Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,974 members, 7,803,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) (26663 Views)

Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport / Meet Captain Simisola Ajibola, Pilot Who Averted Near Tragedy In Lagos Airport / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by mrtegation99(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2017
littlewonders:
At first he wouldn't have showed up knowing about the delay. Since he did, he would have used his kararet skills for self defence, I wonder why he refused he didn't. Anyway, They were just lucky tho.

That was how pmb used their karate advert to change our life today. Chai!!

If I was the manager my first kick would be on that brief guy blabbing, punch extra two and take cover.

bro na you sure pass
A bottle of Hennessy for you Abeg

the manager is definitely not a warri guy smiley
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by legibow: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2017
Not every gentle man is gentle, lol......
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by cutey96: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2017
dey lack poor customer service
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by kevoh(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2017
9ja4show:

Tell me which west African routes you want to take , and I will tell you the airline to take ; airlines plenty, ivory coast got airline flying there from Lagos , Accra got alot, Togo have too. We need to avoid arik and see if they won't sit up
While there might be stiff competition for Arik at the international level with other international airlines as you indicated above, I doubt if we can say the same of local routes and local airlines. Or does Air Cote d'ivoire fly Abuja to Calabar too? Something is making Nigerians still flock to Arik to satisfy their local needs despite the constant complaints of frustrating delays. So long other local airlines do not provide that thing, Arik air will not sit up.

1 Like

Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by DeeDeeDee: 8:49am On Jan 05, 2017
kevoh:

Sadly it can't happen. Arik Air covers most Nigerian and West African routes that other Airlines are yet to cover. They also have more flights going to a certain route per day while others plying same route might go only once.
Therefore a significant percentage of passengers are forced to use Arik for lack of alternative airlines to their route.

Seriously? Who gives a damn about a route I can't travel on SCHEDULE?

If we all boycott their ass they will either shape up or shape out. Arik is a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

#boycottarik

1 Like

Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by kevoh(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2017
DeeDeeDee:

Seriously? Who gives a damn about a route I can't travel on SCHEDULE?

If we all boycott their ass they will either shape up or shape out. Arik is a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

#boycottarik

kevoh:

While there might be stiff competition for Arik at the international level with other international airlines as you indicated above, I doubt if we can say the same of local routes and local airlines. Or does Air Cote d'ivoire fly Abuja to Calabar too? Something is making Nigerians still flock to Arik to satisfy their local needs despite the constant complaints of frustrating delays. So long other local airlines do not provide that thing, Arik air will not sit up. Good luck in boycotting!
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by 9ja4show: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2017
kevoh:

While there might be stiff competition for Arik at the international level with other international airlines as you indicated above, I doubt if we can say the same of local routes and local airlines. Or does Air Cote d'ivoire fly Abuja to Calabar too? Something is making Nigerians still flock to Arik to satisfy their local needs despite the constant complaints of frustrating delays. So long other local airlines do not provide that thing, Arik air will not sit up.

Air peace flys abuja to calabar now, aero is back and they fly there too
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by kevoh(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2017
9ja4show:

Air peace flys abuja to calabar now, aero is back and they fly there too
Good one! At least there's competition over that route now.
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by Ezionye(f): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2017
cutey96:
dey lack poor customer service
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by Onyocha: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2017
what is more sad than the delay and the fighting is that people see nothing wrong with such jungle justice and fighting in an international airport. they are even cheering.

what the passengers did is very wrong and speaks of thugs. that is why these guys will go to South Africa and try to display such ruthless behavior, lawlessness, and taking law into their hands, and before you know it there are xenophobic attacks or South Africa deports them.

this is violence and it should be condemned even though the airline is also wrong in delaying passengers.

there are better ways to handle arik. one of them is boycott. it will hurt them more than beating up a poor guy who one day could get fired even after getting some beating on arik's behalf. dont fly with them if you know they are bad. and if you insist on flying with them because they are cheaper, then pay for the extra by waiting patiently and accepting their sorry. or highest, go to court and sue them.

what concerns that poor manager? he only got brutalized for decisions he most likely does not make.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by solacong: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Atiku2019:
shocked shocked shocked

Aluwo lo lo joor!
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2017
NextGovernor:
Arik is becoming so useless. The Arik staff still dey form on top the explanation. Somebody will plan his day and another mu.mu will disorganise it.
My brother its about time the passengers take laws into their hands since the government is turning deaf ears to all these complains cool
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by Originalsly: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Hmmm...... not a bad start. FG wouldn't get involved... Arik would continue to do what they do... until assen gers start disrupting all flights.... especially Emirates. Disrupt Emirates and we'll see immediate reaction... for better or for worse.
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by nigeriancuban: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2017
snezBaba:
Even though i find this funny...
lol at your meme, I just watched "Ted" just yesterday here and I was laughing my *** out,
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by Renaissance2017: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2017
I love that beating.
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by vicadex07(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2017
Howmon:
Hehehehehhee

Igbos were shouting "enter enter bring him out", afonja's were doing the actual beating.
Both wings were properly represented.

We can't keep tolerating this level of disregard from those who should be accountable to us. These tickets are not cheap and time is money.

That's true sha... I just noticed...
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by blank(f): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2017
The guy in white surprised me and I am sure surprised the manager as well. He probably thought with his bigger size, he would overwhelm him. The manager looked like he threw the first punch.
I thought the fight would be between the manager and that one that wore oversize glasses. Been laughing since. tongue tongue

Fighting is wrong. angry

1 Like

Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by Sammyblaq(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
I can't blame the passengers and they can't fold their hands and watch. Many might be on appointment.

Boys be dressing responsibly... But make fight bust.
#Naija
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by manikspears: 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
Atiku2019:
shocked shocked shocked
cheesy i pity you,you will just kill somebody's father.
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by manikspears: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
This is rage with stupidity.the manager is not at fault,everyone knows the issue going on with the aviation fuel and sector.the manager is just a face that probably doesn't have a say in the situation.and how did their stupidity work out for the uncivilized baboons angry ? but then again someone must be held responsible cheesy .and they should sack all their security guards if this can happen to the manager then..... undecided
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by ajepako(f): 7:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Na wa o see as the guy was beaten like a small children. Ajepako is that not your fiancé?

No...na your Dangote and Otedola combined..
Re: Angry Passengers Beat Up Arik Manager At Lagos Airport (full Video) by vislabraye(m): 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2017
I had a job interview in Abj some months back. Thank God I didn't use Arik. Btw, they were not even the cheapest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 FG Airports Not Viable, May Shut Down Over Losses / Truck Driver Killed In Accident While Being Chased By Revenue Collectors (Pix) / Lagos-Abeokuta Road: How Do Lagosians Cope On This Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.