this handle is one of those unknown handles that are not popular but the Op just want to score a cheap shot.

If it was @akaebube i would have fainted. Please carry this nonsense handle and gerrout

You these iPod yoots can like to fool yourselves thinking you can fool others.

That repented biafran (@radicalyouthman)has over 94,000 followers and is therefore more relevant than you can ever dream to be. Even your god @akaebube that you were willing to faint for has only 24,000 followers so you have just been talking sh1t.

Anambra sai APC, IPOD is a fraud.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Mynd44: 6:30am On Jan 05, 2017
These yoots are losing it

13 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Atiku2019: 6:37am On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by QuotaSystem: 6:40am On Jan 05, 2017
Mynd44:
These yoots are losing it

My brother 2017 has been rough for the iPod Yoots so far...

1. Wike bowing to Sultan..

2. Wike pledging one indivisible non negotiable Nigeria in Sokoto...

3. Anambra heavyweight Ifeanyi Uba joining the APC few weeks after Orji Uzor Kalu....

Bruh they have every reason to be losing it right now.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Mynd44: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2017
QuotaSystem:

My brother 2017 has been rough for the iPod Yoots so far...

1. Wike bowing to Sultan..
2. Wike pledging one indivisible non negotiable Nigeria in Sokoto...
3. Anambra heavyweight Ifeanyi Uba joining the APC few weeks after Uzor Kalu....

Bruh they have every reason to be losing it right now.

All the yoots APC or PDP have lost thier minds.

Note that yoots is different from Youths

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by QuotaSystem: 6:46am On Jan 05, 2017
Mynd44:

All the yoots APC or PDP have lost thier minds.

Note that yoots is different from Youths

Lol, but Yoots is trademarked to IPOD so there's no such thing.

Take note and avoid copyright infringement.

But did you ever imagine that an iPod yoot would transform into an APC member overnight just like that? Wow.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Mynd44: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Lol, but Yoots is trademarked to IPOD so there's no such thing.

Take note and avoid copyright infringement.

But did you ever imagine that an iPod yoot would transform into an APC member?

Nah. Yoots started from twitter. It is the brainless followers who tweet nonsense without using their heads for a miserable $100

2 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Agimor(m): 6:50am On Jan 05, 2017
Is not about principles is about it's principal.

1 Like

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by QuotaSystem: 6:52am On Jan 05, 2017
Mynd44:

Nah. Yoots started from twitter. It is the brainless followers who tweet nonsense without using their heads for a miserable $100

I was referring to NL nomenclature.

This just proves that the agitation is a farce and is a movement of disgruntled 2015 losers.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by QuotaSystem: 6:54am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Stalwert: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2017
grin grin the yoots are confused.

But are we saying only the Yorubas are capable of playing opposition politics in this country?

I am not yoruba but disturbed that throughout our democratic history they are the only ones who consistently played the opposition politics properly.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. by Corrinthians(m): 7:13am On Jan 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Behold one of those, who manufactured all kinds of lies against Buhari and APC. An ethnic jingoist who hated APC and Buhari with Venom. The man who always Championed the course of Biafra and other secessionist agenda...The Man who defended Jonathan with his lge and cursed President Buhari...

Anyway that has abandoned the followings

Goodluck Jonathan

Nnamdi Kanu

IPOB Yoots

PDP and her online thugs

and declared unflinching support and love for APC and Buhari:

Just before you rant, ponder over these:

Ifeanyi Ubah (Owner Of Authority Newspapers) Now An APC Member

Orji Uzor Kalu ( Owner Of The Sun Newspapers) Now An APC grin grin

Lalasticlala, have you seen this? smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions School, Health Centre Built By RCCG (Photos) / How Adoke Misled GEJ Into Withdrawing Assent To Amended Constitution– Ekweremadu / "Two South-East Governors To Join APC" – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.