Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Need General Help Changing Pro Pic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Need General Help Changing Pro Pic (496 Views)

Jamb Is Changing Candidates Courses Without Their Knowledge / Student Charged By FBI For Hacking Computers And Changing His Result 90 Times / Jamb Is Now Changing Student's Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need General Help Changing Pro Pic by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Hi there!,
Sorry couldn't find the forum for help with
Changing profile pics, the option was there before but now it disappeared and I can't edit
My profile. If anyone has any ideas on what to do to solve this wahala, or know where to point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you smiley
Re: Need General Help Changing Pro Pic by themonk(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Adanna86:
Hi there!,
Sorry couldn't find the forum for help with
Changing profile pics, the option was there before but now it disappeared and I can't edit
My profile. If anyone has any ideas on what to do to solve this wahala, or know where to point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you smiley
Have you solved the problem?

1 Like

Re: Need General Help Changing Pro Pic by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
themonk:

Have you solved the problem?
yes dear thank you for concern wink

(1) (Reply)

The Felicity Of CGPA And The False Assurance Of Success / JAMB/SSCE CBT Software Distributors/resellers Needed Urgently / IJMB Registration In Port Harcourt Is Still On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.