Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Come And Laff , Laff It Loud - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Come And Laff , Laff It Loud (25214 Views)

The Best Of Mark Angel Comedy 2017 - Watch And Laff Out LOUD / Let Us Yarn And Laff / Nigerian Mums and their Wahala... Read and Laff till you faint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 2:22am On Jan 05, 2017
hello guys,are you bored,tired or reckless,
why don't you take a tip of coca cola and follow this thread.don't forget to laugh it out loud...

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 2:32am On Jan 05, 2017
I never knew our house has a lot of corners until my mum said Ayo go and bring me those fried meat dat is inside the home theatre carton at d back of d cupboard near d visitor's room

Make i sha no eat am sha #

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 2:33am On Jan 05, 2017
THE BEST PLACE TO LEARN ENGLISH IS @ THE *ATM*

U will here *"Brother is any people at ur back"* *"are u the last person on this place"* *"please, I'm at the front of ur back"*
Kuku kill me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 2:34am On Jan 05, 2017
Everything was going smoothly Until she said I should follow her on Bluetooth
Limme Lemmi Die.!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 2:37am On Jan 05, 2017
Earlier today as I was about to slot my card into the ATM, I noticed the lady behind me on the queue was too close for comfort. So I politely told her, " excuse me, could you please move back a little?" and she goes " who telling you that I am looking at you,you are not even worthing my looking,I have a awesome husband so I no fit looked at you abeg jare typing your pin code faster let me typeth my own and getting out of here"

I never remember my PIN since o!

8 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 2:38am On Jan 05, 2017
When you buy a phone of N640,000 and a SIM card of N50.
Few days later the phone gets missing and all you can say is " it's not even the phone that is paining me, it's the SIM card".

Alaye......, if I slap you eh, your ancestors will feel dizzy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 2:39am On Jan 05, 2017
don't forget to laugh it loud
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:32am On Jan 05, 2017
good day guys..let's continue and thanks for the LIKES....

7 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2017
Do you still remember those awkward days in schools during Exams?

1. When a bright student tells the invigilator that question 4 has a problem, but you have already answered it...

2. When a fellow student asks for a graph paper, but you are finished and did not see anywhere where it was required..

3. When the invigilator says jump question 6 we will rectify it later, but it was the question you enjoyed most when answering...

4. When you see people busy using rulers and you are wondering what is going on...

5. When you hear your friends arguing after the exam whether the answer to question 5 was 35.5% or 36% and your answer was -45000

(I've laughed so hard... share if u did experience such during ur time at school)

45 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2017
PLEASE HELP ME PRAY FOR MY NEIGHBOR SON: We are taking him to d hospital right now, he swallowed (8G) memory card and he has been singing all songs on d memory, we don't know what will happen when he got to d vedio folder coz it's full of war films....don't laugh alone, share and likes...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2017
If the children of Israel were like Girls of today while
crossing the red sea, they would hv spent the whole day in d middle of the sea, taking pictures and uploading it on Facebook, whatsapp,bbm, Twitter
even on instagram with comments like:
(1). Chilling with bro Moses.
(2). Miracle things on point.
(3). Cruising on the red sea.
(4). Omo see fish flexing.
(5). Pharaoh no fit catch us.
(6). Fish for sale, ping for delivery.
(7). Flexing with uncle Aaron
(cool. Swimming mood activated.
(9). Me and my boo on fish hunting
(10). We don cross the red sea na God win. Share with your friends and let them laugh too...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2017
*REASON WHY SOME IGBO PEOPLE DON'T GREET ELDERS IN THEIR VILLAGE...*

*Just greet an old woman and she will tell you the story of your generation like;*

Morning Nwam, Bia, Is this not Okechukwu the son of Ebube, the man who raped two girls before getting married to Obiageli the daughter of the
wine tapper who fell from a palm tree while staring at the buttocks of Juliliana the village famous prostitute who aborted sixteen pregnancies before getting married to Okeke the Dibia man from the neighboring village. Is it not your Grandfather that died of madness?
Nwam, so you have grown so big, Kedu?
IBO KWENU !!!!!!!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2017
English Language is not by force, if u can't speak correctly, kindly use pidgin or your mother Tongue.Today at First Bank, I told a girl " excuse me, pls move back I want to pass" and she said " PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! I can't go backer than this, this is the backest I can go, can't you see there is somebody in front of my back?gbagam!!3 pple Fainted. Overdose_forming on pooiiint !....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2017
I will be right back....don't forget laughing is the best medicine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 4:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Just thinking For Guys that think care is by asking Ur Girl questions like…. Have u eaten? Have u taking your bath? Did u sleep well?? How was your night? Did u go out today?? Were are u now? Hope u are fine? No No No. I think u should improve and ask questions like this; should i get u some food stuffs? What type of soap and cream should i get 4 u? Do u need some money 2 change your wadrope?? Should i send u some money 4 checkup?? Oh! Baby before i forget,i just recieved my salary now,hope u don’t mind if i take u out and spoil u a little? Alright dear,i just called 2 know how u are doing and 2 know if u need recharge card 2 call your parents….. Ladies hope I make sense.? Hope the guys are in support also? *hehehe*

8 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Early this morning, I had only N200 on me. So, I saw this little boy and sent him to buy me beans and bread.
I waited Shaa... then I saw him coming without beans nor bread, but he was sucking fãn yogurt with pie. So I asked him where's my beans he said when he was going to buy the beans my N200 got missing. So on his way back to tell me my money has got missing, he saw N200 on the floor and used it to buy his yogurt n pie.....
I was like MOGBE..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nothing teaches patience than a "Shaking charger"

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2017
I discovered something terrible with my neighbor. He was very sick and called a witch doctor to come to treat him at his house. The witch doctor said his case was critical and that he cannot be cured, but the sickness can be transferred to another person. My neighbor accepted. The witch doctor worked on him, and told him, as I am leaving, if anyone opens the door you must say 'tchaa'. And this person will die in your place. The witch doctor left, and my neighbor was waiting for the first unlucky person so as to say 'tchaa', and transfer his sickness to the person and be cured. But the witch doctor discovered that he didn't collect any money from my neighbor for his treatment, so he decided to take the risk to go back to my neighbor and ask. As soon as he opened the door, my neighbor shouted 'tchaa', the witch doctor shouted 'retchaa', my neighbor then shouted 'reretchaa', the witch doctor shouted 'rereretchaa'. As I am telling you now, the whole quarters are there watching how the two are in 'rererererereretchaa' competition.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Teacher:Why Are You Late Jhonson:My Parents Were Fightin' Teacher:Is That A Valid Reason. Jhonson:Yes,My Mom Was Using My Shoe To Beat Dad,So I Had To Wait.

13 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Wife: Darling, give me your phone for a second. Husband: Wait, let me switch it on. Delete videos. Delete pictures. Delete music. Delete private folder Delete number. Delete sms. Delete out going calls. Delete incoming calls. Delete mms. UNISTALL Whatsapp. Delete... Delete... Delete... Delete... Delete... Delete... FORMAT Memory Card. Reset phone to Factory settings... Husband: Here you go honey, i have nothing to hide from you. Wife:Thanx love... I just wanted to check the time. Husband: Oh my God!

6 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 5:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
hello guys,thanks for the LIKES AND SHARE TASIII hope you don't mind if I mention you in my next update... be expecting more....

4 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hi Actually Chemically Physically Biologically Zoological y Historically Mathematically Equally Finally Exactly I want to wish You Good evening!!! how was ur day?

3 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
DEDICATED TO TASIII
```Borrow $5 from your girlfriend, dash her $200 later, she would still ask you......."baby! when are you giving me the $5 you borrowed from me? The owner is seriously disturbing me ooo...?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2017
*****God help 9ja***** Because someone couldn't afford #50 for transport fare, he trekked and trekked under the hot sun until his shadow left him and entered bike. No be joke.....

10 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2017
Na only for Naija u go c a person that lost phone wey worth 20k and he will be saying.. " I just need the SIM, I would av b api if the person leave the SIM"
Are u consoling ursev ni .Retrieve na 1k my bro ...

3 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
#copied.........Grandpa said to grand son,"see, your teacher is coming.Go and hide because you've missed school for two days." Grand son replied,
"I took an excuse that you died; so go and hide."
Lobatan

9 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2017
Heartbreaks are bad Chai..My cousin has been washing one plate for 49 mins.
That's why I gave my heart to Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
*Because you have New Crush in your area. You now wear Suit to fetch water . Bros. Kneel down lets pray Sense is far from you.

8 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
A teacher in Ogbomosho asked his students, 1+1= ?. A student stood up and said 4. An Edo man passing by overheard the response , he shook his head and said: "This APC government will kill us in this country, everything has increased: dollar, transport fare, fuel prices, foodstuff,...everything, even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to 4. Everything in Nigeria has increased, even the voice that usually say "to copy this tune press one" is now saying "to copy this tune press eleven". Don't laugh alone pass on to others.

9 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
good night guys..wishing you fabulous night... benblaq and Dollipsejay I will mention you guys in my next update..
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by Benblaq(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
kinglekiss:
good night guys..wishing you fabulous night...
benblaq and Dollipsejay I will mention you guys in my next update..
i'l b waiting then
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by Justmeal: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
kinglekiss:
Early this morning, I had only N200 on me. So, I saw this little boy and sent him to buy me beans and bread.
I waited Shaa... then I saw him coming without beans nor bread, but he was sucking fãn yogurt with pie. So I asked him where's my beans he said when he was going to buy the beans my N200 got missing. So on his way back to tell me my money has got missing, he saw N200 on the floor and used it to buy his yogurt n pie.....
I was like MOGBE..
Lol.... This got me rolling abeg....Thumbs up bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S Holds Basket Mouth Day (pics) / World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / 'Dump Refuse Here & Go Mad' Notice Spotted In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.