Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Come And Laff , Laff It Loud - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Come And Laff , Laff It Loud (25211 Views)

The Best Of Mark Angel Comedy 2017 - Watch And Laff Out LOUD / Let Us Yarn And Laff / Nigerian Mums and their Wahala... Read and Laff till you faint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by sarz(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nyx wuk bro
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by blessedvisky(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kool
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Bro!, u are too much.waiting 4 next update cool.
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Evakinqz:
I wanted to quote one particular one yu dropped den i realised i couldn't quote all, they are all very lovely.

Keep dem coming bro, we dey yur back like hutch cheesy.

tanks bruh
watch out for more.
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tasiii:
Bro!, u are too much.waiting 4 next update cool.
Tasiii
na God save u.
I thought u are not going to comment..
tanks

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 9:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
blessedvisky:
Kool
. thanks....
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
sarz:
Nyx wuk bro
Mr sarz.. I salute.. tanks for ur comment...
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
i really appreciate u guys for your likes and comment .. let's continue...
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
DEDICATED TO EVAKINQZ
That moment you went to buy something from your crush shop, and your mom said you should return it that it's too costly ..

Mummy please na.

5 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
DEDICATED TO SARZ.
Can you just imagine GT bank, Diamond bank, Wema bank, First Bank, skye bank, Zenith bank, and even Reekado bank.....None of them is as useful as POWER BANK.......
*Good evening*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
DEDICATED TO MR TASIII AND BLESSESDVISKY
I know my future wife is somewhere with her boyfriend wasting their time, thinking they will get married and even counting how many kids they will get... i just pity the poor boy****

©NIHALLA 7

2 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by Evakinqz: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
kinglekiss:

tanks bruh
watch out for more.
correct guy..

We dey yur back

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
IF UR GIRLFRIEND SENT U THIS LETTER AND IT IS READ BY UR
SISTER, HOW WILL U FEEL

Letter from Sikira of Ilorin

Dear olalekan, longs time no see. If they say is water that
will cook fish finish, I will not belif it. Is this how other
lofers are behafe to theirself?

U haf refus to call me for
the past one mont. and if I tries ur numba, mtn will be
say your numba is unreach, is unreach.

You refus to fisit me efen when u ear that my father haf contract guinea worm. Is this how to treat ur in-laws? I know we
haf not marry but I know uer my horseband from
heafen.

Efri day when I am wake up, uer the first person I see. Roshida tell me for last week that she see u with one girl in front of Mr big. She efen tell me that u hog together.

If u think u can leaf me uer decive urself. Olalekan,olalekan, how many times I call u? It will not be better for anybody that wan to scatter our middle.

Any way the mane purpose of my letter is to tell u that I haf took in for u. I go for testing yesterday to confarm it.
My grandmar talk that it be like am carrying twins. I
haf been fery fery happy since yesterday. I haf give the twins name o......sifau and musibau.

I don't sure if u like it. Come n see me tomorrow because I am fery weak now. Silifa, my younger sister, comes home with her boyfriend
yesterday.if u see d boy,very Hansome but not up to you sha.he also get a swagger. I want u to get one too. Let I forget, please dont forget to send the money for the aso-
ebi for anti taiba's naming o.

The color is red and
yellow.Red for the 'buba', and yellow for the 'iro'. They said we can use any color for the 'gele'. But me I want to use blue. I will now wear that my green curf shoe.

I cannot wait to send you the photo. My lof, ten is happening in this world o. dont say I am the one that tell you o.i hear that it's not anti taiba's horseband that gif her the belle that she use to born the
pregnancy. True true, the baby is not resemble him. But what consign me?

I have tell efribody that my boyfriend is a enginia and they eager to see u. Yours frightfully. .Sikira.

Please don't laugh alone. Put a smile on somebody's face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by Seunpaul01(m): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
kinglekiss:
hello guys,are you bored,tired or reckless,
why don't you take a tip of coca cola and follow this thread.don't forget to laugh it out loud...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dude, am enjoying u. Ur brain and effort is blessed.
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by Evakinqz: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
kinglekiss:
DEDICATED TO EVAKINQZ
That moment you went to buy something from your crush shop, and your mom said you should return it that it's too costly ..

Mummy please na.
I guess it's ma time to say "tanks bruh"...

Keep it coming man...

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by popefuse(m): 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
kinglekiss:
Earlier today as I was about to slot my card into the ATM, I noticed the lady behind me on the queue was too close for comfort. So I politely told her, " excuse me, could you please move back a little?" and she goes " who telling you that I am looking at you,you are not even worthing my looking,I have a awesome husband so I no fit looked at you abeg jare typing your pin code faster let me typeth my own and getting out of here"

I never remember my PIN since o! Error there bro.. i politely ask her not told her. U are write but ask best 4 it

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2017
good evening guys...
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Some people just don't have the spirit of forgiveness. How will you sweep your room, adding entrance join and all you could use as parker is ur ex's picture

Ko daa naw...

4 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Sometimes I feel like going to d CINEMA with a lot of AGBALUMO instead of popcorn and sit @ d extreme end(back) and start Stoning people d seed.

Shebi Dey aff kukuma off light...

6 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
A man fainted in front of Captain Cook Fast Food in Osogbo yesterday morning. People rushed to him and someone said "bring some water and pour it out on him". The man opened his eyes and replied "if I needed water, I would have fainted in front of Osun state Water Corporation" look at where I fainted and do the right thing.

iamkingkissss

4 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by sarz(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
kinglekiss:

Mr sarz..
I salute..
tanks for ur comment...
Welcum sir
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
grin grin I cant even control my self.sooooo!!! 4nny my bro,keep it rolling and we will be waiting at any time.
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by darbeelicous(f): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
hahahahahahaha......... This one really got me! Nice one, thumbs up bro.
kinglekiss:
*****God help 9ja*****
Because someone couldn't afford #50 for
transport fare, he trekked and trekked
under the hot sun until his shadow left him and entered bike. No be joke.....

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
thanks for your comment......watch out for more
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 11:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
If you smoke weed and take some Coke.
A Few minutes after, you'll hear "Choboii! chooboii!!" in your head. It is a set-up. The moment you answer "Yei", you are mad.

4 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
​Imagine "You go to the drug shop to buy poison to kill yourself but you still wait for change...​
​are you serious?! "​

3 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
China is schedule to play Malawi' flames at the new stadium in Lilongwe. Below is the 23 man squad imene ikuzaphana ndi flames.

Goalkeepers
是千辛萬苦
上課隻
虌水木土裏頭腦海報

Defenders
阿傲視 嚄
啊唉呦 不怕 ˙啊唉呦
染色父母
安恩骯 ㄒㄐ ㄛㄛ
日科目 日日
ㄤㄥ 批評
ㄞㄢㄒ

Midfielders
ㄞㄦㄦ ㄛㄟ嗯嗯
開啟 三分
奧運 ㄧㄛ
ㄢㄟㄍ ㄇㄆㄅ 啊唉呦
ㄩㄝ 有空
偶代表
此時可失去
誒摁同 酥餅

Attackers
廿木金
敖鼻大廿
他 木田田 辮子彈
娣 褭 悱
搔癢筲

I think they have a strong team. But still, I don't understand why they have dropped 誒摁同 酥餅 and 娣 褭 悱 From the squad

2 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
A boy after smoking the best grade of weed went home high out of his mind...he walked in and sat in the lounge where his parents were..he kept staring at his dad and after a long while he asked his dad, excuse me, can I ask you something. Then dad says sure..
This boy goes on to say:

your face looks familiar, where do I know you from?

5 Likes

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
_That awkward moment wen u visit your rich uncle in Abuja and d wife serves you 2 slice of bread, an egg, and a little cup of tea... and d kids be like 'aunty can u finish dis I b like 'abi nkan se awon eleyi ni? 'se e gbadun sha?' Me wey dey finish 11 wraps of fufu, 2 bottles of Pepsi and 4 sachets of pure water for OSOGBO!!!

1 Like

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Since i was born... And now i am getting old ..i have never seen a Girl snapping pictures with her leg straight

Brothers have u seen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by kinglekiss(m): 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Confuse d peope dah try to hurt u, laff louder and keep smiling,keep living in purpose don't giv dem d joy of killing ur happiness
Gud nyt and enjoy your weekend..
Re: Come And Laff , Laff It Loud by owi432(m): 1:43am On Jan 14, 2017
No no no since I was born
kinglekiss:
Since i was born... And now i am getting old ..i have never seen a Girl snapping pictures with her leg straight

Brothers have u seen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S Holds Basket Mouth Day (pics) / World Leaders Explains Why The Chicken Crossed The Road / 'Dump Refuse Here & Go Mad' Notice Spotted In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.